Poll: Who here has been to Disney World?

Have you been to Disney World?

• Yes. But I was disappointed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Have you been there? It is, just like it advertises, probably the greatest place on the planet.

disney-world-secrets1215.jpg

Look at that. That happens every single day in Disney World. Several times. :thup:

Have you been there? It is, just like it advertises, probably the greatest place on the planet.

Look at that. That happens every single day in Disney World. Several times. :thup:

Never been there and never will go because I prefer the countryside like a true American and not fake entertainment like the mindless drones...

I did not answer your poll because it was baited, and I kick cans in the boat of those looking for a sucker fish!

I prefer Universal Studios Orlando, ftr. Diagon Alley, ftw.

• Banned

Never been there and never will go because I prefer the countryside like a true American and not fake entertainment like the mindless drones...

I did not answer your poll because it was baited, and I kick cans in the boat of those looking for a sucker fish!
Disney world is better.

Missed the Disney train as a kid. Was more Jonny Quest (original uncensored version) and horror film oriented.

Disney world is better.

That is your opinion and you are entitle to it and I respect that but for me the countryside is better than fake entertainment, but that is me and you call me anti-American all you want but I sure the hell am not one of those that need fake entertainment to make me feel American!

Let me add I can take a trip to the Big Island of Hawaii and enjoy it better than Disneyland, but that is me!

Disney world is better.

That is your opinion and you are entitle to it and I respect that but for me the countryside is better than fake entertainment, but that is me and you call me anti-American all you want but I sure the hell am not one of those that need fake entertainment to make me feel American!

If you ever have the opportunity, take it. What's been created there, is amazing.

Disney world is better.

If you ever have the opportunity, take it. What's been created there, is amazing.

No thanks and I prefer to go back to the Big Island of Hawaii... Now that was AMAZING!

Also if the Cubs make it to the World Series, that will be AMAZING!

As for Disneyland, well I will let you enjoy it...

Disney world is better.

No thanks and I prefer to go back to the Big Island of Hawaii... Now that was AMAZING!

Disneyland sucks. Disney World is amazing.

Let me add I can take a trip to the Big Island of Hawaii and enjoy it better than Disneyland, but that is me!
If the price of both was the same, Disney World would be better every time unless you're a single person trying to drink and party.

But actually, Disney might still even be better :laugh:

It cost me 5k to go to the Big Island and 3.5k of it were gifts.. ( No really and the TSA was making fun of me when I was leaving damn it all to hell! )

You forgot the option No because my family couldn't afford it. I love it my brother makes good money his kids have been everywhere and wherever they go my brother spoils them with whatever they want. I can tell he doesn't want to say no like my dad always did. I tease them all the time I call them two spoiled little brats and they smile. They just got back from Europe 4 years in Switzerland they saw all of Europe. They come back they went up north Michigan skiing, Colorado and just got back 7 full days at Disney. Is that overkill? Is it fun enough to be there 7 days? Man the money he spends. It kills my dad. Lol

Disney world is better.

What's the difference?

You forgot the option No because my family couldn't afford it. I love it my brother makes good money his kids have been everywhere and wherever they go my brother spoils them with whatever they want. I can tell he doesn't want to say no like my dad always did. I tease them all the time I call them two spoiled little brats and they smile. They just got back from Europe 4 years in Switzerland they saw all of Europe. They come back they went up north Michigan skiing, Colorado and just got back 7 full days at Disney. Is that overkill? Is it fun enough to be there 7 days? Man the money he spends. It kills my dad. Lol
The answer "No. But I hope to go there one day" covers it.

Disney world is better.

I am not going to Florida when I live in Texas!

Oh hell no!

Enjoy Orlando!

Forum List

Back