Poll:What Will And Or Would Be Your Most Traumatic Downfall. Was It 9/11, Obama 2012 Or Hillary 2016

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo::crybaby:Great Question and Survey. So what event had you in utter agony,
sadness, torment, ect.? Was it 9/11? Obama 2008/2012? Or will the possibility of Hillary Clinton winning in 2016 ? Talk about Agony in the worst human form !!!
Obama winning in 2012 for many of us was the worst emotional, gut wrenching event of our lifetime, so much more depressing than the events of 9/11.
So which was, or will be even worse for you emotionally? 9/11,, Obama 2012,, or Hillary 2016?
:dig:

For me and my sister, Obama 2012 had us sick to our stomaches, we thought the world was coming to an end.
Really? Obama was worse for you than the 9/11 attack? That's about the most fucked up thing I have heard lately.

• Banned
For me and my sister, Obama 2012 had us sick to our stomaches, we thought the world was coming to an end.
Not a surprise.
although it was the worst event of our lifetime, i knew we would bounce back and we did thanks to George Bush, but Obama 2012? u think we will ever return to a normal America like we did during the 90's?

Not a surprise.
although it was the worst event of our lifetime, i knew we would bounce back and we did thanks to George Bush, but Obama 2012? u think we will ever return to a normal America like we did during the 90's?
The nineties are never coming back and were not normal, we were lucky enough to be witness to a great transformational technological leap in human history, the internet, and the world will never be the same.

:boohoo::crybaby:Great Question and Survey. So what event had you in utter agony,
sadness, torment, ect.? Was it 9/11? Obama 2008/2012? Or will the possibility of Hillary Clinton winning in 2016 ? Talk about Agony in the worst human form !!!
Obama winning in 2012 for many of us was the worst emotional, gut wrenching event of our lifetime, so much more depressing than the events of 9/11.
So which was, or will be even worse for you emotionally? 9/11,, Obama 2012,, or Hillary 2016?
:dig:
Not a surprise.
He could have just come and said that without trying to set a trap...

Poll:What Will And Or Would Be Your Most Traumatic Downfall. Was It 9/11, Obama 2012 Or Hillary 2016

Getting married a third time....

even Glenn Beck was showing his shock and horror reaction on his radio show after Obama won again. Even he prayed for us.

Really? Obama was worse for you than the 9/11 attack? That's about the most fucked up thing I have heard lately.

Obama has the potential to kill far many more Americans than did 911
enjoy_your_aids.jpg

Obama 2008/2012
i was in fear for my life when he won in 2012, knowing he was not going to do anything about IRAN.
firstworldgayproblems-body-6-22-12.png
And remember when we were kids and threw a fit when our grocer ran out our favorite cereal, or when our favorite cereals were off the market? I was traumatized when Quisp and Quake were gone. I almost commited fake suicide.
I was lucky if I got to eat some days as a kid....

Forum List

Back