Poll - Will Speaker Johnson and the GOP sell out and reauthorize FISA???

Will the GOP Congress reauthorize FISA?

• yes - they'll sell out America again

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
This is the question today. Godzilla Fredericks of RAV was saying this yesterday, that we are going to get sold out AGAIN...

Who wants Chris Wray to have FISA power to use it against conservatives and other patriotic Americans?

A: the Zionist Fascist ZPF Faux "News" 911 W "Biden Republicans" that the SUBS here all love....

This is the question today. Godzilla Fredericks of RAV was saying this yesterday, that we are going to get sold out AGAIN...

Who wants Chris Wray to have FISA power to use it against conservatives and other patriotic Americans?

A: the Zionist Fascist ZPF Faux "News" 911 W "Biden Republicans" that the SUBS here all love....
The secret FISA court authorization was a mistake from the beginning.

The secret FISA court authorization was a mistake from the beginning.

The GOP is going to fold and reauthorize, because as long as Zionist Fascist Zionist People Frauds who are really LEFT WINGERS keep getting pushed by Faux "News" and cheered on by SUBS keep winning "Republican" seats, the worse it gets.

Republicans who support Israel are not conservatives, not patriotic Americans, and they will prove it again for the 87,000th time today, and the SUB will STILL VOTE FOR THEM because the SUB has serious mental problems and only cares about THE STUPID FUCKING BOOK.

The GOP is going to fold and reauthorize, because as long as Zionist Fascist Zionist People Frauds who are really LEFT WINGERS keep getting pushed by Faux "News" and cheered on by SUBS keep winning "Republican" seats, the worse it gets.

Republicans who support Israel are not conservatives, not patriotic Americans, and they will prove it again for the 87,000th time today, and the SUB will STILL VOTE FOR THEM because the SUB has serious mental problems and only cares about THE STUPID FUCKING BOOK.
White 6 i was going to say something to you but then this came in and i do not understand . is there an EMH to english translator on google?

oh yea. i think fisa might predate the patriot act, but was given broader powers under the act. is it still necessary?

White 6 i was going to say something to you but then this came in and i do not understand . is there an EMH to english translator on google?

oh yea. i think fisa might predate the patriot act, but was given broader powers under the act. is it still necessary?
My opinion is much of the secrecy should be stripped away.

My opinion is much of the secrecy should be stripped away.
Yes, that's part of the problem.

The Major problem is when they break the Law, the FISA Law, and it is BLATANT..... Even when their skullduggery is shown in the light of day....

Nothing happens.

Until this Country starts to hold those in power responsible for their misdeeds, we're in danger.

I thought they already did.

The Major problem is when they break the Law, the FISA Law, and it is BLATANT..... Even when their skullduggery is shown in the light of day....

Nothing happens.

Until this Country starts to hold those in power responsible for their misdeeds, we're in danger.
To an extent we will, and always have been in danger.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Of course, they will authorize it. Both the right and the left love a good surveillance state.

Actually true conservatives oppose it. A SUB is not a conservative, and neither is a ZPF....

Nothing happens.

If you keep voting for supporters of Israel, it NEVER WILL, since THEY ARE THE ONES ABUSING IT and ABOUT TO REAUTHORIZE IT, since they ALL LOVE CHRIS WRAY.

Jesus Johnson really doesn't give a shit about privacy. I don't mean to be insulting, but it's pretty obvious.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Jesus Johnson really doesn't give a shit about privacy. I don't mean to be insulting, but it's pretty obvious.

But he talks about Jesus, and he is pro Israel..... so WTF did you expect, a true conservative patriotic to America?

Forum List

Back