POLL: What should the punishment be for protesting football players?

How should NFL players be punished?

• No punishment

Votes: 44 46.3%
  • Fine each time they do it

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Fine & Suspension

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • You're Fired!

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Mango. Mango everywhere.

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
You will never get rid of the complaints and whining unless you find a way to get rid of blacks altogether. They are congenital complainers. You will NEVER make them love America and you cannot force them to be patriotic.
The only real solution is full separation of the races. Total segregation.

Really? I've known a couple of Chiefs, Senior Chiefs, and Master Chiefs who were all African American who would debate you on that. Especially since they served in war zones with me.

And, YNCS Murrill was probably one of the most patriotic and shit hot sailors I've ever met.

Up to the owners...the bro is a private business and conservatives support the private sector unless they disagree with the business....then the rules need to be changed I guess. I don't support kneeling. Standing makes sense. Locking arms though I don't take issue with. America has always been a very divided nation. This little tiny issue isn't further dividing it.

Up to the owners...the bro is a private business and conservatives support the private sector unless they disagree with the business....then the rules need to be changed I guess. I don't support kneeling. Standing makes sense. Locking arms though I don't take issue with. America has always been a very divided nation. This little tiny issue isn't further dividing it.
Did you know that Scalia as a supreme court judge voted in favor of allowing burning the flag??

No....I have no desire whatsoever to burn the flag....the free speech thing also cannot be infringed so I guess we just sit back and watch.....and see. I don't watch th nfll to begin with so in the end tisk tisk.

No....I have no desire whatsoever to burn the flag....the free speech thing also cannot be infringed so I guess we just sit back and watch.....and see. I don't watch th nfll to begin with so in the end tisk tisk.
There is a problem though when republicans try to make this knee bending all about our flag and service men It is no such thing

I see your point but I think there are better forms of protest. Many of us have lost loved ones defending the nation. They believed in the cause so in respect I could never kneel....I also am not a patriotic freak.

I see your point but I think there are better forms of protest. Many of us have lost loved ones defending the nation. They believed in the cause so in respect I could never kneel....I also am not a patriotic freak.
Many that did kneel have or had brothers sisters fathers in the services They gave no disrespect to our flag

Re-write the contracts that under terms of employment you must stand for the National Anthem

-Geaux

Uh, this isn't Russia or N Korea, you know.

Yeah, the NFL deciding that its players should stand during the national anthem would make the country into Russia or NK.

OMG the hyperbole over this thing is crazy. :lol:
Your Trump moron opened the door ,,

My Trump moron? What is that supposed to mean? :p

A store here close to me in TN posted on FB that they have pulled products that endorse the NFL. They pulled Pepsi and a couple others.

-Geaux

Re-write the contracts that under terms of employment you must stand for the National Anthem

-Geaux

Yeah, the NFL deciding that its players should stand during the national anthem would make the country into Russia or NK.

Trump is the cause of how far this crap has gone He continually shoots himself in the foot AND if you're not a trump moron I apologize

-Geaux

Trump is the cause of how far this crap has gone He continually shoots himself in the foot AND if you're not a trump moron I apologize

Trump's comments certainly exacerbated the situation. I'm not a Trump supporter.

You know, the fans can say they are going to boycott the NFL all they want, but the fans aren't the real source of money for the NFL and players.

It's in the marketing of all the beer and man products during the commercials that is the real cash cow.

If you want to get the NFL to bow to pressure, you're gonna have to get the advertisers onboard as well.

But.................I don't think beer sales are going to decrease just because of some NFL players protesting.
And who is that beer and man products marketed to..........Football fans... if there are less fans then there is less value in the marketing. The price of advertising during the Super Bowl will decrease. This isn't rocket science.

You will never get rid of the complaints and whining unless you find a way to get rid of blacks altogether. They are congenital complainers. You will NEVER make them love America and you cannot force them to be patriotic.
The only real solution is full separation of the races. Total segregation.

Really? I've known a couple of Chiefs, Senior Chiefs, and Master Chiefs who were all African American who would debate you on that. Especially since they served in war zones with me.

And, YNCS Murrill was probably one of the most patriotic and shit hot sailors I've ever met.
I can only go by my own experience. I've known loads and loads of black people. Spent decades in an area that is basically fifty percent black. So I have spent a lot of time with blacks. Many are friends and a few are enemies. I have never heard one of them speak in a positive way about this country. Not one. But they do take everything free they can get their hands on.

Blacks have had a raw deal in many ways, I agree. And they deserve a fair shot at jobs, education, etc. But at some point, THEY have to do the things that will change their lives. No one else can do it for them. And too many expect other people to do just that.

I was raised in a family where you get slapped down if you go around feeling sorry for yourself, whining and carrying on. So when I hear non-stop complaining it quickly gets on my last nerve. I fucking hate whiners. There is plenty of work to be done but all the drama queens and kneelers could put their time to more productive use, imo. All they're doing right now is creating more divisions and anger and resentment.

Forum List

Back