Polls Show McConnell Wins Kentucky, Not Alison Grimes

It doesn't matter how much liberals try to help her lying ass, McConnell has a comfortable lead.

I hate to see McConnell win, but he's head and shoulders above Grimes.

As long as we keep reelecting entrenched incumbents, we shall never regain control of our government. Even the worst slime is better than the best incumbent.

No one is going to roll back anyone's policies.

BHO will veto anything that bugs him.

It doesn't matter how much liberals try to help her lying ass, McConnell has a comfortable lead.

As long as we keep reelecting entrenched incumbents, we shall never regain control of our government. Even the worst slime is better than the best incumbent.

I'm not a fan of McConnell at all. He really pissed me off last fall when he didn't back Cruz. However, you have to look at the big picture instead of just the micro picture. Unfortunately we need for him to win. Which he will.

And no, the worst slime is not automatically better. Slime Grime is not better.

Either vote for a Communist/Democrat asshole, or an old RINO fraud Mitch McConnell. Not a great choice. But in the end, you have to go with McConnell. Communist/Democrats do not reflect Kentuckian values and beliefs. It is what it is.

Agreed, and aren't our elections too often reduced to the lesser of two evils?
Which is why we have one of the most evil Congresses and White Houses in a long time.

I'm not sure "evil" is the correct descriptor and such has been our plight for much longer than the past decade.
Incompetence in office is the most serious kind of evil; the higher the office, the more despicable and vile the evil.

Either vote for a Communist/Democrat asshole, or an old RINO fraud Mitch McConnell. Not a great choice. But in the end, you have to go with McConnell. Communist/Democrats do not reflect Kentuckian values and beliefs. It is what it is.
I don't live in Kentucky; I am concentrating my efforts on sending that bitch Mary Landrieu home.

Oh, wait, she doesn't actually live in LA anyway; she can walk home from the Senate to her DC mansion.

You've been wrong on everything you've said on this board. :)

That is you you are talking into the mirror, wonder girl. :lol:

We won't have enough votes to override any veto of his.

You do know how the veto process works, yes?

Jakey, when a president loses as much support as Obama has.....he can't get away with just vetoing everything. It will backfire just like his policies and tactics have backfired for Dems now.

Vetoes only work if you have a lot of political capital. Obama does not. Obama is in the 30s in all specific categories of job performance.

I don't live in Kentucky; I am concentrating my efforts on sending that bitch Mary Landrieu home.

Oh, wait, she doesn't actually live in LA anyway; she can walk home from the Senate to her DC mansion.

LOL, that was funny.

You should do a Mary Landrieu thread.....LOL

You've framed it just right, P.

Yeah, can't fathom why anyone in Louisiana would vote Communist/Democrat either. Louisiana, like in many other parts of the country, comes down to how many Moocher whiners and Illegals show up to vote on Election Day. If the Democrats bus enough of em in, they'll have a chance. But otherwise, there is no reason to vote Communist/Democrat. Landrieu should get the boot.

Agreed, and aren't our elections too often reduced to the lesser of two evils?
Which is why we have one of the most evil Congresses and White Houses in a long time.

I'm not sure "evil" is the correct descriptor and such has been our plight for much longer than the past decade.
Evil...or stupid.

How about incompetent, malfeasant, or self-serving (or all 3).

Jakey, when a president loses as much support as Obama has.....he can't get away with just vetoing everything. It will backfire just like his policies and tactics have backfired for Dems now.

Vetoes only work if you have a lot of political capital. Obama does not. Obama is in the 30s in all specific categories of job performance.

BHO is president, and Bush in the same situation had no trouble sustaining his vetoes.

Neither will BHO.

BHO is president, and Bush in the same situation had no trouble sustaining his vetoes.

Neither will BHO.
Thank God BHO will be in check for two years. He's done quite enough damage to the country already.

The Dems won't be able to do anything.

So let's see what the GOP can work with BHO.

Neither will BHO.
Thank God BHO will be in check for two years. He's done quite enough damage to the country already.

the do-nothing congress has obstructed for six years. if the wingers have the senate, nothing changes.

except he'll get to veto every bill the wingers try to pass.

you do understand that no matter what the wingnut right won't have enough votes to override a veto, right?

Forum List

Back