POLL: The "caravan" and the elections

Which party is helped the most by the "caravan" story?

• Total voters
I voted GOP but I can see political advantages for both sides. Both sides have held majorities in the last decade and neither fixed this broken mess.
Good point. Looking for a silver lining here, maybe we'll get to a point where the politicians can no longer keep kicking the can down the road.

There is no silver lining.....and they'll keep kicking. They are worthless.
Before the caravan, Democrats were favored to win the house majority. After the caravan, Democrats will win the house majority.

I even predict that dems will win 221-214. Both parties are still worthless. Have a point.

The timing of this caravan thing sure is interesting. Ain't it?

So which party has the political advantage on this issue, particularly regarding the upcoming elections, and why?

My guess is this helps the GOP. Many voters won't say it out loud, but they don't like this.

Trump should round them up and make them a deal

If they build a wall they can earn US citizenship

If not, back you go.

I voted GOP but I can see political advantages for both sides. Both sides have held majorities in the last decade and neither fixed this broken mess.
Good point. Looking for a silver lining here, maybe we'll get to a point where the politicians can no longer keep kicking the can down the road.

There is no silver lining.....and they'll keep kicking. They are worthless.
Before the caravan, Democrats were favored to win the house majority. After the caravan, Democrats will win the house majority.

Delusional Dumbocrats at it again.
Lmfao.jpg

Soon they will be at Home Depot, returning a Power Washer they say doesn't work, despite the obvious fact that any one with a brain could see they were soaking wet from using the very power washer they were returning.

See it all the time. The best part is when Customer Services just says, we can tell that this power washer was used.

Then all of a sudden they can't speak English....and all you can hear is that they didn't use it....

If you didn't try to use it, then how would you know it wouldn't start, and why is there only a few drops of gas in the thing and soot on a dirty muffler?
Making shit up again I see, asshole.

Not sure who it helps if anyone but all these people suddenly making a run for the border right before the midterms is very interesting.
Suddenly?! How easy are you fools?
No where even close to as easy as you jackasses.
There’s a caravan behind you RIGHT NOW! :eek:

Did you look?
You forgot to cry racist.
It’s been redundant for years now
There’s far left numbskull we all love to mock welcome back.

So which party has the political advantage on this issue, particularly regarding the upcoming elections, and why?

My guess is this helps the GOP. Many voters won't say it out loud, but they don't like this.
-------------------------------- i think it help TRUMP , to heck with the 'gop' but i suppose that it helps some of them also .

Well immigration is a hot button issue.

Most Americans don't want illegals in our country whether they are seeking asylum or just looking to work.

They sure as shit don't want 5,000 from Honduras in our country at tax payer expense.

Hope Trump gets the Guard on the border and stops these idiots from getting into America.

It is a total shit show, all of the problems that are coming along with these fuckers cannot possibly be dealt with, without huge amounts of money by United States citizens.

And anyone that doesn’t think terrorism and drug dealers aren’t infiltrating these sorry ass fuckers are fucking retards...

syrian-underground-3.jpg

migrants-guatemala-mexico-border-bridge.jpg

53732.jpg

mexico-caravan-1-gty-jt-181021_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

GettyImages-1052605972_1540056886174_6242442_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

caravan-1.jpg

It’s funded by the globalist pigs.

It will backfire though as usual, Americans aren’t going to stand with pro-illegal regressives.

Indeed. I voted GOP but I can see political advantages for both sides. Both sides have held majorities in the last decade and neither fixed this broken mess.

Indeed, Bush was the 2nd worst President on immigration in history. Obama was the first.
This is a REAL opportunity for Trump. It will be interesting to see what actually happens upon their arrival at our border.
In my opinion, this should be a military operation. This is a forced invasion.

The Dems are hoping for conflict between the US law enforcement and the caravan. The media wants to show video of people in the caravan being abused by US authorities. Just as they stated US forces acted in a fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan back in Vietnam.

The Dems are hoping for conflict between the US law enforcement and the caravan. The media wants to show video of people in the caravan being abused by US authorities.
I think that's exactly what's happening. What I wonder is how voters will react - not in public, but while in the ballot box.

I think we both know the answer to that question.
Hint: look back on 2016.

Forum List

Back