Polls show US Jews prefer Obama 3-1

You're not a Christian and you haven't read and/or understood the Christian Bible, so you can't understand. However, don't worry. I'm a Libertarian and therefore respect your beliefs even though I may not agree with them.

You give Libertarians a bad name too.

And you never answered my question,

You think you speak for God?

Last edited:
Of course, that's why the church and Palin herself were so enthusiastic...because they disagreed with him. :cuckoo:

Obama bears plenty of responsibility, but nice deflection.

no deflection, just a reasonable question, IMO.

i have no idea why palin chose her church; i've read several sources that said that one of the reasons senator obama chose the reverend wright's church was because it was politically advantageous for him.

just food for thought.

"When Obama picked a "church home," he chose one that helped him with another weak spot in his biography. Before Obama joined Trinity United, Rev. Wright warned Obama that the church was viewed as "too radical ... Our emphasis on African history, on scholarship..." But Obama joined anyway.

With that act, he had become significantly blacker -- and more like local voters. Part of the cultural divide between the half-Kenyan Hawaiian and his Chicago neighbors, most of them products of the Deep South's black diaspora, was bridged

The crazy uncles in Obama's attic | Salon

apparently, the neanderthal righties at salon.com agree with me on this.

go figure.

You understand neither Christianity nor Libertarianism.

I do not speak for God. I merely repeat God's word as written in the Bible.

What you have said on here is not written in the bible, it's just your own interpretation to justify your hate.

Whatever helps you sleep at night xsited, but quit hiding behind the bible to spew your hate. It makes you look ignorant and foolish.

What you have said on here is not written in the bible, it's just your own interpretation to justify your hate.

Whatever helps you sleep at night xsited, but quit hiding behind the bible to spew your hate. It makes you look ignorant and foolish.

Your name calling will only hurt you, not me. I know what is written in the Bible, but you do not.

I will pray for you.

Your name calling will only hurt you, not me. I know what is written in the Bible, but you do not.

I will pray for you.

Good, thanks for the prayers!

As I said in the other thread, I will pray for you to get tolerance, acceptance and love for all mankind.

Have a good Sunday, I think we should stop here now so we don't bore everyone with our conversations.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
no deflection, just a reasonable question, IMO.

i have no idea why palin chose her church; i've read several sources that said that one of the reasons senator obama chose the reverend wright's church was because it was politically advantageous for him.

just food for thought.

"When Obama picked a "church home," he chose one that helped him with another weak spot in his biography. Before Obama joined Trinity United, Rev. Wright warned Obama that the church was viewed as "too radical ... Our emphasis on African history, on scholarship..." But Obama joined anyway.

With that act, he had become significantly blacker -- and more like local voters. Part of the cultural divide between the half-Kenyan Hawaiian and his Chicago neighbors, most of them products of the Deep South's black diaspora, was bridged

The crazy uncles in Obama's attic | Salon

apparently, the neanderthal righties at salon.com agree with me on this.

go figure.
Unbelievably enough, even wacko leftie Ravi thinks Obama used the church outrageously and thinks badly of him for doing so.

Regardless, it has nothing to do with how Palin's church views Jews.

Unbelievably enough, even wacko leftie Ravi thinks Obama used the church outrageously and thinks badly of him for doing so.

Regardless, it has nothing to do with how Palin's church views Jews.

Considering a substantial number of Obama's prime endorsers are pro-Palestinian seems a facetious argument. No?

Considering a substantial number of Obama's prime endorsers are pro-Palestinian seems a facetious argument. No?
Not at all. It just shows how capable he is of getting support from diverse groups...groups that are at each others throats, so to speak.

Maybe he is the Messiah after all.

:lol:

Not at all. It just shows how capable he is of getting support from diverse groups...groups that are at each others throats, so to speak.

Maybe he is the Messiah after all.

:lol:

Or something else. ;)

Should Israel still be considered an ally? I understand what you say about 'the world' not seeing it as a special place, but do you deny Antisemitism plays a role? Considering the bad behavior of all parties: Hamas, Hizbollah, Israel why do you think it's Israel that is always getting hit with the resolutions in the UN? Could it be 1 Israel + 1 very strong ally vs. many Arab states + Europe + Russia? Just wondering. :D

I don't believe for a second that the entire world is against the jewish people. I don't use the term "anti-semitic" because it's a made-up term used to avoid any discussion of Israel. Arabs are every bit as "semitic" as jews.

Israel gets hit with UN Resolutions because it believes itself above the authority of the rest of the world .. and in doing so, alienates itself from the world.

Israel should be an ally .. that is if you call those who spy on you an ally .. but being an ally doesn't give it the right to thumb its nose at international norms of behavior.

You obviously have never read your Bible. Homosexuality is indeed a mental disorder and anyone who does not accept Jesus Christ as Savior will not go to Heaven.

I guess that means that King James doesn't get into heaven.

Why then would "God" call upon a homosexual pedophile to rewrite his words. I wonder?

I will pray for you.

Thank goodness for the Council of Nicea, eh?

Else Jesus would have been just another dude.

Then again, as learned as you are, I know you're aware the story of Jesus is the story of Hercules.

All hail Zues.

Forum List

Back