CDZ POLL: Do you agree with Stephen Fry?

Do you agree with Stephen Fry?

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Liberal Brit Stephen Fry nails the harm done by political correctness, in particular, but also the general toxicity of our current discourse. I've quoted the first part of his comments below.

Do you agree or disagree with Mr. Fry?

372d8d6a-3862-4e02-87a4-3412b3721880-original.gif

Yes.

However, the problem is not just political correctness, but the fact that as the Democrats have moved left to a governing philosophy that is diametrically opposed to our Constitutional model, there remains no common ground between the major parties. The Democrats' goals are no longer America-centric.

Is This new? Attacking every governmental body that acts contrary to your self interests? You end up as a third world nation with constant coups.

A strong third party is the answer. I'd say more, but I am already over the PC line.

Liberal Brit Stephen Fry nails the harm done by political correctness, in particular, but also the general toxicity of our current discourse. I've quoted the first part of his comments below.

OMG. Can he run for President?
I love this guy.

Embrace Political Correctness and go the path of Europe..............where the people can be arrested and sent to jail for speaking their mind.

I'm against Political Correctness..............the right to Offend others is still Free Speech........and there is no speech that will not offend someone.else............try to legislate that and if will end Freedom and begin oppression...................

The rift is wide..........it is growing..........but negotiating with the left have failed time and time again.........until the left is ready to go back to the mentality of JFK principles...................then the rift will be there..........and to the trenches we go............

While we would all like to live in a fairy tale.............the Reality is different........I didn't vote........because he is both right and wrong........right that it is getting worse...........and wrong believing the other side is willing to meet in the middle.

I love this guy.

He isn't the only Brit the Americans fell for.

Embrace Political Correctness and go the path of Europe..............where the people can be arrested and sent to jail for speaking their mind.

I'm against Political Correctness..............the right to Offend others is still Free Speech........and there is no speech that will not offend someone.else............try to legislate that and if will end Freedom and begin oppression...................

The rift is wide..........it is growing..........but negotiating with the left have failed time and time again.........until the left is ready to go back to the mentality of JFK principles...................then the rift will be there..........and to the trenches we go............

While we would all like to live in a fairy tale.............the Reality is different........I didn't vote........because he is both right and wrong........right that it is getting worse...........and wrong believing the other side is willing to meet in the middle.
Is that a no?

Is that a no?
It's not voting...........as I see him right and wrong..............

I love this guy.

Paul McCartney?

George Galloway.

Never heard of the guy. (I did Wiki him though.) I doubt if most Americans did, either.

I love this guy.

Paul McCartney?

George Galloway.

Never heard of the guy. (I did Wiki him though.) I doubt if most Americans did, either.

He was an embarrassing Scottish loud mouthed politician who spouted off to Congress, and captivated lefty liberals.

It was nauseating.

Fry didn't say political correctness was harmful. He said it was ineffective.

I agree with him.

Forum List

Back