Poll: Birtherism...

Do you think Obama was born in Kenya?

• Yes, there are too many gaps in his background to indicate he was.

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • No, this has been thoroughly investigated and vetted, and he was born in Hawaii

Votes: 53 63.9%
  • I don't know... Dammit, I just don't know.

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7d-Jx4gAA2o#]Conspiracy Theory or Criminal Reality? - A BIRTHER CHALLENGE THAT CANNOT BE MET BY DOUBTERS! - YouTube[/ame]!

The only clue, Wash, is this: Obama is more a natural citizen than you or Orly.

except i may be the only one natural born., or eligible to be president.

i don't really care where he was born, but i do care if there is/was a cover up. i find this benghazi business very distasteful, if the false narrative given was for political purposes. pattern behavior is predictable.

Your pattern of duplicty and falsehood remains your personal disturbing phenomenon.

i don't really care where he was born, but i do care if there is/was a cover up. i find this benghazi business very distasteful, if the false narrative given was for political purposes. pattern behavior is predictable.

Your pattern of duplicty and falsehood remains your personal disturbing phenomenon.

now you're a psychologist/psychiatrist ?? jake their are legitimate questions remaining about mr. obama's provenance. unanswered, that's why this goes on. and the way benghazi has unfolded doesn't inspire more confidence or trust in our executive branch. so there's your analogy. it's not just me.
there is a whole industry grown up from this story. most people fold under the threat of ridicule or exclusion, but that's not the cut of my jib. one thing you all have in common is the fallback on the personal attack, which has always been a red flag for me. duplicity and falsehood sounds more like the promised "hope and change". like transparency, so far, i just don't see it. most people feel differently, i realise that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back