Poll: Most Americans Think Russia Tried to Meddle in Election

The investigations continue despite divine.wind knowing better, yeah.
Why lie,Jake? I've repeatedly stated I support all investigations into corruption, hacking, election fraud and other illegal activities by government officials. Do you only support investigations against Republicans?

freewill does not know what he is talking about.

The key phrase is entitled to pay. If one resigns from the military, giving up all pay and benefits, one is off the hook. But if one retires and keeps his retirement pay plus benefits, the cage door closes. One can be recalled to be court-martialed.

Thus Flynn can be court martialed. That won't happen along as Trump is President.

Old jake expecting people to take his word for things, I think everyone is on to you jake.

I gave you a link, yet you do not provide the article that backs what you say. Only a fool would believe anything you or Obama ever said.

There needs to be a better word to describe a hack who defends an Edward Snowden or a General Flynn. Fool seems to be in the neighborhood.

Since Flynn accepted money, sat at a table with Putin and didn't comply with the required notification of his engagement with an unfriendly we can assume he was covering up something. That something is being investigated up to an including:

906a. ARTICLE 106a. ESPIONAGE « UCMJ – United States Code of Military Justice

Did Flynn insure Putin that Trump, if elected, would repeal the sanctions imposed by President Obama? If that can be proved ... and if Sessions does not do his job (pulls a McConnell, i.e. Misfeasance) we may have a Constitutional Crisis far beyond anything seen before.

Maybe Flynn told Putin that he'll have "more flexibility" after the election?

The key phrase is entitled to pay. If one resigns from the military, giving up all pay and benefits, one is off the hook. But if one retires and keeps his retirement pay plus benefits, the cage door closes. One can be recalled to be court-martialed.

Thus Flynn can be court martialed. That won't happen along as Trump is President.

Old jake expecting people to take his word for things, I think everyone is on to you jake.

I gave you a link, yet you do not provide the article that backs what you say. Only a fool would believe anything you or Obama ever said.

There needs to be a better word to describe a hack who defends an Edward Snowden or a General Flynn. Fool seems to be in the neighborhood.

Since Flynn accepted money, sat at a table with Putin and didn't comply with the required notification of his engagement with an unfriendly we can assume he was covering up something. That something is being investigated up to an including:

Did Flynn insure Putin that Trump, if elected, would repeal the sanctions imposed by President Obama? If that can be proved ... and if Sessions does not do his job (pulls a McConnell, i.e. Misfeasance) we may have a Constitutional Crisis far beyond anything seen before.

Exactly! :laugh:

Progressives talking about "Putin stole the election from Hillary" are only making Uncle Vlad angry. He's vowed to flip all 25 Democrat Senate seats in the midterm just to teach Dems to stop talking about this interference nonsense

Last edited:
...I'm accusing him of throwing the election by his selective releasing of information...
And now all you need is reliable, quantifiable evidence, of a sufficient number of world-be Clinton voters switching parties or staying home, attributable directly and incontestably to such activity, and you'll be able to sustain such accusations - in a court of law, or the debate chamber. The truth is, most folks' minds were already made up; long before such.
Not at all. All is needed is Trump associates and Russians plotting to do bad things. One event of any sort, such as traveling to a city to meet, will do it. No success at all is required.

How interesting an Alt Right neo-fascist like you will not condemn Americans plotting with aliens to affect elections, yet you want to deport aliens you don't like. Your kind fits Enemy of the People designation.

The investigations continue despite divine.wind knowing better, yeah.
Why lie,Jake? I've repeatedly stated I support all investigations into corruption, hacking, election fraud and other illegal activities by government officials. Do you only support investigations against Republicans?
I support investigations into all criminal activities, as I hope you do.

Then you support the ongoing investigations of Flynn, Page, Manafort, Trump associates, and Russians who may have colluded to interfere with American elections.

I support investigations into all criminal activities, as I hope you do.

Then you support the ongoing investigations of Flynn, Page, Manafort, Trump associates, and Russians who may have colluded to interfere with American elections.
You seem sketchy on "all criminal activities" and I certainly do as I've stated repeatedly before on this thread in addition to elsewhere.

Yes to all named and add to that all Democrats involved in careless and/or negligent handling of classified material, unConstitutional activities, etc.

You mean like the promise Obama made DIRECTLY to the Russians? You know the one you didn't give a crap about then??? THAT ONE?

Look at Obama's body language after he capitulates to the Russians, he could not try harder to convince them he was seriously in their pocket.

Flynn had absolutely no power when he said whatever he said to the Russians....Obama??

Hypocrites.

Apples and Antelopes ^^^ :
  • Obama was President; sanctions imposed are evidence he did not capitulate to the Russians;
  • Obama held Putin accountable - HRC wanted to continue the Obama Agenda; thus
  • Something stinks, and "Flynn has a story to tell", but only if he is promised immunity, which
  • Ought to make even a partisan hack think.

As I said, you didn't then and don't now give a crap.

Last edited:

during the one year or so Hillary was running, I never had a secret russian knock on my door wanting to come in and pay me 50.00 to vote for the beast,

Progressives talking about "Putin stole the election from Hillary" are only making Uncle Vlad angry. He's vowed to flip all 25 Democrat Senate seats in the midterm just to teach Dems to stop talking about this interference nonsense
its still a mystery to all 300 Million Americans how the Russians got their hands on 130 Million Ballots and mess with the chads

170426-russia-meddling-election-poll_rgbc9d.jpg

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

Country sez what the fuck?

sad
The Electoral College voted in Trump and Russia wasn't involved in that and thus...."he's the President," people, so get over it.

now if the russians actually were messing with the ballots, wouldnt u think that at least one pollster/election employee would of found at least one bottle of vodka in a precinct on November 9th or 10th?

Incorrect. You might educate yourself on how a POUS is elected.
The Russians cost Clinton the election with their illegal meddling and the Trumper's assistance.

They had help from James Comey.
How? Are you accusing Comey of collaborating with the Russians? Lying under oath? Violating his oath of office?

I'm accusing him of throwing the election by his selective releasing of information. Only one candidate was under FBI investigation on election day...And it wasn't Clinton.
Comey threw the election? WTF is that nonsense?

You do realize Comey was compelled to testify before Congress, it wasn't his choice in either instance?

Get out of the Fox bubble and you'll learn a thing or two.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/us/politics/james-comey-election.html?_r=0

What he did not say was that the F.B.I. was also investigating the campaign of Donald J. Trump. Just weeks before, Mr. Comey had declined to answer a question from Congress about whether there was such an investigation. Only in March, long after the election, did Mr. Comey confirm that there was one.

For Mr. Comey, keeping the F.B.I. out of politics is such a preoccupation that he once said he would never play basketball with President Barack Obama because of the appearance of being chummy with the man who appointed him. But in the final months of the presidential campaign, the leader of the nation’s pre-eminent law enforcement agency shaped the contours, if not the outcome, of the presidential race by his handling of the Clinton and Trump-related investigations.

The Russians cost Clinton the election with their illegal meddling and the Trumper's assistance.

They had help from James Comey.
How? Are you accusing Comey of collaborating with the Russians? Lying under oath? Violating his oath of office?

I'm accusing him of throwing the election by his selective releasing of information. Only one candidate was under FBI investigation on election day...And it wasn't Clinton.
Comey threw the election? WTF is that nonsense?

You do realize Comey was compelled to testify before Congress, it wasn't his choice in either instance?

Get out of the Fox bubble and you'll learn a thing or two.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/us/politics/james-comey-election.html?_r=0

What he did not say was that the F.B.I. was also investigating the campaign of Donald J. Trump. Just weeks before, Mr. Comey had declined to answer a question from Congress about whether there was such an investigation. Only in March, long after the election, did Mr. Comey confirm that there was one.

For Mr. Comey, keeping the F.B.I. out of politics is such a preoccupation that he once said he would never play basketball with President Barack Obama because of the appearance of being chummy with the man who appointed him. But in the final months of the presidential campaign, the leader of the nation’s pre-eminent law enforcement agency shaped the contours, if not the outcome, of the presidential race by his handling of the Clinton and Trump-related investigations.

From what the NYTimes bubble ?

ROTFLMAO

And the OP has been substantiated that most people that the Russians tried to meddle in our elections, and that they think the investigations should continue.

...I'm accusing him of throwing the election by his selective releasing of information...
And now all you need is reliable, quantifiable evidence, of a sufficient number of world-be Clinton voters switching parties or staying home, attributable directly and incontestably to such activity, and you'll be able to sustain such accusations - in a court of law, or the debate chamber. The truth is, most folks' minds were already made up; long before such.
Not at all. All is needed is Trump associates and Russians plotting to do bad things. One event of any sort, such as traveling to a city to meet, will do it. No success at all is required...
You have two possible outcomes from such a finding...

1. Drumpf et al colluded with a foreign power - if that materializes, let me know, and I'll join you on the barricades

2. You will try to parlay that into an updated "Stab-in-the-Back" rationale to justify your defeat on November 8, 2016 - something that I work actively to deny you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab-in-the-back_myth

( with Russians rather than Jews as the stars [ although I'm sure you Leftists can work the Jews in there somewhere ] )

Why do I - and so many others - actively work to deny you a "Stab-in-the-Back" cover-story?

Because you need to look in the mirror and come to the realization that it was your fielding of a $hitty candidate and a $hitty agenda that triggered your defeat.

You will not be forced to look long enough and hard enough to come to that realization unless you are denied the convenient Stab-in-the-Back cover story.

When you DO come to the realization that it was your standing alongside Illegal Aliens rather than your fellow Americans, the "danger" of allowing you to keep deluding yourselves that you lost the General because of a Stab-in-the-Back will have passed.

When you DO come to the realization that you shoved the Gay Mafia Agenda down America's throat, the "danger" of Stab-in-the-Back will have passed.

When you DO come to the realization that you contemptuously abandoned White/Blue Collar/Middle America, the "danger" of Stab-in-the-Back will have passed.

When you DO come to the realization that you, too, became another Tool of the Rich and the Ruling Elites, the "danger" of Stab-in-the-Back will have passed.

Until that time, a great many Americans will keep up the pressure on your remaining self-delusional airheads, to deny you that Stab-in-the-Back cover story.

Why?

Because now, more than ever, America needs an effective, practical, pragmatic, loyal Opposition Party, and, at present, with airheads like you believing that you lost because of a Stab-in-the-Back... the Democratic Party, as presently constituted and led, ain't that Party.

Snap out of it.

...How interesting an Alt Right neo-fascist like you...
Hardly, Snowflake... I voted for Bernie in the Illinois Primary and Shrillary in the General.

...will not condemn Americans plotting with aliens to affect elections...
Wrong again, Buffalo Breath... if Drumpf-and-Company are found to have done such a thing, I'll be a strong voice for bringing back Public Crucifixion... for the offenders.

...yet you want to deport aliens you don't like...
Doesn't make the slightest bit of difference whether I like them.

It only matters that an Invasion Force of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens - and many of their Anchor Baby spawn - have flooded into my country over the past couple of decades.

Fun-Time is over.

It is now time to once again honor and enforce our laws and borders and sovereignty.

...Your kind fits Enemy of the People designation.
Da... you tell 'em... Tvarich !!!

Last edited:

170426-russia-meddling-election-poll_rgbc9d.jpg

Vlad sez Nyet!

Trump sez 'Four!'

Country sez what the fuck?

sad
The Electoral College voted in Trump and Russia wasn't involved in that and thus...."he's the President," people, so get over it.

He is the President, and that is the problem. He is unfit, unqualified and incompetent - and though some could grow as they learn the job, his character flaws will prevent such an adaption.

Forum List

Back