Poll:Would You Want A "Live Lie Detector" Placed On Hillary's Podium Tonight?

I think a lie detector is essential in both Democrat and Republican debates. Hillary may need a back up for her lie detector may simply "vanish" right before the debate.

:woohoo: In all fairness to the 25 or so Million Americans watching tonight, it would only be fair to hook up Hillary to a lie detector tonight, and every time she tells a lie, a loud beep/buzz goes off for the whole world to hear. {well at least all of America}.
:clap2::clap2::boobies:
And if Biden decides to join the debate tonight, maybe just a similar device that will just keep him "Mentally Wired" to prevent him from making gaffes and staring at all of the sexy ladies in the audience. :eusa_dance:

I'd appreciate a lie detector on all of your posts.

Lie detector may not be needed, I noticed she bobs her head when uncomfortable.

Best cable system I ever had was Time-Warner's experimental Qube in Columbus, Ohio back in the late 70's. They'd interview politicians and people at home through their cable remote could press one button if they thought the person was lying and another if they thought they were telling the truth. Results were shown on screen. Every 5 minutes or so they'd also asked viewers if they should continue talking to the candidate and viewers got to decide if we wanted the interview to continue or the candidate be booted and the next one brought out.

System was a disaster though when they let us fans at home call the players for our semi-pro football team. On offense we kept hitting the "long pass" button when Columbus was on offense and "blitz" when on defense. Columbus got killed that game.

Forum List

Back