Poll: Weakened Obama would lose vote today

A Democratic polling firm said President Obama's already weak job-approval numbers are "worse than they appear" and he likely would lose the election if it were held today.

For the first time in a year, Mr. Obama does not lead former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney in Public Policy Polling's monthly national poll on the 2012 presidential race. They are tied at 45 percent, and Mr. Obama is losing among independent voters by a margin of 49 percent to 44 percent.

Worse for Mr. Obama, PPP said, the "vast majority" of undecideds disapprove of the president's performance. The survey of registered voters was conducted July 15-17.

Poll: Weakened Obama would lose vote today - Washington Times

Now, here's the key. They polled REGISTERED VOTERS.

Not "adults" as the polls claiming most Americans agree with Obama.

Any poll that only polls "adults," know right off the bat, it's a media poll skewed to get the answer they want.

A better poll will use "registered voters." An even BETTER poll will use "likely voters."

And an EVEN BETTER BETTER poll will tell you how many republicans, democrats and indendents they polled.

Still when it's a Democratic polling firm, and they can't skew it to look better for Obama, YOU KNOW IT HAS TO BE WORSE THAN THEY ARE LETTING ON.

The truth is, the American public is fed up. Obama made all kinds of promises and HE DID NOT DELIVER!

His admin has been nothing but a disaster and voters have lost patience. They don't care to hear Obama blame Bush. That isn't going to wash.

They want results and Obama isn't interested in giving them results. Only in spending more of their tax dollars.

Does anyone honestly see this improving before November 2012?

I see Jimmy Carter all over again.

As I have said before, the only thing that is going to save Obama is if Republicans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

They could very well do that by nominating another doofus RINO like McCain.

Otherwise, Obama is toast. It's not that hard to see.

A Conservative Paper, polls Conservatives with Conservative questions and guess the fuck what...gets the answers it wants.

Sung Young Moon Owns This Paper, A Whack Job Who Does Mass Marriage.

Yeah...Keep going.

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce opposes what the Repugs in the House and The Senate are doing.

The Great Ronnie God....The Rectum Himself raised the Debt Ceiling Eighteen (18) Times.
The Great Ronnie God..... The Rectum Himself raised Taxes.

The Ronnie Was WRONG?????????

here ya go.

Reading Comprehension Connection: Home

A Democratic polling firm said President Obama's already weak job-approval numbers are "worse than they appear" and he likely would lose the election if it were held today.

For the first time in a year, Mr. Obama does not lead former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney in Public Policy Polling's monthly national poll on the 2012 presidential race. They are tied at 45 percent, and Mr. Obama is losing among independent voters by a margin of 49 percent to 44 percent.

Worse for Mr. Obama, PPP said, the "vast majority" of undecideds disapprove of the president's performance. The survey of registered voters was conducted July 15-17.

Any poll that only polls "adults," know right off the bat, it's a media poll skewed to get the answer they want.

A better poll will use "registered voters." An even BETTER poll will use "likely voters."

And an EVEN BETTER BETTER poll will tell you how many republicans, democrats and indendents they polled.

Still when it's a Democratic polling firm, and they can't skew it to look better for Obama, YOU KNOW IT HAS TO BE WORSE THAN THEY ARE LETTING ON.

The truth is, the American public is fed up. Obama made all kinds of promises and HE DID NOT DELIVER!

His admin has been nothing but a disaster and voters have lost patience. They don't care to hear Obama blame Bush. That isn't going to wash.

They want results and Obama isn't interested in giving them results. Only in spending more of their tax dollars.

As I have said before, the only thing that is going to save Obama is if Republicans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

A Conservative Paper, polls Conservatives with Conservative questions and guess the fuck what...gets the answers it wants.

Sung Young Moon Owns This Paper, A Whack Job Who Does Mass Marriage.

Yeah...Keep going.

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce opposes what the Repugs in the House and The Senate are doing.

The Great Ronnie God....The Rectum Himself raised the Debt Ceiling Eighteen (18) Times.
The Great Ronnie God....The Rectum Himself raised Taxes.
The Great Ronnie God.....The Rectum Himself even...OMFG...The Pain of it all...Compromised with Dems.

The Ronnie...The Jelly Bean Eater....Taker Of Naps on camera......Was WRONG?????????

Can you come back to THE HERE AND NOW.

sheesh.

Against who, Vale?

Realclear = too many lefty polls.......scews the results in Obama's favor.

Bullshit. RealClearPolitics is about the only non-biased political Web site out there. They gather everyone's information and compile it. They don't pick sides.

Bullshit. RealClearPolitics is about the only non-biased political Web site out there. They gather everyone's information and compile it. They don't pick sides.

Yup....when I want to see a snapshot of something RCP is my go to site for that very reason.

Another poster mentioned Nate Silver...he's the only analyst who I give any real credence to.

in the opinon of most of the world osama bin laden is viewed with more respect than obama. What does that tell you? IS this a man you want as the leader of the western world?

It tells me you're a piece of pig shit.

Osama bin Laden fucked goats before Obama ordered a bullet put thru his head.

Hopefully, you're on that list too.

in the opinon of most of the world osama bin laden is viewed with more respect than obama. What does that tell you? IS this a man you want as the leader of the western world?

It tells me you're a piece of pig shit.

Osama bin Laden fucked goats before Obama ordered a bullet put thru his head.

Hopefully, you're on that list too.

YOu're insults will not change the fact that AMerica caused 9/11 by killing over 500,000 innocent muslims in iraq alone in the 1990s. The world realizes the blood america has spilled. Clearly Obama is undeniably the worlds leading terrorist.

Clearly you are a religous whack job.

Go bow to your invisible guy in the sky.

YOu're insults will not change the fact that AMerica caused 9/11 by killing over 500,000 innocent muslims in iraq alone in the 1990s. The world realizes the blood america has spilled. Clearly Obama is undeniably the worlds leading terrorist.

Clearly you are a religous whack job.

Go bow to your invisible guy in the sky.

Shirk is the greatest sin you can commit. It is the only which cannot be forgiven. IF you continue to advocate unbelief only hellfire will you dwell in. FOr your sake I do not reccomend this course of action.

I'll shirk your "God" in the ass.

McCain was beating Obama in September of 2008.

Kerry was beating Bush in August of 2004.

So your point is?

Point is, those were the weeks after the conventions, usually the best week any candidate has.

This is a poll a year before the election... and Obama is doing badly.

Now the GOP can screw it up and actually nominate Romney instead of finding someone with more appeal than a department store mannequin...

RCP is a right wing site. They throw in the occassional token liberal out there, but they are skewed to the conservative side.

Forum List

Back