POLL: Romney's VP

Why isn't Sarah Palin on the list?

Because she is too business make multi-millions each year off the liberal hatred for her (not to mention her family is cashing in on the hatred also)!

Your hatred for her makes her RICH! How does that make you feel?

Romney/Palin 2012

You betcha

romney_palin_2012_button-p145704711339094937en8go_400.jpg

Last edited:
3] Paul Ryan - WI I like him, but I see him in the big chair some day

swizzlee: Agreed! He's my man! Lots of respect for that kid and his willingness to stick his head under the blade.

Paul Ryan Budget: House Passes Bill To Spare Defense, Cut Food Aid, Health Care

Paul Ryan Budget: House Passes Bill To Spare Defense, Cut Food Aid, Health Care

WASHINGTON -- The House on Thursday passed its plan to spare the military's growing budget from mandatory cuts, instead slashing Medicaid, benefits for federal workers and programs to help feed hungry Americans.

Agreed! He's my man! ...

if only Romney would follow your advice ... the House sponsored Ryan Budget would be the reincarnation of Sara Palin - 2012 ...

Last edited:
Tim Pawlenty, Ohio Sen. Rob Portman, Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

I'd love to see Condi Rice so that I can watch the hypocritical misogynist racist asshole libs in action.

Could you imagine too; the Dems sweating bullets about Republicans getting a (black) woman to the White House (VP Spot) before them?

Nah! Palin was just another flashy broad............

with a big mouth - all hat and no reindeer.

Carbon copy of Obama.

Anyone with more than two brain cells knows the difference between Palin and Ryan - and that difference is HUGE.

True......but I see that as

the kind of game playing professional politicians might play. Very much how McCain played it.

It may end up to his detriment but I don't see Romney going that route. I think there's a lot of truth in what most analysts are saying - including his wife. He wants someone as nerdy and low key as he is and someone he can genuinely like and respect. And above all, someone who has a proven record of competence.

Rice may fit his needs as far as competence but she has so often and so vehemently said NO that I believe her. She's very comfortable in her skin and I'm sure she's not interested in being Prez some day nor would she not be aware of her "blackness" as part of Romney's ticket and what people would take from that - token, token, token. Nah!

He needs moderates and sane people and Pawlenty could help him get that.

Exactly! Ryan has that same "people" talent with Joe average but his political talents are necessary elsewhere.

Bullshit.

Romney needs some help shoring up his weak base with TPM folks and social conservatives.

IF he doesnt pick someone like Palin he will seriously handicap his efforts.

Romney/Palin 2012

You betcha

romney_palin_2012_button-p145704711339094937en8go_400.jpg

Dude if I had to jump out of an aircraft with a parachute packed by you or another packed by Palin, yours wouldnt get a split second of thought or consideration.

Comparing her speeches to your posts makes her look like Einstein, tyrdhead.

That you think you have the standing to put Palin down as a moron shows what a stupid fucktard you really are.

What is even more hilarious is how libtards keep using the phrase 'you betcha' like its something only said by idiots. It is a common expression across the whole damned country, jack ass. lolololol

Last edited:
Nah! Palin was just another flashy broad............

with a big mouth - all hat and no reindeer.

Carbon copy of Obama.

Anyone with more than two brain cells knows the difference between Palin and Ryan - and that difference is HUGE.

Palin offers praise for Ryan's budget - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Palin offers praise for Ryan's budget

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) on Tuesday commended House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan's (R-Wis.) budget, calling it "Serious & necessary."

Palin: Ryan's budget is a great start, but it doesn't go far enough nor do it quick enough

Palin: Ryan's budget is a great start ...

question: But Governor, even Social security? Do you think that might be a bit too drastic?

Palin: Absolutely not. It's necessary. It's like a pyramid scheme or a Ponzi scheme right now.

Anyone with more than two brain cells knows the difference between Palin and Ryan - and that difference is HUGE

one was a Governor the other a Representative ???

if nothing else Ryan would seal the election in Florida for Obama.

Last edited:
I don't have a clue how to set up a poll but the word is out that these are Romney's final 4.

And your choice is who and why?

1] Rob Portman - OH
2] Tim Pawlenty - MN
3] Paul Ryan - WI
4 - Bobby Jindal - LA

I choose T-Paw. Very competent. Blue collar background that can soften Romney's "elitist" image and attract the middle class.

Rob - don't know enough about him.

Ryan - need him as Treasury Sec

Surprised he picked Bobby but I agree he's very competent, average Joe and from the South.

Next?
T-Paw? You ever live under him? He did a few smart things, but not enough to make me go "that's my guy!" And yes, I had him as governor for 4 years. If you're going to take a candidate from MN, take Bachmann. She's a firebrand who'd severely fuck up the washington beltway "conservatives" entrenchment, take a LOT of heat off Romney and drive liberals BONKERS!

Forum List

Back