POLL: Romney's VP

I don't have a clue how to set up a poll but the word is out that these are Romney's final 4.

And your choice is who and why?

1] Rob Portman - OH
2] Tim Pawlenty - MN
3] Paul Ryan - WI
4 - Bobby Jindal - LA

I choose T-Paw. Very competent. Blue collar background that can soften Romney's "elitist" image and attract the middle class.

Rob - don't know enough about him.

Ryan - need him as Treasury Sec

Surprised he picked Bobby but I agree he's very competent, average Joe and from the South.

Next?
I vote baggage assistant - can help him pack his bags after he gets his ass beaten in election

Good Lord! You get funnier by the minute :)

Can you point to all the states that Obama will lose that he won in '08?

Yes-siree-bob! Now we're getting somewhere!

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah!

Good Lord! You get funnier by the minute :)

Can you point to all the states that Obama will lose that he won in '08?

Yes-siree-bob! Now we're getting somewhere!

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah!

I understand you're disappointed in your candidate. I can't blame you there. But at least you could try to feign some enthusiasm. You're basically the guy I illustrated in the last few posts. I would bet a banana that if there is a light drizzle, people like you won't show up for Romney. You can deny it but you're palpable apathy speaks for itself.

But please continue to parrot "Bwak...Obama Bad" over and over. It's really the Governor's only argument.

Senator John Thune from South Dakota would be my choice but it's an outside chance.

And I understand the diversionary games children like you love to play when they can't defend themselves or their bad choices.

Talk to me when you grow up.

:)

And I understand the diversionary games children like you love to play when they can't defend themselves or their bad choices.

Talk to me when you grow up.

:)

Too damn funny (if that was addressed to me).....you're the one NOT defending Governor Romney; addressing the questions posed to you, etc...

Your insults are ineffective, just so you know.

Any particular reason?

Thune has been a competent enough senator but that's not really difficult in a state like SD. Not sure he'd bring anything to the table that Romney might need.

Are we living on the same mountain?

Any particular reason?

Thune has been a competent enough senator but that's not really difficult in a state like SD. Not sure he'd bring anything to the table that Romney might need.

Are we living on the same mountain?

I suppose it's that he's squeaky clean and informed as far as I can tell.

I know the odds are slim but.. eh.

I'm live on Cobb Mountain and your observation was kinda interesting...:lol:

And that's interesting, too..............

That you would know anything about Thune considering where your mountain is located. Most people don't even know where SD is, let alone who their senators are. :)

But, yeah, you're right - squeaky clean. It's hard to find political scandals out here.

Thune sure wouldn't be needed to bring the state to Romney. SD is the ultimate fire engine red.

Forum List

Back