Poll: Military Prefers Trump Over Clinton 2-1

The leftwing douche bags all claim the military loves Obama. How can that be when they despise Hillary?

Here's the breakdown in support, according to Military Times: Trump: 49 percent Clinton: 21 percent Libertarian Gary Johnson: 13 percent Third-party candidate: 23 percent Won't vote: 7 percent

white males without college educations.....what's surprising?

*yawn*

Who's every need is paid for by the taxpayer by the way . Oh the irony that they lean towards the right !

Dont look now Timmy but your hate for the military is showing...

The leftwing douche bags all claim the military loves Obama. How can that be when they despise Hillary?

Here's the breakdown in support, according to Military Times: Trump: 49 percent Clinton: 21 percent Libertarian Gary Johnson: 13 percent Third-party candidate: 23 percent Won't vote: 7 percent

*yawn*

Ya really love to try and denigrate our military dont ya....

The Military Times is not a legitimate pollster.

*yawn*

Who's every need is paid for by the taxpayer by then way . Oh the irony that they lean towards the right !

well, because we have a volunteer military, it's mostly working class people who use the military out of a combination of honor and opportunity. it's not really surprising.

WTF..:uhh:
A minute a go you were saying they were a bunch of idiots.

*yawn*

Who's every need is paid for by the taxpayer by the way . Oh the irony that they lean towards the right !

Why is that ironic that they don't support the party that sells them out and believes every accusation against them?

Example??

Like that dude held captive by the Taliban? Oh wait, it was consrrvtives who branded him a traitor and wanted to leave him in enemy hands!!

You dumbfuck,he was a traitor.
And we gave up three top taliban assholes to get said traitor.
Only in the moronic mind of a liberal is that a good deal.

Kinda like the Iran so called nuclear deal,the 400 million ransom paid by Barry in the wee hours of the morning using foreign currency... the shit goes on and on Timmy,only a fucken moron could miss it...or a partisan asshole.

i would guess the odds of you having a 100 Club sticker on your car are about a billion to one.

I don't put any stickers on my car. It does, of course, have a veteran plate.

Now, what does that have to do with your side lying about a poll?

Oh, that's right, it's a dishonest deflection on your part. You were too chicken to address my post, and too gutless to admit it.

(If you'd like, go on and fling some more hate at this veteran. Don't worry, I'm used to getting spit on by the right.)

i would guess the odds of you having a 100 Club sticker on your car are about a billion to one.

I don't put any stickers on my car. It does, of course, have a veteran plate.

Now, what does that have to do with your side lying about a poll?

Oh, that's right, it's a dishonest deflection on your part. You were too chicken to address my post, and too gutless to admit it.

(If you'd like, go on and fling some more hate at this veteran. Don't worry, I'm used to getting spit on by the right.)

You serving in the military and all,I would think you'd know that they lean hard right.
Hmmmm....

The Republican candidate is winning the military vote? Wow, that only happens every election.

I bet the OP is excited that Trump is ahead in Mississippi as well.

*yawn*

Why is that ironic that they don't support the party that sells them out and believes every accusation against them?

Example??

Like that dude held captive by the Taliban? Oh wait, it was consrrvtives who branded him a traitor and wanted to leave him in enemy hands!!

You dumbfuck,he was a traitor.
And we gave up three top taliban assholes to get said traitor.
Only in the moronic mind of a liberal is that a good deal.

Kinda like the Iran so called nuclear deal,the 400 million ransom paid by Barry in the wee hours of the morning using foreign currency... the shit goes on and on Timmy,only a fucken moron could miss it...or a partisan asshole.

Nice hysteria there. In what way was he a traitor? How did he aid the enemy? He was captured. No one believes he was a traitor. The only question is whether he's a deserter. And the people who personally interviewed him didn't even think he should be tried. You might find it helpful to actually look into the case. The podcast Serial did a series of shows about it.

You might not change your mind after but you'd be informed.

As for the Iran nonsense. Please don't conflate reality with your fantasy about the return of Irans money.

No surprise there.

Bill joined the ROTC to get out of the draft and once he learned his number was to high he quite. He went to England and actively marched against the war.

The only time douchebag in the WH wants to see the military if for a photo op. i.e. SEAL team 6 when they took down UBL. Other than that he has no use for the military.

Neither of the Clintons give two shits for the military and those who defend this nation.

Only question is why anyone would prefer Hillary.

*yawn*

Example??

Bergdahl was a traitor and we should have left him in enemy hands

*yawn*

Who's every need is paid for by the taxpayer by then way . Oh the irony that they lean towards the right !

well, because we have a volunteer military, it's mostly working class people who use the military out of a combination of honor and opportunity. it's not really surprising.

Agreed, no one with honor would support a Democrat

no. one honors them by not voting for a bigoted fascist who is in bed with putin and doesn't care about gold star families or war heros.

but thanks for your "advice"

Obama is in bed with ISIS fighting on thier side in Syria and Imanutjob, yeah, you're in a position to talk.

No idea what you're talking about with Putin though. I've seen no connection between Trump and him other than blind accusations. I am against Trump, but that's not why

Forum List

Back