Polls About Trump: Nationally Clinton Is More Trusted! Trump Leads Among GOP Conservatives!

:lol: Goudy is being sued and possibly going to jail for misuing his powers, and all easyt can do is cry.

1. Link?

2. Sued for what? Gowdy had approval to conduct an investigation into the Benghazi event based on new evidence. The LAST think, I think, Hillary wants is Benghazi in the courts anymore, reminding Americans before the election how she F*ed up and got 4 Americans killed then lied to not only them but to the grieving families of the 4 she allowed to die! To top it off, Gowdy used Hillary's own e-mails - her own 'cyber testimony' to allow her to perjure herself and expose her lies.

easyt, you folks say he did not say what he said.

That is the Big Lie, and you will not succeed with the Big Lie.

easyt, you folks say he did not say what he said.

That is the Big Lie, and you will not succeed with the Big Lie.

1. 'You folks'? Last time I checked. JS, I was a 'ME' not a 'You folks', so you can stop trying to lump me in with anyone else. And since you accused 'them' of lying' and we have established I am NOT one of 'them' and never said Trump did not say 'it', you can stop FALSELY accusing 'ME' of lying.

2. Since you HAVE NO link and have offered no evidence I guess we can pretty reliably say that what you claimed was 'false', that you CAN'T tie Trump to some 'German SA'..

:lol: Goudy is being sued and possibly going to jail for misuing his powers, and all easyt can do is cry.

Preview
A McCarthy-esque overreach, at least.

Preview
A McCarthy-esque overreach, at least.
Based on your opinion.....

A Secretary of State proved to be so inept, so incompetent, that it allowed 4 Americans to needlessly die abroad and then - proven by her own e-mails - lied to the nation and the deceased's loved ones....and you claim that an attempt to ascertain the truth and hold said failed Secretary or her staff accountable is 'McCarty-esque'?!

You and the Obama administration continue to prove you are so radically opposed to any level of accountability for your criminal and/or failed politicians that they are willing to violate the law to escape it (a la Holder AND Hillary's perjury).

One method of some fascists postmodernists/apologists such as easyt is to problematize what seems clear so that some other outlandish view seems more plausible than it normally would.

Trump said it, and he was wrong.

One method of some fascists postmodernists/apologists such as easyt is to problematize what seems clear so that some other outlandish view seems more plausible than it normally would.

Trump said it, and he was wrong.

JS, you said 'SOME FOLKS DENY TRUMP SAID IT', yet you never prove I am one of them 'some folks'...because I never said 'it'.

You accuse Trump of wanting to 'bring some 'German SA' to America'. I challenge you to provide a link to support your OPINION, and you keep trying to avoid the fact that you HAVE NONE by continuing to LIE and lump me in with 'some folks'.

In your last post you talk about if something Is plausible or not but that just isn't the same think as facts, evidence, or the LINK you refuse to show, is it?

Just stop before you embarrass yourself anymore.

Trump said it, I and millions of others heard him say it, and there were no cheering crowds of thousands in NJ.

Trump said it, I and millions of others heard him say it, and there were no cheering crowds of thousands in NJ.
:clap:

And once again you DODGE the issue / refuse to post any kind of link to support your claim that trump has any connection to any 'German SA' B$ and the fact that you falsely accused ME! Whatever....

:talk2hand:

Benghazi anti-Hillary messages only worked when they used to. Months ago, there was no effective, coordinated, response from the Democrats. Nothing coordinated or effective really happened until the famous Sanders remark in the one debate, and in Secretary Clinton's famous eleven hour testimony before the Committee. Now the response has been coordinated, and put in place. "Famous" now means that everyone knows the response. "Infamous" is now how the Committee, and its apparently over-abrasive Chairman is regarded. The Committee seems to have created abundant lawsuits, and possible criminal proceedings, against itself(?).

Now more compelling is the fading Dr. Carson. . .in a politically correct manner of so-stating(?). So Next comes the Iowa Surge of Senator Cruz. Carson had to keep his hold in place on the religious crazies. Speaker Boehner had managed to destroy any pretense at being a National Party, openly courting the TeaBerzerkers during his last months of the famous deplorable tenure as House Speaker. Dr. Carson, according to some, was suddenly creating himself in the of the Fox News Image of a "Real Black" guy, to encourage Evangelical support, in the Primary. Others so-stated. The resonance, as noted, dimmed. Even Boehner could be said to have started fading(?)!

Now Ted Cruz is within polling points of being the GOP Iowa front-Runner. That is better for the Democrats than Clinton's eleven hours in front of the Committee. Not just do the ordinary find Senator Cruz offensive and abrasive, U. S. Senators, mostly Republican, find him completely offensive and abrasive. He is not of an accommodating brand. Like Fading Boehner, he accommodates only according to a campaign agenda. There is little connect with a broad governing capability.

Maybe soon there will be even more lawsuits against the Republicans(?). Trump has managed more to encourage protests from "Black Lives Matter," than any ability to create a favorable rating in the Iowa polls. Next big GOP problem! Actually, to Evangelicals, "Refugee Lives Matter!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Navajo nation, even, now knows a thing or two about Black Tie and Tails, following a more Arizona based Conservative lean !)

:clap:And once again you DODGE the issue / refuse to post any kind of link to support your claim that trump has any connection to any 'German SA' B$ and the fact that you falsely accused ME! Whatever....:talk2hand:
Above I said that Trump said it, that millions of us heard him say he say thousands cheering about the fall of the towers.

And you talk about the German SA.

That's called a deflection, and that is why Trump is going to get walked over by the candidates and the questioners in the debates.

He fucked himself.

And you talk about the German SA.

THAT is called a 'LIE', JS. YOU posted THIS to begin with:

You ARE 'JakeStarkey', are you not? That is YOUR Post from a page or two ago, right?! Yeah, thought so....

I then asked you to provide a link, any shred of evidence. to link Trump to your delusional post about the 'German SA'....which you have REFUSED to provide...because you CAN'T!

...and NOW you get BUSTED flat-out LYING, accusing ME of bringing up the 'German SA' BS in hopes to God that someone will buy your B$ and NOT realize that you are LYING!

Trump didn't F* HIMSELF...YOU just F*ED YOURSELF, JS. YOU have just proven to be a LIAR!

Now go away, boy, ya bother me!

Oh, you are talking about a page or two ago?

That is not what you said immediately above in #53.

You are deflecting, and you are failing, little fascist. :lol:

easyt, please keep this up.

Oh, you are talking about a page or two ago?.

L I A R! PROVEN LIAR!
:trolls:
And this is what the liar above left out: got him yet again. easyt is as stupid as tyronweaver.

And this is what the liar above left out: .

LIAR...PROVEN LIAR! YOU brought up the 'German SA', NOT ME...and you STILL have not posted any evidence to support your false claim....LIAR!
:trolls:
You are engaged in quote altering, a bannable offense, easyt.

This is what the wanker left out.

And this is what the liar above left out: got him yet again. easyt is as stupid as tyronweaver.

Forum List

Back