Poll:What Will And Or Would Be Your Most Traumatic Downfall. Was It 9/11, Obama 2012 Or Hillary 2016

Obama 2008/2012
i was in fear for my life when he won in 2012, knowing he was not going to do anything about IRAN.
firstworldgayproblems-body-6-22-12.png
And remember when we were kids and threw a fit when our grocer ran out our favorite cereal, or when our favorite cereals were off the market? I was traumatized when Quisp and Quake were gone. I almost commited fake suicide.
I was lucky if I got to eat some days as a kid....
at the age of six, i still remember eating breakfast on a box. eventually we did get a table for the kitchen.

Obama 2008/2012
i was in fear for my life when he won in 2012, knowing he was not going to do anything about IRAN.
firstworldgayproblems-body-6-22-12.png
And remember when we were kids and threw a fit when our grocer ran out our favorite cereal, or when our favorite cereals were off the market? I was traumatized when Quisp and Quake were gone. I almost commited fake suicide.
I was lucky if I got to eat some days as a kid....
at the age of six, i still remember eating breakfast on a box. eventually we did get a table for the kitchen.
We was middle class until divorce and medical catastrophes caused me to start working at 13 to help support the family....

You said "Poll:" in the title and then didn't even make it a poll...Lame!

If Obama is the worst thing that has ever happened to you, nothing truly bad had ever happened to you.

The worst thing that ever happened to me was my father's death when I was 11.

The next worst thing was having my house destroyed by a tornado in 1979. I lived on Kraft dinner and hot dogs for two years after my divorce to pay for that house and it was a 100% write off.

Insurance covered the monetary loss but I'm still terrified of bad weather.

9/11 + Economic collapse + Obama

The perfect storm
at least 55% of America will agree that the damage Obama has done is far worse than 9/11, at least we bounced back with avengence going into 2004, now we are in year 7 of the Obama depression.
I would disagree with that assessment. People died & massive property damage was the result of 9/11. Obama has been bad but 9/11 trumps him easily

9/11 + Economic collapse + Obama

The perfect storm
at least 55% of America will agree that the damage Obama has done is far worse than 9/11, at least we bounced back with avengence going into 2004, now we are in year 7 of the Obama depression.
I would disagree with that assessment. People died & massive property damage was the result of 9/11. Obama has been bad but 9/11 trumps him easily
well we are comparing two completely different events that changed America. 9/11 was the worst, it put a hold on my life, not knowing what to do, eventually i got over it a few years later, life was happy again, all was well until the democrats crashed the economy in 2008, its been rather miserable since then, then Obama won in 2008 and then i knew our lives as we knew it was over.

While 9/11 was an external attack, the Obama debacle was self inflicted. Whether it will have been worth electing our first (and maybe last) Black President remains to be seen. What I fear is that the 2016 election may institutionalize our march towards a South American-style federal government. Hillary's cult following is eerily similar to Eva Peron's in the 1950's.

Viva Hillary?

Obama has damaged this country far more than 9/11 and with any luck Hellery won't get the chance.

While 9/11 was an external attack, the Obama debacle was self inflicted. Whether it will have been worth electing our first (and maybe last) Black President remains to be seen. What I fear is that the 2016 election may institutionalize our march towards a South American-style federal government. Hillary's cult following is eerily similar to Eva Peron's in the 1950's.

Viva Hillary?
hillary winning will crash the markets.

9/11.

I kind of expected Obama's presidency to be mostly hype and little substance.
Too much substance is the problem.
Not if you were counting on him to follow through with certain foreign policy issues, establish a single payer or UHC system, and stand up to wall street and corporate corruption.

Instead, we got a lot of the same - more a Bill Clinton or a Bush than a FDR/Truman/Eisenhower/Kennedy.

Moderation Message:

Had a choice. Delete some posts so this can stay legal in Politics.
Or move it General Discussion. Since MOST of you are on topic and
contributing -- I chose #1.. If you've had a post deleted. Remember what
Zone this is in and don't flame without serious content relevance..

Thanks
FlaCalTenn

:boohoo::crybaby:Great Question and Survey. So what event had you in utter agony,
sadness, torment, ect.? Was it 9/11? Obama 2008/2012? Or will the possibility of Hillary Clinton winning in 2016 ? Talk about Agony in the worst human form !!!
Obama winning in 2012 for many of us was the worst emotional, gut wrenching event of our lifetime, so much more depressing than the events of 9/11.
So which was, or will be even worse for you emotionally? 9/11,, Obama 2012,, or Hillary 2016?
:dig:
Without question, the most traumatic downfall is, and will be, the voters. Without them, we'd be the most prosperous, well educated, and thriving nation on Earth. But, unfortunately, they have developed bad habits and no longer have the desire to see this once great nation become great again.

:boohoo::crybaby:Great Question and Survey. So what event had you in utter agony,
sadness, torment, ect.? Was it 9/11? Obama 2008/2012? Or will the possibility of Hillary Clinton winning in 2016 ? Talk about Agony in the worst human form !!!
Obama winning in 2012 for many of us was the worst emotional, gut wrenching event of our lifetime, so much more depressing than the events of 9/11.
So which was, or will be even worse for you emotionally? 9/11,, Obama 2012,, or Hillary 2016?
:dig:
Without question, the most traumatic downfall is, and will be, the voters. Without them, we'd be the most prosperous, well educated, and thriving nation on Earth. But, unfortunately, they have developed bad habits and no longer have the desire to see this once great nation become great again.
half the voters have already voted twice to screw the middle class, and take their money without having to work for it.

Forum List

Back