Poll: Who's going to win the election?

The way things stand now, who do you think will win the the election?

• Trump

• Hillary

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm just asking for your gut feeling.

I started saying Trump was going to be our next president after hearing his announcement speech. Some friends laughed and said I was nuts. lol

Knowing I'm not in the habit of being wrong, and seeing where he is now, they now just smile in bewilderment. :)

Well it's really on the rest of us to be honest. I try to spread the word around to people that don't really follow politics to tell them what's going on. In fact today, I believe I just convinced another person to vote for Trump.

I'm a local truck driver and talk with dozens of people every week; some regulars and some are strangers, but I always try to bring up politics when it seems appropriate.

The guy unloading me today said he wasn't sure who he would vote for if we was going to vote at all. Then I explained what it meant to us for the Supreme Court nominations, particularly those of us who cherish gun ownership. He seemed to have no idea what was at stake.

When he was finished, I believe I gave him some inspiration to not only vote, but vote against Hillary. He responded how his son-in-law was an avid gun owner and he might consider buying a gun in the future. He also expressed his disdain for all the foreigners coming here and taking our jobs.
When asked, I simply encourage them to learn about the candidates before voting. I'll offer my opinion when asked.

I've had several people at work ask who I'm voting for. Because I don't think work is a proper place for chat like that, I always cut it short with saying it won't be Hillary.

I've bitten my tongue more than once when someone walked in, while I'm watching the news, and said they hate Hillary.

As much as I'd like to engage them in conversation, I know it wouldn't be appropriate.

By your response it is clear to me that you do not understand what will happen if Hillary Clinton is elected. Please consider the following: The United States of America will come under communist rule. 1st and 2nd amendment rights will be gone. The Clinton's will more than likely realize their dream of seeing Bill appointed as the UN Secretary General therein making them the most powerful couple on earth (their dream from the beginning - a major power grab). The floodgates would be wide open for unvetted refugees including the tens of thousands of FAM (fighting age males - gangs), rapists, murderers from *Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala waiting inside border of Mexico right now. They are not children - wake up! People who stand to threaten Clinton's agenda will increasingly turn up missing or dying in some mysterious way. Every Governor, elected official in high places will be thoroughly investigated for any "skeletons in their closets" (if they haven't been already) with a file made which will be used to blackmail them and keep them silenced. It's what Communists do. The occult societies within America will be empowered more than they are right now. Evil will be openly tolerated while righteousness prosecuted (Communism 101). Christians will become a main target in America - all those who resist the NWO one world interfaith religion - like me - will find themselves under real persecution - unprecedented in US History. Whereas most Christians under the present administration have been vilified and on rare occasion threatened with prosecution for resisting unconstitutional laws (such as baking a cake for a same sex marriage - speaking out against murder - protesting abortion) under a Clinton Administration they will enact and enforce laws to arrest, prosecute and imprison those same Christians. Pastors will become spies for the Clinton Administration (many already have - it's how Communists operate) and they will install their own clergy for good measure (another tactic of Communists). Parents will stand by helplessly as their children are indoctrinated into the communist way with programs implemented to educate children full time outside of the home - they will then be visiting their parents - not living with them - this will eventually lead to the children spying on their own parents and turning them in to authorities (another communist agenda). The middle class will disappear. There will be two classes. The Communist elitists and those enslaved under their system which will be reduced to such abject poverty there will be no means to resist or stop them.

This is life under Communist rule, Tycho. You say that as much as you would like to engage others you do not because it would be "inappropriate." I must ask you, is it appropriate to stand by silently when you know that by doing so you are helping the one who if elected will destroy everything they have ever held dear?

Weigh the matter on the scales of truth and you will find that you cannot remain silent. You must warn people that if this cold-blooded sociopath / pathological liar is ever elected, they will be facing the most dangerous time of their lives.

Maybe, that's why a better candidate should have been sent. Trump is and has been a god send for Hillery. Aybe she will send him a nice thank you note for all his help getting the first woman like president elected.

The Name of God is to be spelled with a Capitol "G."

I think I'm okay with gawd. You leave that and my punctuation and syntax to me. If ya don't like it use ignore. No one forcing g you to read it.

I'm just asking for your gut feeling.

I started saying Trump was going to be our next president after hearing his announcement speech. Some friends laughed and said I was nuts. lol

Knowing I'm not in the habit of being wrong, and seeing where he is now, they now just smile in bewilderment. :)

Well it's really on the rest of us to be honest. I try to spread the word around to people that don't really follow politics to tell them what's going on. In fact today, I believe I just convinced another person to vote for Trump.

I'm a local truck driver and talk with dozens of people every week; some regulars and some are strangers, but I always try to bring up politics when it seems appropriate.

The guy unloading me today said he wasn't sure who he would vote for if we was going to vote at all. Then I explained what it meant to us for the Supreme Court nominations, particularly those of us who cherish gun ownership. He seemed to have no idea what was at stake.

When he was finished, I believe I gave him some inspiration to not only vote, but vote against Hillary. He responded how his son-in-law was an avid gun owner and he might consider buying a gun in the future. He also expressed his disdain for all the foreigners coming here and taking our jobs.
When asked, I simply encourage them to learn about the candidates before voting. I'll offer my opinion when asked.

I've had several people at work ask who I'm voting for. Because I don't think work is a proper place for chat like that, I always cut it short with saying it won't be Hillary.

I've bitten my tongue more than once when someone walked in, while I'm watching the news, and said they hate Hillary.

As much as I'd like to engage them in conversation, I know it wouldn't be appropriate.

By your response it is clear to me that you do not understand what will happen if Hillary Clinton is elected. Please consider the following: The United States of America will come under communist rule. 1st and 2nd amendment rights will be gone. The Clinton's will more than likely realize their dream of seeing Bill appointed as the UN Secretary General therein making them the most powerful couple on earth (their dream from the beginning - a major power grab). The floodgates would be wide open for unvetted refugees including the tens of thousands of FAM (fighting age males - gangs), rapists, murderers from *Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala waiting inside border of Mexico right now. They are not children - wake up! People who stand to threaten Clinton's agenda will increasingly turn up missing or dying in some mysterious way. Every Governor, elected official in high places will be thoroughly investigated for any "skeletons in their closets" (if they haven't been already) with a file made which will be used to blackmail them and keep them silenced. It's what Communists do. The occult societies within America will be empowered more than they are right now. Evil will be openly tolerated while righteousness prosecuted (Communism 101). Christians will become a main target in America - all those who resist the NWO one world interfaith religion - like me - will find themselves under real persecution - unprecedented in US History. Whereas most Christians under the present administration have been vilified and on rare occasion threatened with prosecution for resisting unconstitutional laws (such as baking a cake for a same sex marriage - speaking out against murder - protesting abortion) under a Clinton Administration they will enact and enforce laws to arrest, prosecute and imprison those same Christians. Pastors will become spies for the Clinton Administration (many already have - it's how Communists operate) and they will install their own clergy for good measure (another tactic of Communists). Parents will stand by helplessly as their children are indoctrinated into the communist way with programs implemented to educate children full time outside of the home - they will then be visiting their parents - not living with them - this will eventually lead to the children spying on their own parents and turning them in to authorities (another communist agenda). The middle class will disappear. There will be two classes. The Communist elitists and those enslaved under their system which will be reduced to such abject poverty there will be no means to resist or stop them.

This is life under Communist rule, Tycho. You say that as much as you would like to engage others you do not because it would be "inappropriate." I must ask you, is it appropriate to stand by silently when you know that by doing so you are helping the one who if elected will destroy everything they have ever held dear?

Weigh the matter on the scales of truth and you will find that you cannot remain silent. You must warn people that if this cold-blooded sociopath / pathological liar is ever elected, they will be facing the most dangerous time of their lives.

Maybe, that's why a better candidate should have been sent. Trump is and has been a god send for Hillery. Aybe she will send him a nice thank you note for all his help getting the first woman like president elected.
In your marxist dreams...

Sorry folks, but the fix is in. The Globalist Elites who decide these matters, are going with the Clinton crime family. It's a done-deal. It's 'Nationalism vs. Globalism.' And Globalism is gonna win this time.

So, we will have to endure at least four more years of Anti-American Globalism. Let's just hope & pray it's only four years. That's all we have at this point.
Or maybe it's not some grand conspiracy but it's that most people in this country just don't share your values or agree with your views? Not much fun being a minority is it?
You are sadly mistaken. One person with God makes a majority.

Trump will win.

Even though the thought is scarey, it would be better then Hillery. Thing is, Trump makes it a habit to run good for three weeks and then screw it all up because he had to have a twitter fight with some infowhore on tv. Either way, whoever wins will face a hostile congress and not be able to get shit done. Whoever wins will e nothing more then a ome term place holder for the next president

Trump will win.

Even though the thought is scarey, it would be better then Hillery. Thing is, Trump makes it a habit to run good for three weeks and then screw it all up because he had to have a twitter fight with some infowhore on tv. Either way, whoever wins will face a hostile congress and not be able to get shit done. Whoever wins will e nothing more then a ome term place holder for the next president
Frankly, I don't see anyone on the horizon really worth a shit 4 years from now.

Trump will win.

Frankly, I don't see anyone on the horizon really worth a shit 4 years from now.

That's because these two loses are stinking them out, and it may not be a "good one", just not one as corrupt and slimy as what we have now.

The Name of God is to be spelled with a Capitol "G."

I think I'm okay with gawd. You leave that and my punctuation and syntax to me. If ya don't like it use ignore. No one forcing g you to read it.
I do not like it because you are disrespecting the Name of my God! I'm not going to ignore it! I am going to correct you and as you insist on mocking the Name of my God with your disrespectful spelling of His Name I am going to ask the LORD to do something about it.

Psalm 74:18

Sorry folks, but the fix is in. The Globalist Elites who decide these matters, are going with the Clinton crime family. It's a done-deal. It's 'Nationalism vs. Globalism.' And Globalism is gonna win this time.

So, we will have to endure at least four more years of Anti-American Globalism. Let's just hope & pray it's only four years. That's all we have at this point.
Or maybe it's not some grand conspiracy but it's that most people in this country just don't share your values or agree with your views? Not much fun being a minority is it?

I'm ok with being a minority. I truly believe i'll be the majority someday. The nation will tire of the Globalists at some point. Most Americans will come to realize that they don't have their best interests in mind.

I'm ok with being a minority. I truly believe i'll be the majority someday. The nation will tire of the Globalists at some point. Most Americans will come to realize that they don't have their best interests in mind.
I don't think you're right, at least if history is a guide. Man started living in extended family groups as his highest level of his identity. Over the millennia, as communication improved, he became a member of a tribe, clan or domain. When this country was founded, the States were supreme but now it is the Nation we belong to. With global communication (the interweb) and global currency (bitcoin or the like) the notion of Nations will disappear and we'll be one global identity subdivided in like-minded but fluid groups (read The Diamond Age). It may be better or worse but either way, an inevitable evolution.

playtime, Donnie Two Times has more than a month to turn his behavior around. I don't think he can emotionally because of his lifelong elistist programming: he gets to say whatever he wants. He is amazed, I believe, that American generally does not put up with the nonsense that the far right and alt right love.

of course he isn't capable of turning around 70 years of narcissism & pathological lying in 30 days. that's been the great hope of the GOP since the day he won the nomination. the second he goes off script- he goes full tilt crazy. lookey how he is doubling down & tripling down on miss universe & even rosie odonnell. he can't let things go & that will be the downfall for poor tribbles. women will not be putting up with that crap & if he brings up billy boy's affairs- then he will get his ass handed right back to him no doubt about it.

Last edited:
charwin95 Here is an old interview with a former KGB Agent who explains what is done once to those who have helped them (leftists, liberals, feminists, liberal media, etc) once the Communists have taken power. What is done to these people? Are they rewarded? No. According to Yuri Bezmenov - they are lined up against a wall and executed. He gives example after example in country after country taken over by Communists - it's always the same outcome. Listen to this interview and please wake up. You're not headed towards some sort of Utopia. You're heading towards a brick wall!

Published on May 22, 2013
Feminists and other leftists are useful idiots who serve only to destabilise the society. When the goal is reached, they will be "lined up against the wall".
1984 interview with a former KGB agent and Soviet diplomat, Yuri Bezmenov.

So you expect me to believe that?

Trump will win.

Perhaps, but one thing that we can relax about is the Supreme Court Justices. In one term, Trump may be able to keep us out of the danger zone for a while.

What does being white have to do with it? Are you advising all non-whites to vote for Hillary?

Because the Democrat party is trying tirelessly to make whites a minority in our country for the first time since it's founding. The faster the better as far as they're concerned. As a white person, I don't want to see that happen. A lib tilted court will see to it that Hillary will have the power to do just that.

Racist? You started calling Obama different name. What do you call that? Now you are trying turn the table. Dude give me a break. Trump is a racist, bigot assholes supported by racist.
I said provide a link that communist party support Hillary. So where is that link? I didn't ask for Obama.
Are you denying that Trump is not Putin puppet?
So why not release his tax returns so we can see who is really the crooked of the two.
Proved a link that hundreds of people that attended his fraudulent trump university are happy.
He was sued 3,500 times from racism to fraud.

Lie

First of all, Trump initiated most of those lawsuits. Secondly, I did provide the link. It's the very first one. It takes you to the US Communist Party web site where they talk in length about Sanders and Hil-Liar in such high regards. Of course if you bothered to click the links and read them, you would have known that before you replied.

Typical liberal.

Trump will win.

Perhaps, but one thing that we can relax about is the Supreme Court Justices. In one term, Trump may be able to keep us out of the danger zone for a while.

He could, but remember justice roberts? Ended up being just another lib. I'm not optimistic about trump, but he couldn't be worse then hillery.

Forum List

Back