Rasmussen Reports - 3/27 - 3/29 - Approve 43 Disapprove 56

Quinnipiac - 3/22 - 3/22 Approve 42 Disapprove 48

CBS News - 3/18 - 3/21 - Approve49 Disapprove 41

CNN - 3/18 - 3/20 - Approve 51 Disapprove 47

FOX News - 3/14 - 3/16 - Approve 49 Disapprove 44

Last edited:
A real photo of Obama.

2011-04-01-digest.jpg

Opinion Polls do not mean squat. What a person does is all that matters. Obama is an Empty suit with an empty head. "I will um read, and um, say the ah... the ah, words."

The "R"'s don't have to do a thing, just lets the "D"'s keep doing what they are doing.

Not even close. Those on the right who believe that are obviously only looking at news/opinion outlets that favor their own point of view. All of this points to the Dems and Obama not doing anywhere near as bad as you think. Republicans promised "jobs" as number one priority. But they've been diddling with wedge issues instead. How long before that gets old?

More Americans Back Unions Than Governors in State Disputes

and

Priorities

and

PEW110329.GIF
You liberal quacks were singing the same tune and posting the same ridiculous spin right before the mid term elections too.

It's always "spin" when you right wing cry babies don't like the numbers, isn't it???

RCP Average 3/18 - 4/1

Approve: 47.4

Dissapprove: 46.6

Spread: +0.8

...But those numbers will shoot right back up once the the drop in unemployment is taken into account.

Oh, and at this point in his presidency, Reagan was at 35% approval and 10% Unemployment.

Obama's beating Reagan by 12 Points.

No it isn't. Black republicans arent really black. Or havent you heard?
If Obama taught us anything, it is that experience counts.

But you've already proven that black people can't be good leaders, right?

The only thing that has been proven so far, Is Obama can't be a good leader.

He's 12 points above where Reagan was at the same point in his presidency...

...So Reagan must have been an AWFUL leader.

Really.

You mean Reagan had a 12 point lower approval with a doting and fawning mainstream press worshiping his ever move?

Huh...

I know it's hard, but try not to be a dumbass for a few hours.

No it isn't. Black republicans arent really black. Or havent you heard?
If Obama taught us anything, it is that experience counts.

He has NEVER been a good leader...his responses change at the drop of a hat...or the WORD of his handlers.

A Leader would require takiing action irrespective of politics...and doing the right thing for his countrymen...so far? He's done everything AGAINST his country, and countrymen...OBAMA...LACKS that quality...Obama lacks American SPIRIT...

I'm hoping the DNC sees fit to put up an alternate candidate, such as Kucinich, so I won't be forced to vote for Obama again. Because he has been a terrible disappointment. I am completely disgusted with him and his bullshit.

I'm hoping the DNC sees fit to put up an alternate candidate, such as Kucinich, so I won't be forced to vote for Obama again. Because he has been a terrible disappointment. I am completely disgusted with him and his bullshit.
Oh please oh please oh please! Gimme Kookcinich! Hillary's going to be bad enough for him when she turns on his ass.

I don't blame you for wanting an alternative and being mad at P-BO. he's been doing things to piss off both right and left now. The sad part is how many of those are now the same thing!

Except polls don't prove or disprove leadership.
Reagan had gotten the hostages freed, faced down the air traffic controllers, and implemented bipartisan tax cuts that were responsible for turning the economy around and creating the largest peacetime expansion post WW2.
Obama has pretty much done the opposite.

Except polls don't prove or disprove leadership.
Reagan had gotten the hostages freed, faced down the air traffic controllers, and implemented bipartisan tax cuts that were responsible for turning the economy around and creating the largest peacetime expansion post WW2.
Obama has pretty much done the opposite.
So he's the Anti-Reagan... LOL

Thom Hartmann must be so pleased (oh wait, he's not!)

Indeed........the 179 people who would vote for him!!!!!

I love when those with the political IQ of a small soap dish come in here...........:fu:

Forum List

Back