Poll News: Not Good For Team-O

skyrocketing gas prices, a 3rd war, looming government shutdown, troops being extended in Iraq, a failing economy. Does anyone else feel team obama spiraling downward to a flaming crash?

And you were never able to substantiate your facts.
I provided evidence for each one. You, on the other hand, chose selective facts leaving fine nations such as NK out of your Asian list and only, very specifically, pointing to the two poorest nations in the Caribbean - leaving out the wealthy, democratic ones.

How fucking convenient, huh?

Having more income per capita compared to China is a twisting of facts so breath-taking only you could do it.
A nation's wealth is calculated by its income. Income is the standard measure of well-being.

Incomes for the people of China (the nation YOU chose as the basis of comparison) are lower than many nations led by blacks.

And incomes in Caribbean nations are ALL higher than some Asian countries.

But hey, I'll take any chance to bump your racist crap and remind folks of it. Just keep up the negative rep, mkay?

Please post anywhere where I said blacks can't lead.
Once again you post lies and untruths. I think you need psychiatric help since you cannot distinguish truth from falsehood.

This is where we repost his racist comments and he replies. "I never said they couldn't lead! I said they were bad leaders. See...you are a liar, I win".

That's what happens when blacks run things.

Rabbis racist comments

OK, so you admit on the front end you lied when you said I wrote that blacks can't lead. At least that saves me the trouble.
Yet another fail of a post. Your record is unbroken.

Keep playing semantics games, racist.

skyrocketing gas prices, a 3rd war, looming government shutdown, troops being extended in Iraq, a failing economy. Does anyone else feel team obama spiraling downward to a flaming crash?

But it's all someone else's fault. That's his mantra He is the blame-deflector in chief. He has never taken responsibility for anything. He finally, in a moment he probably regrets, admitted there was no such thing as "shovel-ready projects" and he didn't know that at the time. That was breath-taking.

You didnt mention his Afghan war failure. We seem to be losing the battle, despite an increased number of troops. Last article I saw mentioned increased al Qaeda presence.

And now...He goes on yet another Vacation while others desperately try to save the Country. This guy has been AWOL for a long time. It's very sad.

{quote]President Barack Obama's approval rating has dropped to a record low of 42 percent, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University. The survey shows that 48 percent of voters disapprove of his job performance, The Hill reports.
More at the source:
Poll: Obama

Of course poll numbers can move like crazy. But for an administration that seems to govern by polls this isn't good news.[/QUOTE]

if his numbers are BAD then....

palins are WORSE!

The latest WSJ/NBC News poll finds support for Sarah Palin has collapsed nationally with just 25% of Americans now viewing her positively and 53% viewing her negatively.

And I asked what changed. The answer is nothing. The media are still Obama's lap dogs. You haven't shown any different. The tiny difference is because, duh, Obama has done a wretched job, so bad that someone has to comment on it sometime.
As to Reagan, the press hated him like they hated Bush. Used the same put downs in fact. ANd yet Reagan accomplished far more, working with Dems in Congress than Obama has accomplished with a solid Dem majority.

At this point in his administration, all Reagan had accomplished was yet ANOTHER recession, and a 10.8% unemployment rate, so your reasoning concerning a "wretched job" on Obama's part would certainly apply to Reagan.

Now, I'm not saying that in my opinion Reagan didn't redeem himself later, in many ways he did, but at this point in this presidency, the press had a whole lot of stuff to be negative about.

I guess the media coverage can't be that good then if people are feeling this way.

But it's all someone else's fault. That's his mantra He is the blame-deflector in chief. He has never taken responsibility for anything. He finally, in a moment he probably regrets, admitted there was no such thing as "shovel-ready projects" and he didn't know that at the time. That was breath-taking.

You didnt mention his Afghan war failure. We seem to be losing the battle, despite an increased number of troops. Last article I saw mentioned increased al Qaeda presence.

WOW. Talk about calling the kettle black.

"Someone else's fault" was Booooosh's MO, not Obama's.

In fact, you people keep blaming him for apologizing to much. I mean which is it already? You can't have it both ways.

In fact, you people keep blaming him for apologizing to much. I mean which is it already? You can't have it both ways.

Really? When did Bush slough off responsibility? We've had this discussion before. As I recall, someone somewhere found one quotation, out of context, that seemed to mention that someone else had sometime had some responsibility for something minor. That was it.
No, Obama is the blame-master i chief.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAVuVTVw3aY]YouTube - Obama Blames the GOP for Health Care Bill on "60 Minutes"[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLLlZQJQrFY]YouTube - Obama Blames Republicans for Mortgage Crisis[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiad54f2Rjw]YouTube - Obama Blames recession on tax cuts[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-IIlMM_QKY]YouTube - Obama Blames BUSH for DNC Loss in Massachusetts??[/ame]

Google search for "Obama blames" and get 5.23M hits.

Really? When did Bush slough off responsibility? We've had this discussion before. As I recall, someone somewhere found one quotation, out of context, that seemed to mention that someone else had sometime had some responsibility for something minor. That was it.

Yeah, because various bloggers posting crap that shows up 100,000 pages into a Google search is definitely proof of your statement...

A search for "Bush Blames Clinton", alone, brings up 1.5 Million Results.

A search for "Bush is an asshole" brings up 12.6 million results.

And, oh yes, Bush never blamed anyone for anything. LMAO.

Bush blamed the pitiful federal response to the Katrina disaster on Brownie, the governor of Louisiana and anyone else he could think of. To this day he has not taken even an ounce of responsibility for the mess FEMA made of that.

Bush blamed the fact that no WMDs or Terrorist training camps were found in Iraq on the CIA.

washingtonpost.com: Bush Blames CIA for State of Union Error

Bush blamed the trops for Abu Ghraib.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcbEuHGsQI4]YouTube - George W. Bush Blames Torture Policy on U.S. Troops[/ame]

Bush blamed CLINTON for 9/11.

When gas costs were high, Bush blamed the Democrats.

Hell, Bush had a bunch of terrorist suspects shipped out to other countries so he could blame THEM for torturing them.

I could go on all night with this, but I won't, because, again, this conversation had nothing to do with Booooosh.

We were talking about Reagan and Obama, you brought Bush into this.

Last edited:
Oh, and...

In the first link you provided, Obama was saying Republicans weren't being cooperative, so he took some political heat. Nowhere in that clip did he "Blame the GOP for the health care bill" as the video's source so inventively claimed.

In the second link you provided, Obama doesn't blame "Republicans" for anything. He specifically said there were a lot of people to blame, and also pointed out that not regulating was a bad idea in two completely separate parts of the speech.

Shall I even bother to go on?

Last edited:
Actually he's only half black.

You carry an awfully big shovel.

Yes. A big shovel full of facts and arguments. I bury you with it every time.

Oh, please!! You NEVER know what you're talking about. A fact is something that you can prove. A fact is merely something that IS. Your inept and untruthful opinions could never be confused as facts. Because you are most likely an uneducated, low information voter that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. So if I were you, I'd shut up about having superior facts and arguments. Unless you like looking incredibly foolish.

Yeah, because various bloggers posting crap that shows up 100,000 pages into a Google search is definitely proof of your statement...

A search for "Bush Blames Clinton", alone, brings up 1.5 Million Results.

A search for "Bush is an asshole" brings up 12.6 million results.

And, oh yes, Bush never blamed anyone for anything. LMAO.

Bush blamed the pitiful federal response to the Katrina disaster on Brownie, the governor of Louisiana and anyone else he could think of. To this day he has not taken even an ounce of responsibility for the mess FEMA made of that.

Bush blamed the fact that no WMDs or Terrorist training camps were found in Iraq on the CIA.

Bush blamed the trops for Abu Ghraib.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcbEuHGsQI4]YouTube - George W. Bush Blames Torture Policy on U.S. Troops[/ame]

Bush blamed CLINTON for 9/11.

When gas costs were high, Bush blamed the Democrats.

Hell, Bush had a bunch of terrorist suspects shipped out to other countries so he could blame THEM for torturing them.

I could go on all night with this, but I won't, because, again, this conversation had nothing to do with Booooosh.

We were talking about Reagan and Obama, you brought Bush into this.

You ought to look at your own postings. Bush mentioned for 5 seconds that Abu Ghraib was the work of a few U.S. solders, not US policy. That is absolutely true. He cannot stand over every U.S. serviceman and make sure he is doing the right thing.
Your points are in no way comparable. Your post is a muddle of failed attempts that are franly pathetic. Obama is the blame-deflector in chief. Post 3 times he actually took responsibility for something.

I hear Oprah is not going to endorse the bastard this time. We all know what happened when she did in 2008. Her ratings dropped. Can't afford that now that she has her own network.

Oprah Winfrey's camp is denying reports the U.S. television superstar will not endorse President Obama's re-election campaign.

A spokeswoman for Winfrey told the New York Daily News she remained a stalwart backer of the first African-American president.

«Oprah's support of President Obama has been and remains unwavering since she initially endorsed his candidacy in 2007,» Lisa Halliday told the newspaper. «Any reports that suggest otherwise are untrue.»

CHICAGO, April 9 | Oprah still embraces Obama | Life-Nachrichten | news72.com

The Big Zero will win handily with the current crop of jokes in the GOP. I mean, Herman Cain, Tim Pawlenty, Donald Trump, Newt Gingrich?! :lol:

The only good ones out of that prospective bunch are Ron Paul and Gary Johnson. And they don't even poll in the double digits.

You ought to look at your own postings. Bush mentioned for 5 seconds that Abu Ghraib was the work of a few U.S. solders, not US policy. That is absolutely true. He cannot stand over every U.S. serviceman and make sure he is doing the right thing.
Your points are in no way comparable. Your post is a muddle of failed attempts that are franly pathetic. Obama is the blame-deflector in chief. Post 3 times he actually took responsibility for something.

Yeah, that would be a good point, except for the fact that the exact type of behavior that were in use at the Abu Ghraib facility had been passed down the line in instructions on how to break prisoners...

Bush loved blaming the troops though.

As for your question:

Obama on the Underwear Bomber:

Obama takes blame for Christmas Day attack - Americas, World - The Independent

Howard Kurtz - Obama Takes the Blame - washingtonpost.com

On Scott Brown in the Kennedy-seat loss:

President Obama takes some blame for Dems' loss of Ted Kennedy's Senate seat to GOP, Scott Brown - New York Daily News

on Mid-Term elections:

US mid-term polls: Obama takes blame for defeat - World News - IBNLive

That's just on the first page of a random google search. There's lots more.

You have evidence that the behavior at abu Ghraib was sanctioned? Wasn't iut the military that broke the story? Didn't the military try the people involved and sentence them?
That's what you offer as evidence? You need to be shot for being so stupid.
Like this prize quote:
Saying that nothing in the reviews suggested that fault lay with one individual or one agency, Mr Obama asserted that "buck stops with me"
So was he going to resign? No. It was meaningless. He wasn't responsible nor did he change anything in response. That was just a move to keep Nappy in office.

As for Scott Brown, no he blamed Bush. "The same anger that swept me into office swept Scott Brown into office." That isn't taking responsibility.
Your post is an utterly failed attempt to prove the unprovable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back