Poll - more money for Israel and Ukraine?

Should we borrow more money to give it to Israel and/or Ukraine?

• No, not one cent for either

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Just Israel, not Ukraine

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Just Ukraine, not Israel

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • borrow more and give to both Israel and Ukraine

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Coming from the guy who would like to see Putin controlling a significant portion of the world's food supply and doesn't mind paying more.
You are so simple minded its mind numbing.
"oh, you dont agree to subsidize peoples businesses, pay their salaries and pensions in other countries, so you love pootin"
LOL grow up.

You are so simple minded its mind numbing.
"oh, you dont agree to subsidize peoples businesses, pay their salaries and pensions in other countries, so you love pootin"
LOL grow up.
What your propagandists have lied by omission is that a small portion of the aid is going to pay the salaries of first responders and to operate hospitals.

Dipshit.

Using cluster bombs on civilians, the way Putin does, is a war crime.

Using cluster bombs on Putin's invading army is worth every penny.
Yeah, Ukraine uses them different. Except they dont. Like dropping them in their own fucking country. So children will be dying for the next few decades. Real nice, Dick Cheney.

Putin has been the leader of Russia for 23 years. He had the Constitution changed so he could run another rigged election to stay in power. Under the new Constitution, he cannot run again in 2024. What are the odds he will change it again, you think?

Journalists and politicians who criticize Putin have a bad habit of falling out of windows, or having their helicopter blow up, or are imprisoned for 25 years, or are poisoned with radioactive substances, or are tortured to death.

The KGB thug is a mass murdering war criminal who deliberately kills civilians. Men, women, and children. There is an international warrant out for his arrest.

The KGB thug has forcefully expatriated up to a million Ukrainians to Russia, including children who are being RAPED by the Russian military. No one will ever convince me Trumptards are opposed to pedophiles. EVER.

Ukraine is the world's breadbasket. We simply cannot allow the KGB thug to continue to hold the world's food supply hostage. Unless you enjoy rising food prices, that is.

What your propagandists have lied by omission is that a small portion of the aid is going to pay the salaries of first responders and to operate hospitals.

Dipshit.
and paying pensions. And subsidizing small businesses.
Keep trying, Dick.
Keep cheering for innocent people dying.

There are many good reasons for the West to support Ukraine's fight against imperialist Russia.

First, it's the right thing to do.

Second, the Ukraine is a major food source for the world. We cannot allow a mass murdering genocidal dictator to control the world's food supply.

Third, this enables the West to see the military capabilities, tactics, and logistics of Russia. This is an invaluable strategic opportunity. We are learning our greatest enemy's strengths and weaknesses at a very cheap price!

The more we hurt Putin, the less saber rattling he will do in the future. He is a paper tiger and now the whole world knows it.

Worth every penny.

if biden gets his way with his latest request for ukraine, thats almost 2k dollars a household. 2K for peoples pensions and subsidizing businesses. And killing innocent people.
Yayyyy USA. After all, we always make the best foreign policy decisions. Just dont look at Iran. Or the way 90 percent of the planet fucking hates us.

if biden gets his way with his latest request for ukraine, thats almost 2k dollars a household. 2K for peoples pensions and subsidizing businesses. And killing innocent people.
Yayyyy USA. After all, we always make the best foreign policy decisions. Just dont look at Iran. Or the way 90 percent of the planet fucking hates us.
Yes, and as I told you earlier today, Trump's debt adds up to $62,000 per household.

Yet I did not hear any whining about that. At all.

Yes, and as I told you earlier today, Trump's debt adds up to $62,000 per household.

Yet I did not hear any whining about that. At all.
I complained about that all the time. And still do. Try again, liar.
I do not and did not support that authoritarian leftist.
Just because you arent consistent, doesnt mean im not.

Last edited:
Eat a dick, liar. g5000
Want more? I got 7 more pages complaining about trump and his debt. Among other bullshit.

Forum List

Back