Poll:What Will And Or Would Be Your Most Traumatic Downfall. Was It 9/11, Obama 2012 Or Hillary 2016

:boohoo::crybaby:Great Question and Survey. So what event had you in utter agony,
sadness, torment, ect.? Was it 9/11? Obama 2008/2012? Or will the possibility of Hillary Clinton winning in 2016 ? Talk about Agony in the worst human form !!!
Obama winning in 2012 for many of us was the worst emotional, gut wrenching event of our lifetime, so much more depressing than the events of 9/11.
So which was, or will be even worse for you emotionally? 9/11,, Obama 2012,, or Hillary 2016?
:dig:
Without question, the most traumatic downfall is, and will be, the voters. Without them, we'd be the most prosperous, well educated, and thriving nation on Earth. But, unfortunately, they have developed bad habits and no longer have the desire to see this once great nation become great again.
half the voters have already voted twice to screw the middle class, and take their money without having to work for it.
Voters have been doing it since the 60's. And, I doubt very seriously they'll change any time soon. My money says they'll once again elect a professional politician to run this once great nation in November 2016. Yet, they'll expect a different result. Go figure.

I'm with Ted Cruz on this one

Obamacare subsidies and allowing same sex couples to marry are the worst events in American history....nothing can be as horrible

:boohoo::crybaby:Great Question and Survey. So what event had you in utter agony,
sadness, torment, ect.? Was it 9/11? Obama 2008/2012? Or will the possibility of Hillary Clinton winning in 2016 ? Talk about Agony in the worst human form !!!
Obama winning in 2012 for many of us was the worst emotional, gut wrenching event of our lifetime, so much more depressing than the events of 9/11.
So which was, or will be even worse for you emotionally? 9/11,, Obama 2012,, or Hillary 2016?
Without question, the most traumatic downfall is, and will be, the voters. Without them, we'd be the most prosperous, well educated, and thriving nation on Earth. But, unfortunately, they have developed bad habits and no longer have the desire to see this once great nation become great again.
half the voters have already voted twice to screw the middle class, and take their money without having to work for it.
Voters have been doing it since the 60's. And, I doubt very seriously they'll change any time soon. My money says they'll once again elect a professional politician to run this once great nation in November 2016. Yet, they'll expect a different result. Go figure.
if there is a god, Rubio will take out Hillary!

I hope when he takes her out it's Chinese...

hillary looks pathetic when she dresses up as Schlong Dong Imm

Rex,

Your delusional... On the list could be EPA failing to be able to stop the coal industry killing 14,000 Americans a year, Bush's mishandling the war on terror(invading the wrong country, torture...)

I think torture has to be the worst... It just shows how low you could go... You talk about the founding fathers, they would have turned in there graves to find out that people were tortured. Only a very sick society could condone such actions.

Vietnam 1970s. The evacuation of the embassy. It was then that I felt that the US had let the world down.

Greg

and to think i almost commited suicide when Kim Kardashion sat on a tac and broke a nail on the same day.

Does reading your OP count?

If not then September 11 2001 was the most gut wrenching moment and the other two is the typical partisan hack silliness...

For me and my sister, Obama 2012 had us sick to our stomaches, we thought the world was coming to an end.
Really? Obama was worse for you than the 9/11 attack? That's about the most fucked up thing I have heard lately.

Obama and his policies have the potential to kill far many more Americans than did 911
Only in your mind. By your standards GWB was the worst disaster in 50 years.

GWB was George Washington compared to the fuckup currently warming the seat.

just keep in mind how many millions of Americans lives have been permanently ruined over the last 7 years, {financially speaking} when bush was president , our national debt was between 10/15 thousand per American, soon it will be about a million per household if someone doesnt stop the debt from growing!

For me and my sister, Obama 2012 had us sick to our stomaches, we thought the world was coming to an end.
Really? Obama was worse for you than the 9/11 attack? That's about the most fucked up thing I have heard lately.

Obama and his policies have the potential to kill far many more Americans than did 911
Only in your mind. By your standards GWB was the worst disaster in 50 years.

GWB was George Washington compared to the fuckup currently warming the seat.
Nope, his policies led indirectly to the 9/11 attacks, and directly to every war death that occurred trying to ham-handedly avenge it. There is no way Obama could catch up even if he set out to specifically beat the Bush score.

Nope, his policies led indirectly to the 9/11 attacks, and directly to every war death that occurred trying to ham-handedly avenge it. There is no way Obama could catch up even if he set out to specifically beat the Bush score.

From the diary of a madman.

just look at how many innocent people have died in Africa in the most brutal ways, and along with the never ending wars,terrorist attacks, yes, a lot more worse than 9/11. It wasn't Bush who pulled the troops out of Iraq. that just started the Domino affect of terrorism.

just look at how many innocent people have died in Africa in the most brutal ways, and along with the never ending wars,terrorist attacks, yes, a lot more worse than 9/11. It wasn't Bush who pulled the troops out of Iraq. that just started the Domino affect of terrorism.
Obama is not emperor of the world, nor should we be the world police. How many of our troops should die to pacify these regions? How much should we spend? Give me a number. You guys always talk about us being too broke to help our own country out but the sky's the limit when "nation building" in some hell hole.

When the Rams lost to the Steelers in super bowl XIV.

you guys can always add other events that made it feel as if Obama was elected in 2012 or 2016. like the time your mom caught u "Reading a peculiar magazine" well, more like, looking at the "Nice Photo's"?

Obama 2008/2012
it shouldnt surprise most people that Obama's re-election had a more traumatic affect on millions of Americans than 9/11. At least we had Bush in the white house, if it had happened under Obama, do you think Obama would of ordered a strike on Muslims in retalliation ASAP? You think Obama would of got the economy roaring again? Look how soon Bush got us back on track after 2001. and has anyone seen any significant improvement in the economy since 2009?

Actually Bush signed the bill to withdraw US forces from Iraq in 2008.

Forum List

Back