Poll: Biden Gives Patriot Missiles To Ukraine, Zelensky Will Ask For More - Will This Start WWIII, Or Will This Be The End Of Putin?

Biden Gives Patriot Missiles To Ukraine, Zelensky Will Ask For More - Will This Start WWIII, Or Will

• Dumb poll, as usual from the OP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All I know for sure is......

There must be a SHITLOAD of money going into Democrat / Elitist hands the way Pelosi and Harris are so giddy delighted every time another Billion is allocated to Ukraine.

All I know for sure is......

There must be a SHITLOAD of money going into Democrat / Elitist hands the way Pelosi and Harris are so giddy delighted every time another Billion is allocated to Ukraine.

Makes Putin wet his pants

The Russian army in the last 10 months has gained invaluable experience learning how to tactically fight and win against modern military equipment like tanks, jet fighters, and various guided missiles.
While the US military and their EU/Nato allies have spent the last two decades fighting and bombing illiterate farmers armed with AK-47's and RPG's

You still have nothing of value to add, or is copy/paste all you can do? Don't forget to wipe that Zelensky jizz off your chin.
Fuck you, you're a piece of shit. You're foolish and that leads to your stupidity and ignore posts without an iota of sense. The "copy/paste" is probative evidence, something that is far and away from Fuax News, Trumpism and Limbaumism.

Last edited:
Patriot missiles in Ukraine means American boots on the ground, which Putin said would cause a war with the US.

We give zelinsky weapons. Zelinsky splits them with Putin, sells the best to Africa, pays off the democrats. Zelinsky asks for more.

Great to see we have a President like Biden leading in Ukraines time of need

Trump called Putin a Genius

Who is a Genius now Donnie?
Biden doesn't say a word unless it's written down for him. People like you are the problem in this country.

ukrainian-president-zelenskiy-addresses-joint-meeting-of-congress.webp

imrs.php

These pictures remind me of the Oscars, where a bunch of actors get together, and give speeches meant to pull on the heart strings, and act out some staged events, and hand out awards to each other, and get a lot of press coverage about how wonderful they are.

This whole scripted event was made for media, and meant to benefit the politicians. And what are they celebrating while they crack jokes (Biden cracked several jokes in his press conference)? A war, and their remarkable ability to spend US taxpayer money on weapons to be used in this war.

And after Ukraine is further destroyed, and its people further maimed, they politicians will then need to send more money to rebuild what we have participated in destroying. While America crumbles.

These events are suspiciously timed to coincide with events which are bad for the administration, such as the self-caused humanitarian crisis in El Paso. When children die on US soil this weekend due to frigid temperatures and Biden/Harris ineptitude, will we care as much as we care about this pro-war dog and pony show?

These pictures remind me of the Oscars, where a bunch of actors get together, and give speeches meant to pull on the heart strings, and act out some staged events, and hand out awards to each other, and get a lot of press coverage about how wonderful they are.

This whole scripted event was made for media, and meant to benefit the politicians. And what are they celebrating while they crack jokes (Biden cracked several jokes in his press conference)? A war, and their remarkable ability to spend US taxpayer money on weapons to be used in this war.

And after Ukraine is further destroyed, and its people further maimed, they politicians will then need to send more money to rebuild what we have participated in destroying. While America crumbles.

These events are suspiciously timed to coincide with events which are bad for the administration, such as the self-caused humanitarian crisis in El Paso. When children die on US soil this weekend due to frigid temperatures and Biden/Harris ineptitude, will we care as much as we care about this pro-war dog and pony show?
Zelensky purposely visited Congress before Republicans come in and pander to their pro-Putin faction

My views:
To kill many birds with one stone = Deep State's daydream

WW3 = highly unlikely ( Deep State elites don't want it! )

Prolonged Ukraine war = increasingly likely ( the elites so happy! )

Taiwan war = the next proxy war ( the elites want it! )

Make US Deep State great great again! lol. :)

By Ted Snider :

The war in Ukraine has never been just about Ukraine. It has always been “bigger than Ukraine” and about US principles that are bigger than Ukraine and “in many ways bigger than Russia.” Ukraine is where Russia drew the line on the US led unipolar world and where the US chose to fight the battle for hegemony. That battle is acutely about Russia but, in the long-term, it is about China, “the most comprehensive and serious challenge” to US hegemony.

By Ron Paul & Daniel McAdams:

The Trump plan to bring troops home from Europe has undergone a “miraculous” turnaround, with the war in Ukraine being used as an excuse for a massive new influx of US soldiers to Germany and points eastward. Meanwhile, billions more are being spent to send weapons to Ukraine (where they are likely blown up, only to be replaced with more shipments). War is big business for the Beltway. Also today: CIA has been training Ukrainian army for eight years in eastern Ukraine. Training to fight Russians.

Source:
1) It Was Never About Ukraine - Antiwar.com Original – It Was Never About Ukraine - Antiwar.com Original/
2) Biggest Winners in Ukraine War: Military-Industrial-Complex - Antiwar.com Blog – Biggest Winners in Ukraine War: Military-Industrial-Complex - Antiwar.com Blog/
3) Exclusive: Secret CIA training program in Ukraine helped Kyiv prepare for Russian invasion – Exclusive: Secret CIA training program in Ukraine helped Kyiv prepare for Russian invasion

Zelensky purposely visited Congress before Republicans come in and pander to their pro-Putin faction
I think there is some truth to that.

I saw most Republicans give Zelensky a standing ovation. That did not appeal to me so much.

Gaetz and Boebert didn't stand. That appeals to me.

This should not be interpreted as support for Russia, IMO.

Zelensky is in dire straights; he is here begging for our money, and he has to suck up to the Dems in charge. I don't blame him, I guess. He's obviously in way over his head and never expected the job to be this difficult, to the point that his life is constantly in danger. He is an amazingly strong leader for previously being a comedian.

I found it striking that he arrived with apparently none of his own security detail. I think that was meant to send a strong message to Putin that the NATO support was unwavering.

I really found yesterday's pro-war rally to be quite sickening.

Biden gives Patriot missiles to Zelensky who half-jokes he'll be back to ask for MORE - as American president vows U.S. will 'stay with you' and reads his answers to questions about holding western allies together​

• Zelensky asked Biden for even more patriot missiles
  • 'We are in a war,' he said
  • Biden, meanwhile, appeared to read some of his answers to questions
  • Two leaders held joint press conference at White House
View attachment 740801

VIDEO HERE:
AND FULL OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE VIDEO HERE:

Biden says that he has been in frequent contact with Zelensky throughout the war. Biden criticizes Putin in the strongest words and praises Ukraine. Biden told Zelensky: 'You'll never stand alone.'

(Biden stumbles without his teleprompter)

Russian press reported six days ago...
"If the United States sends its Patriot missile systems to Kiev, that would be another provocative step that may lead to unpredictable consequences, the Russian embassy in Washington warned in a statement on Wednesday."

We've already been giving billions in military aid to Ukraine. Patriot missiles are a big step up, but they are defensive weapons.

Putin backs initiative to boost army size, raise conscription age​

Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu proposed calling up Russian citizens aged 21-30 for active duty, building up the personnel strength by another 30% and deploying 20 new divisions
(above link is also Russian news)

These pictures of Biden and Zelensky standing on the world stage together will likely change the course of world events in a dramatic way. Meeting together in person sends a very strong message to Putin.

What do you think will happen?

Up to three votes allowed. You can change your vote, which will be publicly displayed.

I voted WW3, because that's what they want. That is their goal.
Check that Congress stock-buying site and see if a lot of them bought Raytheon recently.

Here's one, not sure if it's THE one, but it has stuff. Pretty sure there's better out there.

Last edited:
The US could end this war if we gave Ukraine even a fraction of the full power and might of our military.

And no, there isn't going to be nuclear war or WWIII. Is anyone who thinks so been paying attention? The Russian military sucks. We'd be in Moscow in a week.
I don't mind watching Russia drain their military and it's a great way to test some new equipment before the real war with China

Conservatives are outraged our weapons are being used against Putin
We have given them tens of billions of dollars. Where did it all go? And when will it stop? What is the strategy? Giving money to Zelensky "for as long as it takes" is the official answer, and that's not acceptable to me.

300 days and we now give them one patriot missile system?

This proxy war is ripe for defrauding US taxpayers.

Forum List

Back