Situation in Haiti …. terrible!

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
Haiti is not Latin America …or is it?

where does a thread anout Haiti belong?

1710081532568.png

Haiti is one of those nations that President Trump described with a very picturesque term.

Sadly, he was right.

The situation in Haiti is no different than it has been my entire life. If they really wanted to fix it they'd install a benevolent dictator who takes power, eliminates the gang and criminal class by any means necessary, stabilizes the economy, beefs up the education system, and hands power back over to the people not a day sooner than they are ready for it.

The situation in Haiti is no different than it has been my entire life. If they really wanted to fix it they'd install a benevolent dictator who takes power, eliminates the gang and criminal class by any means necessary, stabilizes the economy, beefs up the education system, and hands power back over to the people not a day sooner than they are ready for it.
the situstion has gone from bad to worse …

Sadly, you're right.

Forum List

Back