Poll: Do you want you electricity rates to skyrocket?

Do you want your electricity rate to skyrocket?

• Total voters
1800 KW= 1thousand and 800 watts. Learn science please.
Nope. KW is 1000 Watts, so 1800 KW is 1.8 million Watts.

You learn these things when you major in Engineering (science).
Since your so ignorant i will not correct you again.
What do you imagine the word "Kilo" in "Kilowatt" means, dumbass?
People like him cannot admit that they were wrong when you correct them. Their fragile ego will not allow it. That's why they are such hard learners and doomed to remain stupid.

Over the years I have occasionally done this same poll at USMB because I am curious about how people's opinions regarding the issue change over the years. So if you have heard this question before, it's not deja vu, it's because I probably asked the same question a few years ago.

The question is...

Who does?
I spent $$$ so mine is never $100.
Solar panels, already paid for themselves.
LED lighting already paid for themselves.
The window shakers paid for themselves, instead of central A/C.
All are saving me quite a bit each month.
I calculated about a month after they both paid for themselves, years ago, maybe $50 to $75 a month.
Could be more now.
But my power company's kw/h has been cheaper too.
Why are you dodging the poll and the question?

The question is: Do you want your electricity rate to skyrocket?
NO.
What's your point?

Could you explain to the USMB forum, why you want my electricity rate to skyrocket?
Because he’s a commie retard who wants everyone else to pay for all the shit he wants funded. His unemployed ass sure as hell isn’t going to pay for anything.

Over the years I have occasionally done this same poll at USMB because I am curious about how people's opinions regarding the issue change over the years. So if you have heard this question before, it's not deja vu, it's because I probably asked the same question a few years ago.

The question is...

Over the years, my electricty bill has sky rocketed.

My distributor is a fossil fuel powered generator, and huge Republican donor.

Hope that helps.

The question is...

Wait until everyone plugs in their electric vehicle. The power grid will go BOOM!

Forum List

Back