Poll: Who here has been to Disney World?

Have you been to Disney World?

• Yes. But I was disappointed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Disney world is better.

That is your opinion and you are entitle to it and I respect that but for me the countryside is better than fake entertainment, but that is me and you call me anti-American all you want but I sure the hell am not one of those that need fake entertainment to make me feel American!

If you ever have the opportunity, take it. What's been created there, is amazing.

No thanks and I prefer to go back to the Big Island of Hawaii... Now that was AMAZING!

Also if the Cubs make it to the World Series, that will be AMAZING!

As for Disneyland, well I will let you enjoy it...
Disneyland sucks. Disney World is amazing.
What's the difference?
You don't know? Disney World is gigantic! With 5 or 6 parks! Maybe more! And you can get passes to see them all as a package!

Disneyland is a mini version of ONE of the parks at Disney World!

Have you been there? It is, just like it advertises, probably the greatest place on the planet.

disney-world-secrets1215.jpg

Look at that. That happens every single day in Disney World. Several times. :thup:
You forgot the option No because my family couldn't afford it. I love it my brother makes good money his kids have been everywhere and wherever they go my brother spoils them with whatever they want. I can tell he doesn't want to say no like my dad always did. I tease them all the time I call them two spoiled little brats and they smile. They just got back from Europe 4 years in Switzerland they saw all of Europe. They come back they went up north Michigan skiing, Colorado and just got back 7 full days at Disney. Is that overkill? Is it fun enough to be there 7 days? Man the money he spends. It kills my dad. Lol
The answer "No. But I hope to go there one day" covers it.
My little neice wanted nothing to do with princesses. She was all about star wars.

Disney world is better.

That is your opinion and you are entitle to it and I respect that but for me the countryside is better than fake entertainment, but that is me and you call me anti-American all you want but I sure the hell am not one of those that need fake entertainment to make me feel American!

If you ever have the opportunity, take it. What's been created there, is amazing.

No thanks and I prefer to go back to the Big Island of Hawaii... Now that was AMAZING!

I am not going to Florida when I live in Texas!

Oh hell no!

Enjoy Orlando!
If you had a free week pass to Disney World and a free plane ticket to get there you'd come back and agree with me. It's amazing what they've created there.

What's the difference?
You don't know? Disney World is gigantic! With 5 or 6 parks! Maybe more! And you can get passes to see them all as a package!

Disneyland is a mini version of ONE of the parks at Disney World!
My family went to the big one. That explains why they went for an entire week. They even said there were several different parks

Never been to Disney World, but I did go to Disneyland once.

It was not a good experience. I was attacked by a mob of screaming fans who thought I was Johnny Depp, the guy from the Disney pirate movie.

Last edited:
Have you been there? It is, just like it advertises, probably the greatest place on the planet.

Look at that. That happens every single day in Disney World. Several times. :thup:
You forgot the option No because my family couldn't afford it. I love it my brother makes good money his kids have been everywhere and wherever they go my brother spoils them with whatever they want. I can tell he doesn't want to say no like my dad always did. I tease them all the time I call them two spoiled little brats and they smile. They just got back from Europe 4 years in Switzerland they saw all of Europe. They come back they went up north Michigan skiing, Colorado and just got back 7 full days at Disney. Is that overkill? Is it fun enough to be there 7 days? Man the money he spends. It kills my dad. Lol
My little neice wanted nothing to do with princesses. She was all about star wars.
Even more reason to go!

Look at this proposed Star Wars World!

150817102501-star-wars-disneyland-1-exlarge-169.jpg

Even more reason to go!

Look at this proposed Star Wars World!

150817102501-star-wars-disneyland-1-exlarge-169.jpg
I'm so glad my nephews and niece get these experiences. Plus they go to Greece every year. And we have property near lake Michigan and a condo on lake Huron.

I heard tickets to Greece doubled. $1800 round trip in the summer. I would never go and my family even has a place in Greece. That trip would cost me at least $4000. Screw that. I'll stay here in michigan. I live on a lake so I'm on vacation every night after work 5:15pm and weekends. If I drive up north to one of our places it costs $80 round trip. My family keeps asking me when I'm coming back to Greece and I'm thinking never. God bless america

Was there during the Chrismas holidays when my kids were in strollers, as were my cousin's kids. It was horrendous 1 hour long lines, my cousin's daughter was screaming half the time, you could have made a horror movie out of that day.

Was there during the Chrismas holidays when my kids were in strollers, as were my cousin's kids. It was horrendous 1 hour long lines, my cousin's daughter was screaming half the time, you could have made a horror movie out of that day.
Plus the kids were too young to enjoy it or remember it

I have been to Disneyland as a kid,and it was magical, years later I took my boys and saw the magic in their eyes too.

I absolutely love Disneyland.

Never been to Disneyworld, it seems like it would be hot, and way too big.

LOL No, I hate America? That one was funny.

Who in hell doesn't love Disneyland and Disneyworld and everything else Disney.

Last time I went was at 15 years old with some friends. In the boat for Pirates of the Carribean we held out our hands on each side when the way narrowed and stopped the boat. It took about two seconds and behind the wall we hear, "stop stopping the boat". So we let go and went on. Then we did it again and immediately, "if you stop the boat again you will be leaving the park immediately". There are alot of people roaming around behind the walls apparently.

We also jumped a number of fences and walked around the backspaces of places like Its a Small World.

Man at 15 you are a fearless asshole!

I have been to Disneyland as a kid,and it was magical, years later I took my boys and saw the magic in their eyes too.

Where is Disneyland?

The Disneyland for adults is cedar point Sandusky Ohio. Sooo many great rides.

Been there several times. I enjoy it. Might go for Christmas.

I had an opportunity to go back to Disney World a few years back, for free, but I would have had to cancel my root canal. Given the choice, I preferred the root canal.

I actually had a day off in Orlando, yet couldn't leave --- it's like prison with sunlight ---- and sat through a spiel on timesharing which we both knew I was never gonna go for, just to get the free ticket.

It still wasn't worth it.

Disney world is better.

What's the difference?

I think the difference is if you can escape Disneyland you have all the diversity of California around. If you escape Disney World ---- you're still in Florida. :banghead:

obama at disney.jpg

I've come to the land of fantasy to unveil my new budget.

Where is Disneyland?

The Disneyland for adults is cedar point Sandusky Ohio. Sooo many great rides.

We have a huge park called Great America with good rides too, they tried to capture the magic with cartoon characters, but never captured it.
There is something about what Walt Disney did that makes even the saddest happy. The first Disneyland is in southern California.

Forum List

Back