Poll: Trump's favorable ratings pre-inauguration are historically low

Looks like remorse is stetting in

A majority of people in the U.S. say they disapprove of President-elect Donald Trump’s transition to the White House, according to a new Gallup poll.

The poll, released last Friday, found 51 percent of people disapprove of the transition while 44 percent said they approve of it.

Are these the same polls that when taken in aggregate had outfits like the NYTimes and HuffPo declaring Hillary with a 98% chance of becoming president?

Yeah, sounds legit to me.

In the poll that mattered, Trump was not entirely approved by a voter plurality. A new Minority--neglected White Male working head of household units--emerged to win for Trump. That is a minority rights guarantee: The Electoral College. That could come about in an election regarding Hispanic or Blacks, overcoming neglect. Probably The President-Elect is well aware of the current neglected Minority. Mostly recently there is a pledge of health insurance for everyone. The Democrats themselves, did not promise that. Senator Sanders only agreed to fund a few lunatic, Community College Professors, himself.

The Democrats in fact did not embrace a platform, "Making All Labor Unions Great Again!"

The Neglected Minority likely wants their comfy old CBA protected, wages, benefits, rights and workplace safety rules: All Back Again, and more.! They may even want some of the Sanders crap.

Mostly, the Coastal Democrats seem more aware that the Conservative Republicans are not embracing any of that. There is no "Again" in the Conservative agenda regarding that. California alone has Eight Democrat federal legislators, set to boycott the Friday swearing. . .in. . . .the D. C. weather in January(?)! Rain there may be in California, that day, instead(?). Standing on genuine, California principles--will soon enough start to actually become, "Great Again(?)!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven," already making Original America Great Again!)

Looks like remorse is stetting in

A majority of people in the U.S. say they disapprove of President-elect Donald Trump’s transition to the White House, according to a new Gallup poll.

The poll, released last Friday, found 51 percent of people disapprove of the transition while 44 percent said they approve of it.

Are these the same polls that when taken in aggregate had outfits like the NYTimes and HuffPo declaring Hillary with a 98% chance of becoming president?

Yeah, sounds legit to me.

The poll averages had Hillary winning by 3.2 points. She won by 2 points. That's remarkably good polling.

New poll in:

Hillary wins the election by a landslide!!!!

You kids crack me up.

The polls were within 1.2 points of the actual outcome.
Not in the states that mattered. Polling was off 7% in WI for instance:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Wisconsin: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

There were 4 out of 50 states where the polls were wrong. WI, MI, PA, NV. I think. The national polls were right.

Almost all of those state polls were done by obscure pollsters, not the national pollsters.

New poll in:

Hillary wins the election by a landslide!!!!

You kids crack me up.

The polls were within 1.2 points of the actual outcome.
Not in the states that mattered. Polling was off 7% in WI for instance:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Wisconsin: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

There were 4 out of 50 states where the polls were wrong. WI, MI, PA, NV. I think. The national polls were right.

Almost all of those state polls were done by obscure pollsters, not the national pollsters.
Correct. Which perfectly illustrates that national polls can't properly gage the opinion of those that actually matter.

For example, CA by a 3-1 margin is populated by illegal Mexicans, low IQ/degenerate homeless, minorities that can't handle freedom, elite "news" media and (((Hollywood))) types. They don't matter outside of CA and are overly represented in national polls.

Well.....lets be fair.
The people who are being polled are clearly low info voters.

I watched much of the hearings that were held last week. And...my take on this transition is surprisingly positive.

Sec. Def. nominee Mattis Says that we should keep the Iran nuke deal and the Paris Climate Agreement. He also
thinks NATO is vital.

CIA head nominee says we will definitely not torture prisoners.

SOS nominee Tillerson wants to keep NAFTA and approves of the TPP. He's also leary of Russia's intentions. He also says
that climate change is real. Muslim registry? No way.

Homeland Sec. nominee Kelly thinks a border wall is ridiculous and that we should have comprehensive immigration reform.

This Trump guy.....he's not so bad after all!

Trump's favorable ratings only matter in 2020, irrespective of what the "pollsters" say, it's the electoral college again that will decide. Until 2020 polls are total bullshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back