Poll on "diversity" vs "security"

Do we want "high risk" immigrants in the US???

• Yes, "diversity" trumps all

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, we need to show muslims kindness so they eventually like us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Letting them in is not worth the risk to fellow citizens

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
Maybe I should have added another option, that they should take a hint when their mosques get burned down and leave?

when you start burning mosques then you become the terrorist

the fact that you state your desire to burn down mosques makes you no different than the muslim who plans to blow up vans

Only if they were locked inside first.
That you can defend those who would blow-up a Christmas tree lighting ceremony, mostly women and kids just shows how out of touch with reality you are.
You are an idealist with zero common-sense.

Maybe I should have added another option, that they should take a hint when their mosques get burned down and leave?

when you start burning mosques then you become the terrorist

the fact that you state your desire to burn down mosques makes you no different than the muslim who plans to blow up vans

Only if they were locked inside first.
That you can defend those who would blow-up a Christmas tree lighting ceremony, mostly women and kids just shows how out of touch with reality you are.
You are an idealist with zero common-sense.

You can't tell the difference between defending law-abiding Muslims' rights to immigrate here, and defending actual Terror plots is? Or do you just post like that for effect?

You and I simply disagree, simple as that. And no, it doesn't even ALMOST sound as though I want them to succeed.

If you don't want them to succeed, please do tell how you plan to stop them, especially since you apparently want to keep letting them into the US.
IMHO its idiots like you that are playing Russian-Roulette with our families' safety.

Last edited:
You and I simply disagree, simple as that. And no, it doesn't even ALMOST sound as though I want them to succeed.

If you don't want them to succeed. Please do tell how you plan to stop them. Especially since you apparently want to keep letting them into the US.
IMHO its idiots like you playing Russian-Roulette with our families' safety.

:lol: Russian Roulette? It's Russian Roulette to let one's wife within 5 feet of a white male. :eek:

How do I plan to stop them? Jeez, I dunno, what's happening right now seems to work well and we don't even need to go getting all Biggotish!

Hey if Muslim terrorist aren't free to practice Jihad.

Are any of us truly free?

Who said Muslim Terrorists should be free to practice Jihad? I think that we can all agree that they shouldn't be. Inane point

If you don't want them to succeed. Please do tell how you plan to stop them. Especially since you apparently want to keep letting them into the US.

Russian Roulette? It's Russian Roulette to let one's wife within 5 feet of a white male.

How do I plan to stop them? Jeez, I dunno, what's happening right now seems to work well and we don't even need to go getting all Biggotish!

Tell that asinine view to the 13 people the doctor killed at Ft. Hood. Not to mention the fire bomb fizzles in Times Square and at the recent Christmas tree lighting.

Got a link to back-up the 5' zone around white males? Didn't think so. Thanks for playing.
Maybe Oregonians are stupid or gullible, most of us are not.

"Ultimately, America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired." Robert F. Kennedy

America has become the land of the scadycats, the land of religious freedom has become the land of the religious intolerant. There are plenty of bad people out there and all they need is help and a reason. Think McVeigh.

The FBI successfully thwarts its own Terrorist plot - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

"The FBI is obviously quite pleased with itself over its arrest of a 19-year-old Somali-American, Mohamed Osman Mohamud, who -- with months of encouragement, support and money from the FBI's own undercover agents -- allegedly attempted to detonate a bomb at a crowded Christmas event in Portland, Oregon. Media accounts are almost uniformly trumpeting this event exactly as the FBI describes it. Loyalists of both parties are doing the same, with Democratic Party commentators proclaiming that this proves how great and effective Democrats are at stopping The Evil Terrorists, while right-wing polemicists point to this arrest as yet more proof that those menacing Muslims sure are violent and dangerous."

"Science is my religion." Timothy McVeigh

Who said Muslim Terrorists should be free to practice Jihad? I think that we can all agree that they shouldn't be. Inane point

While my post was mostly humor, it's not inane.

If we let everyone in from every country that is what you will get. And they will demand thier freedom of religion and you know damn well that people will defend that right.

Don't assume Jihad means someone has to die.

Russian Roulette? It's Russian Roulette to let one's wife within 5 feet of a white male.

Tell that asinine view to the 13 people the doctor killed at Ft. Hood. Not to mention the fire bomb fizzles in Times Square and at the recent Christmas tree lighting.

Got a link to back-up the 5' zone around white males? Didn't think so. Thanks for playing.

Rape in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What do the 13 people killed at Ft. Hood have to do with anything, when I can point to Columbine? It's stupid.

While my post was mostly humor, it's not inane.

If we let everyone in from every country that is what you will get. And they will demand thier freedom of religion and you know damn well that people will defend that right.

Don't assume Jihad means someone has to die.

We disagree.

What do the 13 people killed at Ft. Hood have to do with anything, when I can point to Columbine? It's stupid.

so since there is evil here, it's ok to let more evil in.

That doesn't make any sense.

Gee, with 99% of Rape perps being MALE, and all, it's Russian Roulette to.........to....................have a DAD! :shock:

so since there is evil here, it's ok to let more evil in.

That doesn't make any sense.

Who said let evil in? If we know they're evil, don't let them in. This has nothing to do with what I'm saying. You're again conflating allowing law abiding persons in, with letting "Terrorists" in. Nobody said that, so you're arguing with yourself.

Actually blacks have a 13% higher incidence rate for rape than whites.
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Columbine, VA-Tech, McVeigh, etc were not religious or politically based terror attacks. They were insane acts by insane people, who probably should have been in asylums somewhere. You simply can't ignore the repeated attacks by Islamic terrorists against America, and its moronic to let them into the US to do terror attacks.
Terrorist Attacks in the U.S. or Against Americans — Infoplease.com

The 13 people at Ft Hood were killed by a doctor who swore to uphold the Hippocratic Oath, but killed for Allah instead, including a pregnant woman. You simply don't get how many innocents can be killed by terrorists that some asshole lets into the US.

Columbine, VA-Tech, McVeigh, etc were not religious or politically based terror attacks. They were insane acts by insane people, who probably should have been in asylums somewhere. You simply can't ignore the repeated attacks by Islamic terrorists against America, and its moronic to let them into the US to do terror attacks.

The 13 people at Ft Hood were killed by a doctor who swore to uphold the Hippocratic Oath, but killed for Allah instead, including a pregnant woman. You simply don't get how many innocents can be killed by terrorists that some asshole lets into the US.

Still the MAJORITY of Rapists(raw #, not percentage) are white; therefore, following your "no Muslim immigrants" logic, white men should not be allowed near women.

Second the motivation for those other terror attacks doesn't matter, what matters is their end result: A terror attack. This is what you seek to prevent, yes? So when you #1: Discriminate against Muslims (freedom:fail); and then #2: A terrorist attack still occurs within our borders (it will), you're an epic fail.

Still the MAJORITY of Rapists(raw #, not percentage) are white; therefore, following your "no Muslim immigrants" logic, white men should not be allowed near women.

Second the motivation for those other terror attacks doesn't matter, what matters is their end result: A terror attack. This is what you seek to prevent, yes? So when you #1: Discriminate against Muslims (freedom:fail); and then #2: A terrorist attack still occurs within our borders (it will), you're an epic fail.

1. The majority of islamic terrorists are muslims, therefore we need to keep them out of the US or else they will keep trying to kill women and children. That makes sense to most critically thinking adults. (your failure at spinning statistics is laughable)

2. Discriminate against muslims is not "freedom:fail" its common sense, its "security:pass". We got along just fine for centuries w/o muslims or their terror attacks. The only "epic fail" is if the government keeps letting potential/probable terrorists into the US.

1. The majority of islamic terrorists are muslims, therefore we need to keep them out of the US or else they will keep trying to kill women and children. That makes sense to most critically thinking adults. (your failure at spinning statistics is laughable)

2. Discriminate against muslims is not "freedom:fail" its common sense, its "security:pass". We got along just fine for centuries w/o muslims or their terror attacks. The only "epic fail" is if the government keeps letting potential/probable terrorists into the US.

1. I think all Islamic terrorist are Mulsim. But that in no way equates to all Muslims are Islamic terrorist. That would be stupid. But I agree we should keep out all Islamic terrorist.

2. I'm not against reasonable profiling.

The majority of people in this country are white, therefore they must commit the most of any crime you care to mention. Whites however dont commit the same amount of crime per capita when compared to other races, therefore the arguement that they should be kept out or kicked out of the country is invalid. You are ignoring obvious facts in order to maintain youre naive arguement. Its disingenuous and just plain stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back