Poll: Will Weiner get jail time?

Will the pervert be sent to jail?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
Disgraced Rep. Anthony Weiner reportedly plans to plead guilty Friday in federal court to a single charge of transferring obscene material to a minor.

The New York Times reported that the former New York Democratic congressman will enter the plea in a federal courtroom in Manhattan, related to his latest sexting scandal.

That investigation began when Weiner allegedly started exchanging sexually explicit messages with a 15-year-old girl.
Anthony Weiner to plead guilty in sexting scandal, report says

I'll be surprised if he does.

The FBI began investigating Weiner in September after a 15-year-old North Carolina girl told a tabloid news site that she and the disgraced former politician had exchanged lewd messages for several months.

She also accused him of asking her to undress on camera.

According to the Times, the expected plea covers conduct from January to March of 2016. The charge reportedly carries a potential sentence ranging up to 10 years in prison – though the former congressman also could avoid prison entirely.

The outspoken politician resigned from Congress in 2011 after an errant tweet ended up exposing his sexting habits. He later mounted an unsuccessful run for New York City mayor.

But reports that he had been sending explicit messages to a minor took the controversy into criminal territory.

The investigation infamously intersected last year with the 2016 presidential campaign, when agents seized devices and found emails between Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin, Weiner's estranged wife and a top Clinton adviser.

This discovery led the FBI to revisit the case of Clinton’s personal email use as secretary of state – while the case was again shuttered, Clinton has since cited that development as contributing to her defeat.

I am wondering, too. It isn't his first time, though. In 2013 he was caught as well as 2015.

Just read this-

Weiner, 52, will plead guilty to a charge of distributing obscenities to a minor, and prosecutors will recommend a prison sentence of about two years, the sources said. His attorneys are expected to ask for probation when he appears in a U.S. District Court, the sources added.

Anthony Weiner to plead guilty in sexting case with teen

Criminals like Weiner only get prison if the charge involves money. Otherwise they're patted on the wrist unless a Clinton was offended. The court will ask Hillary for her recommendation.

I heard they tried to "grill" Weiner, but he wouldn't talk.
sausage-hot-dog-fire-hot-barbecue-grill-5829041.jpg

That Carlos Danger and his famous bulge end up in a prison jumpsuit will be a very fitting - no pun intended - climax to this chapter of the creep's life. And think of all the unwanted opportunities he'll have for sexual encounters, albeit with much older partners not the gender he prefers.

Carlos and Bubba sittin' in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g...

Meanwhile some secret service guy was caught doing the same thing, and he got 20 yrs.

Guess when you are in the club you basically get to walk, when you are not in the club you're sent up the river without a paddle.

2 years with extensive therapy would be a just sentence though I suspect he'll get no jail time.

Forum List

Back