POLL: What do you think of the new suicide machine?

Is the Sarco a good thing or a bad thing?

• Good thing

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Bad thing

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Mango thing

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
A euthanasia expert just unveiled his ‘suicide machine’ at an Amsterdam funeral fair

Introducing the "SARCO" suicide machine. Big enough for two!

Thoughts? Good thing or bad thing?

I think a proper regulation would be that full counseling would be required before use. Other than that, it's up to the individual.
DasN3U_W0AENMGR.jpg

My daughter and sister both know that if I get the diagnosis my mother got, I'm either going to take all the pills I have on-hand (90 day supply of four different meds,) take a walk into the woods for a snow nap, or both of the above. They both understand and promise they will not resent me.

Therefore, I don't believe I need a very expensive machine.

My daughter and sister both know that if I get the diagnosis my mother got, I'm either going to take all the pills I have on-hand (90 day supply of four different meds,) take a walk into the woods for a snow nap, or both of the above. They both understand and promise they will not resent me.

That's some pretty dark stuff. However, I don't blame you. There is no dignity in rotting till your last breath. Sometimes it's better to give up the ghost on your own terms.

Hopefully someone will find and revive you.

Who knew this show would predict the future...
download (10).jpeg
It has 3 settings,
Quick and painless,
Slow and horrible,
And clumsy bludgeoning.

Hopefully someone will find and revive you.

Hopefully not.

What do you think of the new suicide machine?
  • Yet another reason not to own a gun.
  • I'm all about defining goals and achieving them, thus someone wanting to "end it all" should not tell me so in the hope that I'm going to try to dissuade them. On the contrary, I'm far more likely to engage them in a conversation about whether they've planned however they're going to do it to make sure they don't fail.
  • Accordingly, what I think about that machine is this:
    • Does it work?
    • Is it foolproof?
    • These questions may be answered in the rubric article; I haven't yet read that article
      • Does it have an "I changed my mind" feature?" If so, how long does it give one to change one's mind?
      • Is it affordably priced so that people in most or all income brackets can buy, rent or lease one?
      • If one has a 3D printer, can one build one's own, perhaps by purchasing the code to provide to one's 3D printer?
Sarco Euthanasia Machine of the Future using 3D printing

Forum List

Back