POLL: Romney's VP

swizzlee

RedWhiteAndBlue
Jan 8, 2011
on a mountain
I don't have a clue how to set up a poll but the word is out that these are Romney's final 4.

And your choice is who and why?

1] Rob Portman - OH
2] Tim Pawlenty - MN
3] Paul Ryan - WI
4 - Bobby Jindal - LA

I choose T-Paw. Very competent. Blue collar background that can soften Romney's "elitist" image and attract the middle class.

Rob - don't know enough about him.

Ryan - need him as Treasury Sec

Surprised he picked Bobby but I agree he's very competent, average Joe and from the South.

Next?

I don't have a clue how to set up a poll but the word is out that these are Romney's final 4.

1] Rob Portman - OH
2] Tim Pawlenty - MN
3] Paul Ryan - WI
4 - Bobby Jindal - LA

I choose T-Paw. Very competent. Blue collar background that can soften Romney's "elitist" image and attract the middle class.

Surprised he picked Bobby but I agree he's very competent, average Joe and from the South.

Next?

no michelle bachman?

1] Rob Portman - OH
2] Tim Pawlenty - MN
3] Paul Ryan - WI
4 - Bobby Jindal - LA

Next?
1) Portman: Not enough information.

2) Pawlenty: Said he's not interested. And as a double-dealing RINO squish himself, Vinnie Vitalis already has that vote sewn up.

3) Ryan: Probably would get the TP -ers and maybe sway a good chunk of the Ron Paul types.

4) Jindal: Meh.

LOL you don't have a clue on a lot things, if you leave Rubio and Martinez off the list. I would also say Rice should be on the list.

Personally I want Rice, since she is not in poltics at the moment, but is extremely intelligent, can articulate herself well and is a very experience black woman. She would be numero uno.

I love Rubio and I put him second, but he is so important in the senate, I would hate to see him in the not so important VP role. Same for Martinez, but as NM governor!

My shortlist (all I would be happy with, so more than others):
(1) Rice
(2) Rubio
(3) Ryan/Ayotte/Martinez/West (these four are all amazing choices and I don't know which is better thant he next)

1] Rob Portman - OH
2] Tim Pawlenty - MN
3] Paul Ryan - WI
4 - Bobby Jindal - LA

Next?

Last edited:
LOL you don't have a clue on a lot things, if you leave Rubio and Martinez off the list. I would also say Rice should be on the list also.

Personally I want Rice, since she is not in poltics at the moment, but is extremely intelligent, can articulate herself well and is a very experience black woman. She would be numero uno.

I love Rubio and I put him second, but he is so important in the senate, I would hate to see him in the not so important VP role. Same for Martinez, but as NM governor!

1] Rob Portman - OH
2] Tim Pawlenty - MN
3] Paul Ryan - WI
4 - Bobby Jindal - LA

Next?

i could live with Condi Rice as VP Rubio also would the Indiana gov be interested.

If T-Paw said he isn't interested, you need to explain why he accepted Romney's invitation to be "previewed" on the campaign trail.

He knows why he's there.

EarthLink - Political News

Romney's wife says woman being eyed for ticket

But no less than a half-dozen other names also have popped up, including New Hampshire Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte — who walked in a July Fourth parade with Romney on Wednesday — as well as South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez and former eBay CEO Meg Whitman.

you left out New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie - he would be as likely as those other 4 and what about the woman ???

1] Rob Portman - OH
2] Tim Pawlenty - MN
3] Paul Ryan - WI
4 - Bobby Jindal - LA

yesterdays left overs ...

Pawlentys a good choice but Romney wont choose him.

No idea who he'll choose. doesnt matter. Romneys a stiff. He might win, but he sucks donkey balls.

Dude - here's a heads-up.

It is YOU who is clueless. Had you actually read my post, you might have noted that "the word is out." I didn't select that list. Blame the media.

1] Rob Portman - OH
2] Tim Pawlenty - MN
3] Paul Ryan - WI
4 - Bobby Jindal - LA

Next?

The smart choice of that list is Pawlenty. Romney has the votes for the Radical Right and Tea Party locked up. He needs moderates and sane people and Pawlenty could help him get that.

However, Romney's handlers might be panicking about those groups and may pick Jindal as the VP to try and get some excitement. Problem with that, is Jindal is a waste of space and will drag the ticket down.

It'll be interesting to see who Romney's handlers pick for him. It'll say a lot about the campaign.

Ummm - head's up!

Read my post. I didn't create this list. It was reported on the news earlier that these are the FINAL 4 selected by ROMNEY.

And speaking of yesterday's leftovers........Biden, anyone??

Ummm - head's up!

Read my post. I didn't create this list. It was reported on the news earlier that these are the FINAL 4 selected by ROMNEY.

I know you didn't create the list....The one who did create it probably did so before 24 Jun, or is ignoring what Pawlenty said about his lack of interest in being considered.

So it looks like your list is down to 3.

Ummm - head's up!

I know you didn't create the list....The one who did create it probably did so before 24 Jun, or is ignoring what Pawlenty said about his lack of interest in being considered.

So it looks like your list is down to 3.

THE list is down to three. Youve acknowledged that it wasnt HIS list.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back