Poll:Would You Want A "Live Lie Detector" Placed On Hillary's Podium Tonight?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:woohoo: In all fairness to the 25 or so Million Americans watching tonight, it would only be fair to hook up Hillary to a lie detector tonight, and every time she tells a lie, a loud beep/buzz goes off for the whole world to hear. {well at least all of America}.
:clap2::clap2::boobies:
And if Biden decides to join the debate tonight, maybe just a similar device that will just keep him "Mentally Wired" to prevent him from making gaffes and staring at all of the sexy ladies in the audience. :eusa_dance:

• Banned
I can only imagine how loud the buzzer will be when she's asked about her excuse for benghazi. Do you really believe it was a you-tube video Hillary?

• Banned
and what questions do u think would set off the buzzer at full force? Maybe: Hillary, why didnt you just leave Bill after the Monica debacle?

I'd really like to see Trump, Fiorina and Carson hooked up to something like that.

If you do one, you've gotta do them all to be fair.

:woohoo: In all fairness to the 25 or so Million Americans watching tonight, it would only be fair to hook up Hillary to a lie detector tonight, and every time she tells a lie, a loud beep/buzz goes off for the whole world to hear. {well at least all of America}.

If you're claiming there will be 25 million people watching tonight, maybe you're the one that needs the lie detector. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If you're claiming there will be 25 million people watching tonight, maybe you're the one that needs the lie detector. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
i was exxxagerating of course,,,,i think i was off by 3 zeros.

I'd really like to see Trump, Fiorina and Carson hooked up to something like that.

Well if you're going to hook up every one to a lie detector, then there will be no debate at all.
all we would get is.....uhmm,,,,ahhh.....hmmm....yep......and of course "Can I Phone A Friend?"

Well if you're going to hook up every one to a lie detector, then there will be no debate at all.
all we would get is.....uhmm,,,,ahhh.....hmmm....yep......and of course "Can I Phone A Friend?"

Or maybe something like "Can anybody tell me what is is?"

Don't need one when you remember "If a politicians lips are moving he/she is lying".

Forum List

Back