Poll: GOP image goes from bad to worse

YEah I want the big 3 to fail and yet I own a GM vehicle.

God you get dumber by the minute.

of course they didn't want the 750 to go to automakers, the big 3 weren't invovledin the planning to come up with the 750 billion dollar number.

Also,

I know the senators don't read shit of these bills, the lawyers and aids do. Well how the fuck don't they catch a pretty powerful statement as that one. They obviously didn't read it and just voted yes on it so they could have the government get stake in private industry....the democrats dream

Cool, that means the Big 3 will get bailed out, because we just won Ted Stevens seat and we have Lieberman on a leash now too. Maybe we'll even get Norm Coleman's seat too in MN.

You own a GM and that means you don't want them to fail? BFD! My father retired from Ford, so i REALLY don't want them to fail. Even Redumblicants in Michigan understand that the Big 3 failing would be catastrophic for millions of Americans. Does your job depend on the auto industry?

And with your libertarian fantasies, I know letting the Big 3 fail is your dream. You want to scorched earth America.

Your opinion means as much as mine = nothing. Plus all your articles pass a test, "if it agrees with my hate towards Bush, it must be true." Rev. Jim Jones is proud of you. After all, you are drinking the kool-aid.

As for your cut and paste, you only look at it with the glass half empty.

You are a baffoon.

Check out these headlines before Lord Bush stole the 2000 election.

You said America was fine when Bush was ruining it. Once it was obvious America was broken, you said it was Clinton. Thank God your opinion means nothing. All you get is one vote in the 2010 midterms. Other than that, your opinion means shit.

Checks for 1998 to average $6,100, 39% more than last year's

NEW YORK (CNNfn) - Some 160,000 of Ford Motor Co.'s U.S. employees have cause for celebration Thursday after the company's president said they'll receive record profit-sharing checks for 1998.
Ford president Jacques Nasser says eligible U.S. employees will get an average $6,100 when the checks are distributed March 3. That's 39 percent more than the previous record $4,400 passed out to employees for 1997.
"We earned several coveted profitability and quality awards, as well as top safety ratings," Nasser says. "Our efforts paid off in enhanced shareholder value."
Ford (F) has been paying profit sharing under terms of a 1982 contract agreement with the United Auto Workers. There have been 13 payments since the first one in 1984 to reflect 1983 results. Payments were skipped in the lean years from 1990 to 1992.

If you don't understand the GOP from 2000-2006 ruined the economy by driving manufacturing overseas, I feel very sorry for you. If you don't realize that NAFTA is flawed, then you are blind idiot. It's only a matter of time before it affects you. Don't come fucking crying to us then you dumb bitch.

Ford profit share a record - Jan. 21, 1999

Last edited:
I'm sure Clinton probably snuck a few by yer side too. He knew how to get er done. He got er did. You just hate Americans that work hard, achieve and love God.

Bush is a very sneaky prick.

How come yer side aint smart enough to not vote for Bush a second time?

I wouldn't know, I didn't vote for bush the first time..shows ya what a idiot I am...

The Big Three is a bigger failure than Iraq. That's why it can't fail. Now i see why you are devoted into it. Despite Iraq being such a failure (you seem to be okay with Saddam torturing the Iraqi people), the Big Three may join Iraq in infamy.

The leader of Russia tortures/murders citizens. So do dozens of other dictators around the world. What are you going to do about it pussy?

Nothing if they don't have oil.

And PROOF that Saddam didn't have WMD's is the fact that pussy Bush invaded him. But he won't go into Pakistan because they do have WMD's. Very interesting, PUSSIES!!!! Weak!!!

The leader of Russia tortures/murders citizens. So do dozens of other dictators around the world. What are you going to do about it pussy?

Nothing if they don't have oil.

And PROOF that Saddam didn't have WMD's is the fact that pussy Bush invaded him. But he won't go into Pakistan because they do have WMD's. Very interesting, PUSSIES!!!! Weak!!!

Why did Saddam signed that agreement to allow Weapon Inspectors in? Why did he kick them out? Was he the one who was force to accept agreements after losing the first Gulf War? Go ask Bill Clinton, he made statements in the past that would have put WMDs in Iraqi soil. But of course, we should ignore that like anything that goes against your bias POV."

I wish Bush never help African nations combat Aids. That's more money that could go to the Big Three.

Last edited:
I want Toyota to buy the big three!!

Yea, because Toyota HQ is based offshore and you love it when offshore companies don't pay taxes.

All their engineers are in Japan.

All the profits go to Japan.

All the CEO's and VP's are Japanese.

You love to see America's debt double while corporations avoid paying taxes.

You love to see 4000 soldiers killed for oil.

The only thing I don't think you love is America.

Why did Saddam signed that agreement to allow Weapon Inspectors in? Why did he kick them out? Was he the one who was force to accept agreements after losing the first Gulf War? Go ask Bill Clinton, he made statements in the past that would have put WMDs in Iraqi soil. But of course, we should ignore that.

Saddam was fucking with America.

But, weapon inspectors were in Iraq and they were telling Bush he had no WMD's.

And Bush lied about what Saddam had. That's a fact.

Boy, we sure showed Saddam, huh? You stupid sheep.

Your opinion means as much as mine = nothing. Plus all your articles pass a test, "if it agrees with my hate towards Bush, it must be true." Rev. Jim Jones is proud of you. After all, you are drinking the kool-aid.

As for your cut and paste, you only look at it with the glass half empty.

What happened since 1999 stupid? Please explain!!!

NEW YORK (CNNfn) - Some 160,000 of Ford Motor Co.'s U.S. employees have cause for celebration Thursday after the company's president said they'll receive record profit-sharing checks for 1998.
Ford president Jacques Nasser says eligible U.S. employees will get an average $6,100 when the checks are distributed March 3. That's 39 percent more than the previous record $4,400 passed out to employees for 1997.
"We earned several coveted profitability and quality awards, as well as top safety ratings," Nasser says. "Our efforts paid off in enhanced shareholder value."
Ford (F) has been paying profit sharing under terms of a 1982 contract agreement with the United Auto Workers. There have been 13 payments since the first one in 1984 to reflect 1983 results. Payments were skipped in the lean years from 1990 to 1992.

If you don't understand the GOP from 2000-2006 ruined the economy by driving manufacturing overseas, I feel very sorry for you. If you don't realize that NAFTA is flawed, then you are blind idiot. It's only a matter of time before it affects you. Don't come fucking crying to us then you dumb bitch.

Toyota has a large presence in the United States with five major assembly plants in Huntsville, Alabama; Georgetown, Kentucky; Princeton, Indiana; San Antonio, Texas; Buffalo, West Virginia; and a new one being built in Blue Springs, Mississippi. Toyota also has a joint-venture operation with General Motors at New United Motor Manufacturing Inc. (NUMMI), in Fremont, California, which began in 1984, and with Subaru at Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. (SIA), in Lafayette, Indiana, which started in 2006. Production on a new manufacturing plant in Tupelo, Mississippi is scheduled for completion in 2010. North America is a major automobile market for Toyota. In these assembly plants, the Toyota Camry and the 2007 Toyota Tundra are manufactured, among others.

Enron was pretty big back then too. Worldcom. You see companies making record earnings. But when SOX became law, what happened to the Big Three. Decline. Even though, it has something to do with people buying their competitor's cars i bet. Hey sealybobo, change the bobo to coocoo (with the tune of Gorillaz song: Feel Good Inc."

What happened since 1999 stupid? Please explain!!!

Last edited:
Yea, because Toyota HQ is based offshore and you love it when offshore companies don't pay taxes.

All their engineers are in Japan.

All the profits go to Japan.

All the CEO's and VP's are Japanese.

You love to see America's debt double while corporations avoid paying taxes.

You love to see 4000 soldiers killed for oil.

The only thing I don't think you love is America.

"bewitched, bothered and bewildered" :lol::lol: why do you care? you voted for a man whose wife couldn't summon up pride in America til she as 45 years of age?

Toyota has a large presence in the United States with five major assembly plants in Huntsville, Alabama; Georgetown, Kentucky; Princeton, Indiana; San Antonio, Texas; Buffalo, West Virginia; and a new one being built in Blue Springs, Mississippi. Toyota also has a joint-venture operation with General Motors at New United Motor Manufacturing Inc. (NUMMI), in Fremont, California, which began in 1984, and with Subaru at Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. (SIA), in Lafayette, Indiana, which started in 2006. Production on a new manufacturing plant in Tupelo, Mississippi is scheduled for completion in 2010. North America is a major automobile market for Toyota. In these assembly plants, the Toyota Camry and the 2007 Toyota Tundra are manufactured, among others.

they haven't fucked up their company either!!

"bewitched, bothered and bewildered" :lol::lol: why do you care? you voted for a man whose wife couldn't summon up pride in America til she as 45 years of age?

Do you mean the first lady? :lol:

Your slanders didn't work for the elections so don't even try it now.

I was not proud of America one bit from 2003-2006. I thought America was FUCKED UP!!! It was.

Bush had me at hello right after 9-11. That lasted until I realize why he was lying us into a war and emptying the treasury.

And if you would only realize they allowed 9-11 to happen so they could push their radical agenda of outsourcing everthing and bankrupting the treasury so they could do away with things like Social security. Read PNAC.

I was not proud of America one bit from 2003-2006. I thought America was FUCKED UP!!! It was.

Bush had me at hello right after 9-11. That lasted until I realize why he was lying us into a war and emptying the treasury.

And if you would only realize they allowed 9-11 to happen so they could push their radical agenda of outsourcing everthing and bankrupting the treasury so they could do away with things like Social security. Read PNAC.

okay fair enough.. so now it's my turn not to be proud of AMerica,, I think it's fucked up and will be for at least four years,, and as for his wife? hey those were her words not mine.. Remember???

And if you would only realize they allowed 9-11 to happen so they could push their radical agenda of outsourcing everthing and bankrupting the treasury so they could do away with things like Social security. Read PNAC

:lol::lol::lol:

okay fair enough.. so now it's my turn not to be proud of AMerica,, I think it's fucked up and will be for at least four years,, and as for his wife? hey those were her words not mine.. Remember???

What reason would she have to be "truly proud to be an American"?

Most people feel that when they win a Gold medal in the olympics.

You can't understand how a black WOMAN would feel like she's maybe a second class citizen and that when her husband got the nominee, she finally felt like she/they belonged to America and were truly AMERICAN's? Come on, you get that.

McCain said he never LOVED America until he was deprived of her as a POW. So that was what, 25 years that he was never proud to be an American???

I would have to think about when I was REALLY proud to be an American. After 9-11 maybe?

I don't know. The space shuttle?

But then again, I'm not an African American. I can see how they might not give a shit about the space shuttles or a lot of our white history.

I think you get it. You're just fucking with me.

What reason would she have to be "truly proud to be an American"?
Most people feel that when they win a Gold medal in the olympics.

You can't understand how a black WOMAN would feel like she's maybe a second class citizen and that when her husband got the nominee, she finally felt like she/they belonged to America and were truly AMERICAN's? Come on, you get that.

McCain said he never LOVED America until he was deprived of her as a POW. So that was what, 25 years that he was never proud to be an American???

I would have to think about when I was REALLY proud to be an American. After 9-11 maybe?

But then again, I'm not an African American. I can see how they might not give a shit about the space shuttles or a lot of our white history.

I think you get it. You're just fucking with me.

None, she would have no reason what so ever. America never gave her nuttin..

so if I allow you to be right, you will allow me to be not proud of Ameirca? Yes! I think you will. And, you won't mind if Toyota buys the big 3, Cause the big three fucked up royally.. And Toyota didn't.. Good we agree!

Last edited:
Looks like they should call this the Rust Belt Bail Out Plan.

Forum List

Back