Poll: Is Haiti a shithole?

Is Haiti a shithole?

• Total voters
Haiti is a disaster, an ongoing human tragedy.

It was last week, it was when Trump said this, it is today.

And we all know it.

This feigned righteous indignation leveraged at every last opportunity is now silly.
They have to counter-spin Trumps obviously successful meeting at which no one voiced any objection to his use of the term 'shithole'.

They all knew what he meant and would agree away from the cameras.

And we all know it.

This feigned righteous indignation leveraged at every last opportunity is now silly.
They have to counter-spin Trumps obviously successful meeting at which no one voiced any objection to his use of the term 'shithole'.

And they would call the American South the same thing.

Haiti had a successful slave rebellion, ie, they were not willing to put up with the kind of government they had. Sometimes people exchange one bad government for one that is worse.

Is that the critical difference between Haiti and say Jamaica?

I really dont know. The Haitians and Jamaicans I have met were hard working people, but maybe that is why they were here in the USA and we are just getting the cream of the corp, so to speak?

BTW, do you think that because Trump referred to a category of nonspecified nations as shit holes, he is ready to set up Death Camps or something?

i am just asking because all these national third world leaders are busting veins over Trumps comment.

i simply think it is true.
They are different people, like Germans and British. They have different cultures, different ways.

He called them shitholes because that's what they are. Countries whose governments don't give a shit about them.

I have read that the most peaceful and productive period in Haitian history was during World War I.

Fearing that the Germans might make Haiti a submarine base, the United States took over the country and installed an American administrator.

In my opinion, many Haitians in an honest election would gladly vote to become an American state or at least an Associated State (like Puerto Rico).

Before one uses harsh words to characterize Haiti, perhaps one should read a brief article on its history (such as a Wikipedia article?). Even if one has only a brief knowledge of its history, one cannot help feeling sorry for the suffering of the Haitian people throughout the centuries.

yes
and I've linked many times how Africa is THE shithole of the world
in fact I've used the term many times

and, it proves my point again--they are making a racial issue out of NOTHING

we give so much $$$$$$ to shithole countries and what happens: NOTHING..they remain shitholes

Yes it is!

So are many parts of Mexico, El Salvador, Africa and some parts of Asia.

Why is it wrong to admit the truth?

Why is it Regressives want to pretend those regions are the fault of the Republicans in this Nation!

So if the Regressives do not like the term that Trump is using then they should join forces and fix the damn problem in those regions but they will not and just whine without having any good cheese.
The DEMs aren't interested in helping anyone who isn't going to vote DEM.
If Chuck and Nancy thought illegals crossing the border might one day vote REP they'd be guarding the S. border with pitchforks!

I'm waiting for ANY leader of ANY shithole country to tell President Trump he can stick the monthly welfare cheque the US sends them up his ass.
CHIRP!

According to liberals it's an island paradise. ..... :cool:

a_haitian_a.jpg
Muslim shitholes are even worse.
View attachment 171205

You can thank the USA, SA and Israel for that.
the Arabs outnumbered the Israelis in ALL categories--by a lot
tanks/air/soldiers/population/etc
Israel is a tiny country, with a narrow front--surrounded by Arabs on all sides--a HUGE disadvantage for Isreal
and Israel kicked their ass--because the Arabs wanted to destroy Israel
no--the Arabs are screwed up--almost as bad as some African people

also look at Palestinians---their own kind don't want them they are so screwed up--look up Black September
it's the cultures
Japan and Germany have a history of discipline/hard work/etc--look at their economies/etc --and Japan is a tiny island!! with little resources!!!!!...same as England!!!! they are industrious/etc

look at what happened when the whites moved out of some African countries--they went to crap

And we all know it.

We can't even be certain they didn't make it up in the first place.
This is just what a member of the corrupt media claims was said.

We can even be certain they didn't make it up in the first place.

The White House has not denied the statement, so I take that as a confession, lol.

I would not be surprized, shocked or offended if Trump said this.

it is all Dimocrat grandstanding.

What I do not find is Trump specifying Africa or Haiti in his reference to shitholes.

There are plenty of shitholes outside those places, like New York City.

Horrible conditions in Haiti. That's one reason why we accept immigrants from Haiti. That's who we are.

Idiots.
there are horrible conditions all over the world
constant wars and refugees
should we accept everybody just because of that?

The White House has not denied the statement, so I take that as a confession, lol.

What I do not find is Trump specifying Africa or Haiti in his reference to shitholes.

Trump categorically denied using the curse. He says he's going to record future meetings to avoid these media lies.

The White House has denied the word was used. Trump denies 'shithole' comment, but admits 'tough' language
They did say he used tough language.
I think this is yet again a journalist playing fast and loose with the facts.

The fact is most Haitians do have AIDS. Sorry social justice warriors! For the record Jamaicans hate Haitians, but you are not supposed to know that.
When I was in Kenya in the 90s....word was put out that everyone was carrying HIV.
I don't know if it was true or just an attempt to keep us from payi
The fact is most Haitians do have AIDS. Sorry social justice warriors! For the record Jamaicans hate Haitians, but you are not supposed to know that.
When I was in Kenya in the 90s....word was put out that everyone was carrying HIV.
I don't know if it was true or just an attempt to keep us from paying for prostitutes.
11 Facts about HIV in Africa | DoSomething.org | Volunteer for Social Change

Yeah, its a shit hole, nothing but poor people there....but here's the deal, who the fuck made it a shit hole? White mf's on carnivel cruises dropping off their toilet waste!!
upload_2018-1-12_9-59-39.jpeg

Forum List

Back