Polls look bad for Trump, McSally

Polls say Hillary will win the election in a massive landslide over Trump!! ... :thup:
You dopes have one go-to: a fluke in the electoral college that let 77,000 spread across 3 states tip the election. Meanwhile, 5 million more people voted for Hillary.

But keep bitterly clinging to the idea that lightning will strike twice. :lol:
He also lost several states by a narrow margin. You are very dishonest.

A 12% divide between Biden and Trump? No way in hell I believe this. If it would have been a 2-3% difference, ok, maybe it might be so in a particular demographic, but not this wide a margin.
Pure propaganda to try to still enthusiasm for Trump while boosting morale for democrats. Same shit they tried four years ago.

If Democrats were a Poker hand, they'd be a 2 of Clubs, a 7 of Diamonds, a 9 of Spades, a Queen of Hearts and a Joker.
Talk about Poker Hands

Last time Trump tried to draw two cards on Inside Straight.

He got lucky and won.
Feeling lucky this time?
So you think poker is all luck? Honest question.

Polls looked bad for Trump in 2016 but the polls were wrong, weren't they?

The problem the pollsters have is that only poll Moon bats then they will only get Moon Bat responses.

This reminds me of the polls back in 2004 where they had that asshole traitor Kerry ahead.

Trump has been a very successful President. Americans hate this Biden clown even more than they despised that Crooked Hillary bitch.

Trump will win by a good margin. This country may have gone off the deep end when they elected that worthless affirmative action dumbass Obama but America ain't going to elect that clown Biden.
Biden will be the President Americans need for restoring America to rational governing and stability.

A 12% divide between Biden and Trump? No way in hell I believe this. If it would have been a 2-3% difference, ok, maybe it might be so in a particular demographic, but not this wide a margin.
Pure propaganda to try to still enthusiasm for Trump while boosting morale for democrats. Same shit they tried four years ago.

If Democrats were a Poker hand, they'd be a 2 of Clubs, a 7 of Diamonds, a 9 of Spades, a Queen of Hearts and a Joker.
Talk about Poker Hands

He got lucky and won.
Feeling lucky this time?
Inside straight?
Luck

The problem the pollsters have is that only poll Moon bats then they will only get Moon Bat responses.

This reminds me of the polls back in 2004 where they had that asshole traitor Kerry ahead.

Trump has been a very successful President. Americans hate this Biden clown even more than they despised that Crooked Hillary bitch.

Trump will win by a good margin. This country may have gone off the deep end when they elected that worthless affirmative action dumbass Obama but America ain't going to elect that clown Biden.
Biden will be the President Americans need for restoring America to rational governing and stability.
you mean his VP dont you?....

Talk about Poker Hands

He got lucky and won.
Feeling lucky this time?
Inside straight?
Luck
Never said inside straight. I asked if you think poker is all luck. Leftists can never answer a question directly

Talk about Poker Hands

He got lucky and won.
Feeling lucky this time?
Inside straight?
Luck
Never said inside straight. I asked if you think poker is all luck. Leftists can never answer a question directly
My example referred to filling an inside straight

Try to keep up

Biden is piece of shit. Corrupt, dumber than a door knob and creepy as hell.

He was part of the worst administration this country ever had.

He ain't gonna restore jackshit. Just give us the same kind of destruction of our country that we got under that asshole Obama with increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt and dismal economic growth.

Only an idiot would vote for him. Trump will win by a good margin.

Talk about Poker Hands

He got lucky and won.
Feeling lucky this time?
Inside straight?
Luck
My example referred to filling an inside straight

Try to keep up
And I asked you a separate question. Keep up. You just refuse to answer it because you don’t know.

Latest Virginia:

It could be even worse because the pollsters cannot reach democrats in the cemeteries who will all vote for biden

Making excuses for Trump losing already?

Its your privilege to look at it that way if you want

there is no way to count how many elections democrats have stolen by stuffing the ballot boxes

but its a lot

How many have Republicans stolen?

Latest Virginia:

It could be even worse because the pollsters cannot reach democrats in the cemeteries who will all vote for biden

Making excuses for Trump losing already?

Its your privilege to look at it that way if you want

there is no way to count how many elections democrats have stolen by stuffing the ballot boxes

but its a lot

How many have Republicans stolen?

You tell me

none that I am aware of

and if thats your standard of behavior - meaning anything goes - then the republican experiment in self government has failed

The happiest people in November if Trump loses will be his supporters. They will have achieved the raging victimhood they’ve always wanted.

none that I am aware of
Of course you aren’t aware. You watch Fox and other wingnut media who aren’t going to report Republican crimes.

none that I am aware of
Of course you aren’t aware. You watch Fox and other wingnut media who aren’t going to report Republican crimes.

As always, its impossible to throw rocks at the democrats without hitting some republicans

sadly thats the nature of politics

Translation:
"We've almost planted enough wetbacks in AZ and TX."
But, but, but......RUSSIA!

Those "wetbacks" voted over 40% for George Bush in 2004, but racists like you ended up driving them out of the party. There is really no reason why Hispanics should not be Republican voters given the demographics.

Forum List

Back