Poll: 79% approve of way Obama is handling transition

I must disagree with the way Obama is preparing for his presidency. With 31 of his 47 cabinet members so far, people who served during the Clinton administration how is that change? Also the numbers have been ran on his plans for oil and the words Jimmy Carter were the result. On top of that he wants a great deal of public works programs and a trillion dollars in new spending like Roosevelt. So if Obama = Clinton + Carter + Roosevelt, then Obama also = LIBERAL CATASTROPHE!!

Last edited:
Personally a poll on how President-elect Obama is handling the transition means exactly what? I suppose on the one hand one can take that to mean well he can select people so I suppose that means he is doing ok. This has little to do with the way in which he will manage the White House or the Gotv. though. In fact, there are a few of his picks that are questionable at best. Our Gov. for instance., as I have stated in many threads prior to this one, while I am very happy to be rid of her here in Arizona everyone else has my humble apologies for what your about to get. Let's see. someone who presided over a state that is last in education, second highest budget deficit in the nation, a full 121% increase in illegal alien activity since she took office, 35 % increase in the murder and physical crime rate, want me to go on? This will be our next Homeland Security Director, and you take that in conjunction with some of his other picks like Eric Holder who is a complete joke and will be as an AG and will be an unmitigated disaster to the intelligence gathering abilites in this nation, then you get some idea. Further, we have recent talks with of all people Al Gore who is in the Global Warming business, and yes I said business, because of his London based carbon trading company he has been out shilling global warming for years. Here is a man that will gladly ride around in a Gulfstream V jet burning gallons of JP4 fuel and adding to the so called man made global warming issue and gladly run his mansion to the largest utility bill in the state of Tenn. while at the same time telling you the whole world is comming to and end in 10 years and it's to duty of every young person to promote civil unrest when it comes to the construction of coal fired energy. Al Gore it has been rumored to be in line for a position as some sort of Global Warming Czar. So far his picks are all over the board IMHO and his Administration should prove to be an interesting one to be sure. However, I would rather wait and see what his real approval rating will be after he submits the card check bill, universal health care, trillion dollar stimulus, and highway bill and we find ourselves owing the Chinese for the next 500 years.

(Personally a poll on how President-elect Obama is handling the transition means exactly what? I suppose on the one hand one can take that to mean well he can select people so I suppose that means he is doing ok. This has little to do with the way in which he will manage the White House or the Gotv. though. )

Very true.

It would be pretty lame if he had a negative rating on this.

Seems kind of a pointless thing to poll actually.

:lol: You mean the same CNN poll which was accurate on this years election?

CNN poll released Nov.3rd (day before election) had Obama up by 7 points. How much did Obama win by again, I think it was 7 points.. Oh well so much for the bias CNN poll..

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - ON THE TRAIL: Monday Nov. 3rd, 2008 « - Blogs from CNN.com

President - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Luck. Polls are worthless.

Forum List

Back