Poll: More than half of Americans 'increasingly convinced' Trump did something wrong

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Coul the impeachment cause Donald Trump to be voted out?

It appears that Democrats have been more successful in influencing public opinion than Donald Trump and his lawyers have been.

If more than half of Americans are convinced of Trump's guilt this could also reflect badly on the GOP if they are tarnished by a perception that they were complicit with Mitch McConnell in perverting justice by a bogus senate impeachment hearing.

Poll: More than half of Americans 'increasingly convinced' Trump did something wrong

BY TAL AXELROD - 01/29/20 05:16 PM EST 1,254

More than half of Americans said they are “increasingly convinced” that President Trump committed some wrongdoing in his dealing with Ukraine, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos poll released Wednesday, amid Trump's ongoing impeachment trial.

Fifty-three percent of those surveyed said they think Trump did something wrong, while 34 percent said they are increasingly convinced of the president’s innocence. ...

bullshit-bullshit-everywhere-pw6mnf.jpg

It appears that Democrats have been more successful in influencing public opinion than Donald Trump and his lawyers have been.

If more than half of Americans are convinced of Trump's guilt this could also reflect badly on the GOP if they are tarnished by a perception that they were complicit with Mitch McConnell in perverting justice by a bogus senate impeachment hearing.

More than half of Americans said they are “increasingly convinced” that President Trump committed some wrongdoing in his dealing with Ukraine, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos poll released Wednesday, amid Trump's ongoing impeachment trial.

Fifty-three percent of those surveyed said they think Trump did something wrong, while 34 percent said they are increasingly convinced of the president’s innocence. ...

“The Reuters/Ipsos poll surveyed 1,118 adults from Jan. 27-28 and has a margin of error of 3.3 percent.”
The poll was conducted in Mexifornia and Loon York...pollsters targeted filthy wetbacks to yield the result they sought.

The only outcome that matters comes in November. Sending Trump and as many Republicans as possible packing.

Another fake ass poll by lying punkass bitch Denizen. Crawl back in your hole loser. Stay there whole Trump is president for 4 more years.

The only outcome that matters comes in November. Sending Trump and as many Republicans as possible packing.

The only thing getting packed is your ass, beotch. Trump will be your president for 8 years. Suck on that

I think the only thing you will see sent packing are the Dem imbeciles. LOL

Does this mean you puff pole, love wetbacks and free shit?

The only outcome that matters comes in November.

I agree

Sending Trump and as many Republicans as possible packing.

wishful dreaming.

What happens, happens.

I do expect dems to lose the House tho.

If you twits are proud of this....you are morons.

After all the nothingburgers you've thrown at him, it should be 80%.

It really proves the Saul Alinsky idea that if you keep repeating it, people will believe it.

Another fake ass poll by lying punkass bitch Denizen. Crawl back in your hole loser. Stay there whole Trump is president for 4 more years.

The only thing getting packed is your ass, beotch. Trump will be your president for 8 years. Suck on that

My, my we have a foul set of typing fingers. Hope you got some hand sanitizer for your keyboard. Trump's re-election is by no means secure, and if the economy keeps "chugging" along at this rate, the independents (whom Trump has to convince to vote for him in order for him to win) will see no reason to throw their support behind a corrupt moron who can't keep his hands off his phone like some utterly distracted millennial.

Of course he did something wrong. Every president does. Ears committed several acts that should have resulted in his removal. W is without doubt a criminal worthy of a cell in Supermax, let alone impeachment.

I suspect Donnie did nothing approaching the heinous crimes of his two predecessors.

Last edited:

I agree

wishful dreaming.

What happens, happens.

We'll see. I expect the trend of the 2018 midterms to continue in the House. Dems keep it. Right now, there are five Senate seats (4 Republican, 1 Democrat) that are considered toss ups. That could go either way...and Trump? Same mathematical issues this year as in 2016. And who knows, he may even get some sort of last minute assist from his own Roy Cohn AG. :)

I'm betting that the majority of American voters would like to end this madness and get back to some measure of sanity. And the only way to do that is send Trump packing.

I agree

wishful dreaming.

What happens, happens.

Would love to see the Dems loose the majority in both houses. Then to really watch the lefts heads explode vote to exhonerarte Trump of the Dems impeachment. I have a personal bet that Pelosi would have a heart attack.

I agree

wishful dreaming.

What happens, happens.

We'll see. I expect the trend of the 2018 midterms to continue in the House. Dems keep it. Right now, there are five Senate seats (4 Republican, 1 Democrat) that are considered toss ups. That could go either way...and Trump? Same mathematical issues this year as in 2016. And who knows, he may even get some sort of last minute assist from his own Roy Cohn AG. :)

I'm betting that the majority of American voters would like to end this madness and get back to some measure of sanity. And the only way to do that is send Trump packing.

And the only way to do that is send Trump packing.
Need someone capable of doing that.

I don't see anyone currently capable.

BTW, you're new (?), I didn't vote for Trump, I won't vote for Trump.

Primary here is in about 2 weeks, and so far, my intent is to write in Gabbard

I agree

wishful dreaming.

What happens, happens.

Yep “sanity”...haha
Politicians working harder for Mexico’s citizens, free shit for wetbacks, open borders, loss of sovereignty, higher taxes, lawlessness, homelessness, decriminalization, legalized drugs, deranged men in dresses shitting next to little girls, the championing of all things filth...haha, you white guilt whackos in the northeast are completely out of touch with what’s really going on nationally.

Would love to see the Dems loose the majority in both houses. Then to really watch the lefts heads explode vote to exhonerarte Trump of the Dems impeachment. I have a personal bet that Pelosi would have a heart attack.

OMG that would be so fucking awesome. The Youtube clips from election night would provide years of entertainment. LOL

OIC...

Weaponization of the Impeachment Process successfully completed.

Next project

Weaponize the SCOTUS nomination process... oh wait, nevermind, already been done.:cool:

I agree

wishful dreaming.

What happens, happens.

And the only way to do that is send Trump packing.
Need someone capable of doing that.

I don't see anyone currently capable.

BTW, you're new (?), I didn't vote for Trump, I won't vote for Trump.

Primary here is in about 2 weeks, and so far, my intent is to write in Gabbard

Yes. New (relatively). Signed up and then work exploded on me. Our primary up here is in 2 weeks as well so I'm guessing we may reside in the same state.
I think Joe, Bernie, and Pete are perfectly capable of taking down Trump. Warren??..meh...maybe. She's always a bit vague on her policies. I wouldn't vote for her anyway.

My choice was Kamala Harris. I think she made a mistake by dropping out early, but when you don't have the money..

Forum List

Back