Poll numbers are starting to mean something

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
As many here know, Hillary Clinton has jumped out to a 10 point lead via a conservative Fox News Poll. The right wing is putting on a brave front, complete with the usual name calling, profanity, and sniveling about Liberal bias in the media, but with less than 100 days left until the election poll numbers are going to become increasingly important. 10 points is going to be a very hard hill to climb as the number of undecided voters shrinks. Time is running out for Trump and Co.
:boohoo:

Last edited:
And yet he continues to pack them in rally after rally, while Clinton is cancelling her rallies. Something is not adding up here. Have the other pollsters caught Reuters Disease?
Probably like going to the zoo.

People want to see the wild animals before they become extinct.

:D

It is a bit worriesome oblamo was able to get 100% over 8 counties aroud Philly. That bothers me. Nice "fix". That vote manipulation not even looked at? But Penn is important.

And yet he continues to pack them in rally after rally, while Clinton is cancelling her rallies. Something is not adding up here. Have the other pollsters caught Reuters Disease?

Brexit Disease. "Sure I'm voting to stay!!!"

This is actually a dangerous situation for the Clinton campaign. If she is way ahead in the polls, it could suppress her turnout. "Hillary is going to win in a landslide. Why the hell am I standing in this line for 3 hours!!"

If people still plan to vote for Trump but won't admit they still plan to vote for Trump, then it could make the difference between winning and losing.

Fox News is not a liberal media outlet. If they say Hillary Clinton is up 10 points, you can bet it is 10 points or more no matter who is attending these rally's

It is a bit worriesome oblamo was able to get 100% over 8 counties aroud Philly. That bothers me. Nice "fix". That vote manipulation not even looked at? But Penn is important.

Name the "counties" Obama got 100% of the vote in. You don't know what you're talking about.

This is actually a dangerous situation for the Clinton campaign. If she is way ahead in the polls, it could suppress her turnout. "Hillary is going to win in a landslide. Why the hell am I standing in this line for 3 hours!!"

If people still plan to vote for Trump but won't admit they still plan to vote for Trump, then it could make the difference between winning and losing.

You don't understand how the Democratic Machine works at getting out the vote. Dems will not stay home. The Party will make certain of it. This is a presidential election year, not the midterms.

You don't understand how the Democratic Machine works at getting out the vote. Dems will not stay home. The Party will make certain of it. This is a presidential election year, not the midterms.

Good luck with that. In the meantime, the point most people are missing is that in a lot of these polls Hillary is not breaking 50. Republicans are stepping back from Trump until the dust settles, but they are not flocking to Hillary. A month from now it will be even again.

I'd go to a Trump rally for the spectacle.

Actually, I'd try to start a riot by yelling "Look out...he's got a copy of the Constitution!!!"

Gee I didn't know large rallies translated into votes?? If they did Sanders wouldn't have lost by 3.8 Million popular votes, and Romney would be sitting in the WH.:laugh:

I would rather have the votes than large rallies:clap:

Forum List

Back