POLL: Cain, Romney and Perry all beat Obama

I can't wait for a debate between Obama and any of them. I expect to see another unexplained hump around the shoulders of the GOP candidate.

LOL Obama couldnt out debate most on this board. In fact he acted like a little girl when confronted with the definition of tax. Should be fun watching you make excuses.

Tell that to Trump.

Romney and he will both do well in the national debates.

Any who think differently are out of touch with reality.

Romney is doing well against the GOP rubes. He will be destroyed by Obama. Bank on it.

You are wrong, Sallow. Newt and Mitt can hold their own against Barak. Such debates would be wonderful to watch.

You are really daft.

What laws did the Democrats pass from 2007 to 2009 that killed jobs?

List them or STFU.

2007-2011
most from obama with no congress to stop him. That came to an end 2011. As far as I know none of this stuff has been overturned by congress or Obama
Obama’s EPA Regulations Will Cost Coal Industry $180 Billion & Cause Electricity Rates to Skyrocket | The Gateway Pundit
Obama to re-examine shale's role of oil shale
Update: Obama stops new drilling, says government 'fully prepared' to help Gulf Coast | al.com
Opinion: New Congress must fix Dodd-Frank - Sen. Richard Shelby - POLITICO.com
regulations on drilling, both on and off shore
regulations on some coal
4 trillion in debt
obama -care
new regualations on the banking sector

Those are opinions without evidence, JRK, simply nonsense neo-con talking points.

The economy crashed because of the deregulation since 1980 (particularly in banking) and increasing American greed from the poorest to the richest. Let's stay on track folks.

Jake each link provides proof of regulations that have changed, the loss of 6 million jobs sense 2008 a fact
what else would you require?

Too bad the election is still a year away huh?

Fucking A!

We need Obama gone as soon as possible!

And having him gone would change what? Seriously. Last year, we elected a Republican Governor, John Kasich. He was elected by a very small margin because voter sentiment was against the Democrats. Now, his polling numbers are in the shitter. His support for SB 5 is not going well. In fact SB 5 has gone to the voters and will be rejected easily. It's so bad for him, if we had a recall mechanism in Ohio, he would be gone.

So we may dump Obama next year out of frustration, but it will only lead to more frustration as nobody has any good answers, and then we'll be slamming on Romney if he is elected. The mess we are in is so much more complex than just blaming Obama and the Dems or blaming the Republicans. But what is really making it worse is that nobody wants to work to find a legitimate solution.

2007-2011
most from obama with no congress to stop him. That came to an end 2011. As far as I know none of this stuff has been overturned by congress or Obama
Obama’s EPA Regulations Will Cost Coal Industry $180 Billion & Cause Electricity Rates to Skyrocket | The Gateway Pundit
Obama to re-examine shale's role of oil shale
Update: Obama stops new drilling, says government 'fully prepared' to help Gulf Coast | al.com
Opinion: New Congress must fix Dodd-Frank - Sen. Richard Shelby - POLITICO.com
regulations on drilling, both on and off shore
regulations on some coal
4 trillion in debt
obama -care
new regualations on the banking sector

Those are opinions without evidence, JRK, simply nonsense neo-con talking points.

The economy crashed because of the deregulation since 1980 (particularly in banking) and increasing American greed from the poorest to the richest. Let's stay on track folks.

Jake each link provides proof of regulations that have changed, the loss of 6 million jobs sense 2008 a fact what else would you require?

The cause of the losses. That regualtions have been tightened in no way reveals that the regulations were the cause.

In fact, the causes were the deregulation in various industries, particularly banking, during the last several decades.

We are merely reaping on the back end now of what the GOP and compliant presidents did from 1994 to 2006.

The issue is systemic, friend, and your deregulation is part of the problem.

I can assure you it will get worse. Obama had his chance, we all were pulling for him and he blew it

Funny thing how Rasmussen has Obama up five points on Cain. And the generic congressional ballot is down to a 3% lead for the Republicans. I wouldn't rule out a Democratic sweep with the Dems taking back the House as well as increasing their lead in the Senate. Of course, things could just as easily go the opposite way, but I'm not that pessimistic.

The race for all of it, part of it, or none of it is sky high right now.

No one knows how this will fall out.

I can assure you it will get worse. Obama had his chance, we all were pulling for him and he blew it

Funny thing how Rasmussen has Obama up five points on Cain. And the generic congressional ballot is down to a 3% lead for the Republicans. I wouldn't rule out a Democratic sweep with the Dems taking back the House as well as increasing their lead in the Senate. Of course, things could just as easily go the opposite way, but I'm not that pessimistic.

I cannot tell you how much that means when there are 6-7 people fighting Cain for those votes right now
As far as the Dems sweeping? after 2010 there better hope it just does not get an worse than it is
Any way why in gods name do you want 4 more years of this?

I cannot tell you how much that means when there are 6-7 people fighting Cain for those votes right now
As far as the Dems sweeping? after 2010 there better hope it just does not get an worse than it is

Because we cannot stand one more month of Bush and the neo-con Republicans in office.

Because we cannot stand one more month of Bush and the neo-con Republicans in office.

Jake congress was run by the Dems from 07 thru 2011. GWB was a lame duck and has not been in office now for 34 months and except Tarp and raising the minimum wage did very llittle after 07 to include not signing the budget for 2009. Oh yea his tarp was a total of less than 30% of the total that was approved, Obama ended up spending allot more from that than W did (we got most of Ws Tarp back)

Last edited:
Jake congress was run by the Dems from 07 thru 2011. GWB was a lame duck and has not been in office now for 34 months and except Tarp and raising the minimum wage did very llittle after 07 to include not signing the budget for 2009. Oh yea his tarp was a total of less than 30% of the total that was approved, Obama ended up spending allot more from that than W did (we got most of Ws Tarp back)

The Democrats took control of the country in January 2007 & massively increased government debt, spending & regulations. They destroyed our jobs.

fredgraph.png

The Democrats took control of the country in January 2007 & massively increased government debt, spending & regulations. They destroyed our jobs.

fredgraph.png

it is that simple
we conservatives need some new faces also

fredgraph.png

The great majority of Americans believe that the GOP created the condition so that the worst was going to happen.

The Dems managed to stave off the worse, but did not do as well as they could.

Only 10% of American believes the GOP is without signficant fault, and the other 90% has not forgiven the GOP under the Bushies.

fredgraph.png

it is that simple
we conservatives need some new faces also

Only those who are simple believe that.

We cannot afford the neo-corporatists back in office. That will destroy the country.

Forum List

Back