POLL: The "caravan" and the elections

Which party is helped the most by the "caravan" story?

• Total voters
The timing of this caravan thing sure is interesting. Ain't it?

So which party has the political advantage on this issue, particularly regarding the upcoming elections, and why?

My guess is this helps the GOP. Many voters won't say it out loud, but they don't like this.

The question of the caravan's origin really isn't who actually benefits, it's who THINKS they will benefit.

The Japanese THOUGHT they could force a large decisive sea battle with the US and force a negotiated settlement to the War. they were wrong.

Maybe progressives THOUGHT they could get sympathy from this whole thing, maybe they are wrong.

I voted GOP but I can see political advantages for both sides. Both sides have held majorities in the last decade and neither fixed this broken mess.
Good point. Looking for a silver lining here, maybe we'll get to a point where the politicians can no longer keep kicking the can down the road.

There is no silver lining.....and they'll keep kicking. They are worthless.

`
Well, it sure has stirred up a rats nest of dull minded people, like tump for example. He's using it as a diversion and adding to the tension of his minions by using lies as he goes along. His followers are so easily distracted.

Not sure who it helps if anyone but all these people suddenly making a run for the border right before the midterms is very interesting.
Suddenly?! How easy are you fools?
No where even close to as easy as you jackasses.
There’s a caravan behind you RIGHT NOW! :eek:

Did you look?

Ruh roh, looks like trump is square dancing between those four brain cells.
^ OMG the irony :lmao:

Not sure who it helps if anyone but all these people suddenly making a run for the border right before the midterms is very interesting.
Suddenly?! How easy are you fools?
No where even close to as easy as you jackasses.
There’s a caravan behind you RIGHT NOW! :eek:

Did you look?
You forgot to cry racist.
It’s been redundant for years now

I voted GOP but I can see political advantages for both sides. Both sides have held majorities in the last decade and neither fixed this broken mess.
Good point. Looking for a silver lining here, maybe we'll get to a point where the politicians can no longer keep kicking the can down the road.

There is no silver lining.....and they'll keep kicking. They are worthless.
Before the caravan, Democrats were favored to win the house majority. After the caravan, Democrats will win the house majority.

Soon they will be at Home Depot, returning a Power Washer they say doesn't work, despite the obvious fact that any one with a brain could see they were soaking wet from using the very power washer they were returning.

See it all the time. The best part is when Customer Services just says, we can tell that this power washer was used.

Then all of a sudden they can't speak English....and all you can hear is that they didn't use it....

If you didn't try to use it, then how would you know it wouldn't start, and why is there only a few drops of gas in the thing and soot on a dirty muffler?

Forum List

Back