Poll: GOP image goes from bad to worse

None, she would have no reason what so ever. America never gave her nuttin..

so if I allow you to be right, you will allow me to be not proud of Ameirca? Yes! I think you will. And, you won't mind if Toyota buys the big 3, Cause the big three fucked up royally.. And Toyota didn't.. Good we agree!

Do you think China is being fair with America on our trade deals?

Do you even know what I am referring to?

Have you heard that China unfairly manipulates their currency and that fucks us?

Ok, so now that you understand our free trade isn't fair, let me explain this to you.

The Corporations in America and the GOP for the past 8 years don't give a fuck about American labor. We are in inconvienence to them. They'd rather get cheaper labor from China/Mexico/India. And ultimately they would like to lower our wages too.

Unless you think a Corporation cares more about us than they do profits.

Ok, so now that you know I'm right about all that, who are you? Who is your husband? Your kids? Parents? Friends? Are they corporate CEO's or are they worker bees?

So, why do you argue against us? Aren't you the one that doesn't work?

So your husband is rich or well off enough that you don't think this bad economy will ever affect you. I hate to wish bad on anyone but you guys are really asking for it.

None, she would have no reason what so ever. America never gave her nuttin..

so if I allow you to be right, you will allow me to be not proud of Ameirca? Yes! I think you will. And, you won't mind if Toyota buys the big 3, Cause the big three fucked up royally.. And Toyota didn't.. Good we agree!

People like you claim that no one ever gave you nothing too. People like you claim you earned everything you ever got. Maybe she feels the way you do.

So tell me, when was the last time you felt truly proud to be an American. Don't use 9-11. Tell me a time in the 90's you felt a real national spirit/pride.

Do you think China is being fair with America on our trade deals?

Do you even know what I am referring to?

Have you heard that China unfairly manipulates their currency and that fucks us?

Ok, so now that you understand our free trade isn't fair, let me explain this to you.

The Corporations in America and the GOP for the past 8 years don't give a fuck about American labor. We are in inconvienence to them. They'd rather get cheaper labor from China/Mexico/India. And ultimately they would like to lower our wages too.

Unless you think a Corporation cares more about us than they do profits.

Ok, so now that you know I'm right about all that, who are you? Who is your husband? Your kids? Parents? Friends? Are they corporate CEO's or are they worker bees?

So, why do you argue against us? Aren't you the one that doesn't work?

So your husband is rich or well off enough that you don't think this bad economy will ever affect you. I hate to wish bad on anyone but you guys are really asking for it.

No NO,, don't get me wrong,, I totally get what you are saying. I am a white person, you president is a black person, so I feel like a stranger here now and cannot possibly be proud of America.. We are going to be so fucked up for at least four years. We muct kill all rich white people they make us miserable.

Am I reading you right???

No NO,, don't get me wrong,, I totally get what you are saying. I am a white person, you president is a black person, so I feel like a stranger here now and cannot possibly be proud of America.. We are going to be so fucked up for at least four years. We muct kill all rich white people they make us miserable.

Am I reading you right???

No. It's like if someone gets raped or has an abortion and you have never had either happen to you. You can't say, "I know how you feel".

Well as a white women, you clearly can not relate to how Michelle Obama feels/felt.

I understand where she is coming from. I don't know how it feels, but I at least understand. You do not.

No. It's like if someone gets raped or has an abortion and you have never had either happen to you. You can't say, "I know how you feel".

Well as a white women, you clearly can not relate to how Michelle Obama feels/felt.

I understand where she is coming from. I don't know how it feels, but I at least understand. You do not.

well, now the shoe is on the other foot so to speak, is it okay now for me to feel like Michelle felt? being white and all?

well, now the shoe is on the other foot so to speak, is it okay now for me to feel like Michelle felt? being white and all?

No, you can be happy/proud to know that the next President, or maybe the next 5 presidents, will most likely be white.

Actually, they may be women. So then you can be proud and I can be ashamed. JK.

Do you really think blacks have all the power now?

Oh yea, you don't work. You don't realize that 99.9% of the executives in the fortune 500 companies are white

No, you can be happy/proud to know that the next President, or maybe the next 5 presidents, will most likely be white.

Actually, they may be women. So then you can be proud and I can be ashamed. JK.

Do you really think blacks have all the power now?

Oh yea, you don't work. You don't realize that 99.9% of the executives in the fortune 500 companies are white

why the double standard doyathink? if she was unproud cause whites were in power why can't I be unproud now that her husband is in power doyathink?

what doyathink we should do with all those rich white people.. should we let Jeramiah Wright tell us?

what doyathink we should do with all those rich white people.. should we let Jeramiah Wright tell us?
You mean his neighbors?
Trinity United Church of Christ is building Barack Obama's controversial former pastor a million-dollar Tinley Park home complete with an elevator, whirlpool, butler's pantry, circular driveway and four-car garage, building plans show.

The four-bedroom home being built for the Rev. Jeremiah Wright is in the Odyssey Club neighborhood, which boasts some of Tinley Park's largest homes and a mix of town homes. It backs up to the Odyssey Country Club and golf course.
Rev. Jeremiah Wright builds retirement home in Tinley Park

More bad news.

They've got nowhere to go but up, and I think they will.

the real question is whether the democrats are just hitting their stride, or whether they are about to blow it big time.

I think #2, sometime in the next 18 months we'll all be pretty fed up with dems, my bet.

Why did Saddam signed that agreement to allow Weapon Inspectors in? Why did he kick them out? Was he the one who was force to accept agreements after losing the first Gulf War? Go ask Bill Clinton, he made statements in the past that would have put WMDs in Iraqi soil. But of course, we should ignore that like anything that goes against your bias POV."

I wish Bush never help African nations combat Aids. That's more money that could go to the Big Three.

You Idiot! Saddam did not kick them out. Bush told them to get out because he was going in. And the nonexistant WMD was the stated reason for going in. The 23 or so reasons after the WMD was not found were just more of the Bush lies. Bush made the decision to go in, he was in charge of the occupation. The blank check that was given to him clearly stated that the use of force was to be used as a last resort, "if neccessary". It has been shown that it was never neccessary, and that Bush knew that. In the meantime, it has been over 7 years since Bin Laden masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil. And he is still alive and free. And terrorists arround the world know that they can operate successfully arround the world without fear of the US as long as Bush is in office. As in pirates in Somalia. Bush has been the worst and most incompetant president in our history, and has nearly put the GOP in the trash bin.

How about this Andrew?

A critical - and radical - component of the bailout package proposed by the Bush administration has thus far failed to garner the serious attention of anyone in the press. Section 8 (which ironically reminds one of the popular name of the portion of the 1937 Housing Act that paved the way for subsidized affordable housing ) of this legislation is just a single sentence of thirty-two words, but it represents a significant consolidation of power and an abdication of oversight authority that's so flat-out astounding that it ought to set one's hair on fire. It reads, in its entirety:

Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency.

Dirty Secret Of The Bailout: Thirty-Two Words That None Dare Utter

You still defending the rich and powerful Andrew? Amazing!!!

Yes, it is true, the banks and the Big 3 need to be bailed out from Bushanomics. Yes, the Dems signed it Andrew, which by the way is the gayest name in the world.

The banks don't actually need the money. It's just the biggest bank robbery ever. Just like the Unions can shut down a company, the banks can shut down an entire economy if we don't give in to their demands ANDREW. So yes, it is a must. If we don't, they'll shut us down.

And the Big 3 need some money to buy them some time. Nothing will be fixed until Bush leaves office. And guys like Ted Stevens. He sure as hell isn't going to help fix the problems that he created. Not unless you give him $250k worth of shit of course.

I think I'm gonna buy some stock in Reynolds Wrap. Looks like tinfoil sales are WAY up.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
Michelle Obama will be the First Lady on 20Jan08, and I doubt that she cares any more than I do about how you feel.

I know I know,, but I care,, and I intend to be ashamed of this country just the way she was...

I think I'm gonna buy some stock in Reynolds Wrap. Looks like tinfoil sales are WAY up.

Yes, the government is not corrupt and evil, until the democrats are in control, then it'll all make perfect sense to a clown like you.

I hope master doesn't beat you for what us field slaves are saying. You are a house slave.

I never say the Democrats are perfect, and what I will not do is ignore their corruption like you have ignored the GOP corruption for the past 8 years.

To you, they are literally above the law.

why the double standard doyathink? if she was unproud cause whites were in power why can't I be unproud now that her husband is in power doyathink?

Noidont.

She wasn't unproud. She just never felt that pride.

I'm still waiting to hear when the last time you felt really proud to be an American. :eusa_whistle:

Michelle Obama will be the First Lady on 20Jan08, and I doubt that she cares any more than I do about how you feel.

And Willow is making a stupid point. She's suggesting blacks are angry simply because whites are in power.

Now if Obama enslaves whites, won't hire whites, starts to put whites in jail for cocaine but let's blacks off when they get caught with crack, sicks dogs on whites, stops investing in white schools, etc. If Obama does that stuff, then she can start feeling like Michelle.

And Willow is making a stupid point. She's suggesting blacks are angry simply because whites are in power.

Now if Obama enslaves whites, won't hire whites, starts to put whites in jail for cocaine but let's blacks off when they get caught with crack, sicks dogs on whites, stops investing in white schools, etc. If Obama does that stuff, then she can start feeling like Michelle.

:lol: :lol: As if whites are somehow disenfranchised because a black

canidate won one presidential election.

Forum List

Back