Polls show US Jews prefer Obama 3-1

Nobody goes to hell in my so called religion.

They just have to spend the rest of eternity explaining to everyone they screwed on earth why they did what they did while alive.

Well...except for Hitler, of course.

He gets a pineapple shoved up his ass every afternoon.

No that isn't really true, either.

But hey ~ if my imaginary longarm of devine justice's reach can't exceed its grasp, then what's a heaven for?

Do they think they are going to hell?

The whole either you believe in jesus or go to hell is so not something god would ask/say. That's a man made rule to get people to buy into it. Consequence if you ever decide to quit.

Now if christianity said that they just happen to have a better place in heaven than the jews and muslims then I would buy into that. But to say everyone else is going to hell? I don't buy it. That defies everything I stand for and I know that's not what religion
is all about. At least hope.

They don't believe they are going to hell because they are Jewish. They believe individuals would go to hell if their life's deeds send them there. That would hold true for all different people though.

Don't most Jews live in cities? I mean, 2 out of 5 of them live in New York City alone. It seems pretty reasonable that like most urban-dwellers they would vote democrat.

Palin... pro-Israel... yeah. No.

Sorry, I'm not electing a Vice President who's never been to Israel or even visited a Synogogue. She probably doesn't even know what the Torah is.

Well that's mighty racist of ya. Nice ! On what do you base your assumption that she doesn't know what the Torah is ?

It means that Obama is going to follow the exact same path all US presidents follow and continue to give away billions of US taxpayer dollars to Israel .. and continue to protect Israel from accepting norms of international behavior even though Israel is in violation of more UN Resolutions than any nation ever and is in fact, the most hated nation on earth .. by more than just arabs.

It means there will be no changes in US foreign policy under an Obama Administration.

It means the issue of Israel will continue to be censored in America.

Last edited:
If she's not jewish .. why should she know what a "Torah" is

Ask David--he's the one maknig the assumption however considering that the Old Testament is part of the Christian bible and it speaks of the Torah I wouldn't be shocked if she knew what it is.

Ask David--he's the one maknig the assumption however considering that the Old Testament is part of the Christian bible and it speaks of the Torah I wouldn't be shocked if she knew what it is.

Actually my question to you was rhetorical. I agree with you.

What makes the "Torah" part of the qualifications for Vice President?

Actually my question to you was rhetorical. I agree with you.

What makes the "Torah" part of the qualifications for Vice President?

Or more importantly why do you have to kiss Israel's ass to be president ?
Seriously---what power to they hold over US politics ?

I think it translates into a major influence in 'the jewish vote' but I could be wrong.

Good morning, BAC. What do you think US policy should be under President Obama? I know he's not your choice, but it looks like he's going to be anyways.

Good morning to you Ms. Kathianne.

You're right, it looks as though Obama will be the next president.

I believe that if the US is trying to remake it's global image it must begin with reshaping our policy with Israel. The rest of the world does not see Israel as some "special place" that should be allowed to copy all the tactics of Nazi Germany and do whatever they choose with the Palestinian people .. and the US Treasury cannot continue to pour billions and billions of dollars into Israel while we suffer for resources here in America.

The rights of Israel should be protected, but no differently than any other nation. Jeruselum does not belong to Israel and its borders must conform to UN Resolution.

This would go further in remaking the American image than any single thing we could do .. Additionally, it would givereal emphasis for the arab people to address the issues of terrorism anew. Time to cut the umbilical cord .. Israel has to stand on its own and become a nation that adheres to global standards of behavior.

Good morning to you Ms. Kathianne.

You're right, it looks as though Obama will be the next president.

I believe that if the US is trying to remake it's global image it must begin with reshaping our policy with Israel. The rest of the world does not see Israel as some "special place" that should be allowed to copy all the tactics of Nazi Germany and do whatever they choose with the Palestinian people .. and the US Treasury cannot continue to pour billions and billions of dollars into Israel while we suffer for resources here in America.

The rights of Israel should be protected, but no differently than any other nation. Jeruselum does not belong to Israel and its borders must conform to UN Resolution.

This would go further in remaking the American image than any single thing we could do .. Additionally, it would givereal emphasis for the arab people to address the issues of terrorism anew. Time to cut the umbilical cord .. Israel has to stand on its own and become a nation that adheres to global standards of behavior.

Should Israel still be considered an ally? I understand what you say about 'the world' not seeing it as a special place, but do you deny Antisemitism plays a role? Considering the bad behavior of all parties: Hamas, Hizbollah, Israel why do you think it's Israel that is always getting hit with the resolutions in the UN? Could it be 1 Israel + 1 very strong ally vs. many Arab states + Europe + Russia? Just wondering. :D

Well that's mighty racist of ya. Nice ! On what do you base your assumption that she doesn't know what the Torah is ?

Because this woman's intellect is about as far ranging as the legnth that I would throw a refrigerator with one hand. She's very narrow-minded in her views, which means she finds a view she likes and she sticks to it and doesn't spend time researching alternative points of view to learn more. She found her religion, great, but has she explored the origins of her religion? Does she know who Rabbi Yesheweh is?

It means the issue of Israel will continue to be censored in America.

Well, BAC, here you are protected under the First Amendment and there is plenty of badnwidth available on this forum for you to enlighten us about what's really going on with Israel that we are not hearing.

Please, enlighten me. I promise no personal attacks on you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back