Poll: 6 in 7 American voters say minorities are favored over Americans

All anyone has to do is look at the recently Republican elected members of Congress and you can see how favored Republicans are

Poll: 6-in-7 GOP Voters Say Minorities Favored over White Americans

They are 100% correct! White Americans especially White males are discriminated against and its damn near legal its certainly allowed!
Another thread with white boys whining about how its all so unfair. :rolleyes:

Hmm, and yet media & Hollywood largely target Whites, like Italians, Poles, Rednecks, the French, Russians, etc. etc.

There's certainly an argument to be made for reverse discrimination.

Not surprising, feeling victimized is all the rage.

Your dismissal of our reasonable grievances is not going to make us go away.

I don’t want you to go away go, but I am not going to be a participant in this ‘woe is me’ Victim Olympics.

Your attempt to marginalize our valid complaints and interests is rejected.
Nothing about your whine fest is legitimate or particularly interesting. Its uneducated babbling and moaning to be honest.

Hmm, Why should we assume that the Black, Hispanic & Islamic condition of decay, sloth, ignorance & despair is the result of unfair prejudices & oppression??

On the contrary, Estonia colonialized since the Medieval era almost always until 1992, is now the #1 European state in educational PISA scores.

How can this be????????

According to your kind of logic, Whites who have been oppressed & conquered like Estonia, should be doing worse than Black countries who haven't been oppressed & conquered like Liberia & Ethiopia.
Just
that's not the case.

Whites are smarter, more productive, harder worker etc. vs many darker minorities.

The only people who compare to Whites, are White mixed, like Ashkenazi Jews, or Armenians, or high caste heavily Aryan Indian Brahmins, as well as East Asians.

It seems the White vs Black condition is a result of culture, race & genetics, and not oppression & conquest.

Do 6 in 7 Americans say they would rather be a minority?

What are you?
You look like a Polish JEW, in your photo.

Do you consider yourself White, or a special "Minority", exactly???????

Anyways, there's certainly a case to be made for anti-White discrimination AKA Reverse Discrimination, it's merely more Politically Correct, than other forms of discrimination, at least on the whole.

So what are whites going to do about it?
They join the klan

The Klan is long dead. It's primary purpose today, is to provide the thinnest of justifications for the vile attacks of the vile liberals in our society.
By klan I mean white supremacists. Most now don’t want to wear the hood anymore. They like those quasi Nazi uniforms or just modified militaristic

But never fear klan boy. Some of them are good people

What are you?

Anyways, there's certainly a case to be made for anti-White discrimination AKA Reverse Discrimination, it's merely more Politically Correct, than other forms of discrimination, at least on the whole.
Poor white boy

What are you?

Poor white boy

You look like an Arab mixed with a little bit of Slavic.

You're a big nosed gonzo.

You look Ashkenazi Jewish, or something genetically similar like Albanian, Greek, Serbian, etc. etc.

Does that make you "White" or a "Minority"????

So what are whites going to do about it?
They join the klan

The Klan is long dead. It's primary purpose today, is to provide the thinnest of justifications for the vile attacks of the vile liberals in our society.
By klan I mean white supremacists. Most now don’t want to wear the hood anymore. They like those quasi Nazi uniforms or just modified militaristic

But never fear klan boy. Some of them are good people

How dare Whites take interest in their own interests.

Meanwhile, Black Panthers, Black Lives Matters, and the Nation of Islam, are Blacks who take interest in their own interests, and
no one seems to care, no?

Well, how come Whites can't take care of their own interests without screeching "White Supremacist" at them, meanwhile Blacks can do what-ever they like.

That's called Reverse Discrimination, against Whites, no???????

What are you?

Poor white boy

You come across as one of those bucktoothed progressives that drawn out the word "die- VERRRRRSI-ty" and claim what a tremendous strength it is......(rolls eyes). You seem like the type that looks at quotas over people and more worried about political correctness for political expediency's sake. That is, until you need heart surgery....then you will demand the most competent surgeon instead of the resident from Somalia here on a visa thus exposing you for the phony sack of progressive commie shit that you really are..

(snicker)

Last edited:

What are you?

Poor white boy

You come across as one of those bucktoothed progressives that drawn out the word "die- VERRRRRSI-ty" and claim what a tremendous strength it is......(rolls eyes). You seem like the type that looks at quotas over people and more worried about political correctness for political expediency's sake. That is, until you need heart surgery....then you will demand the most competent surgeon instead of the resident from Somalia here on a visa thus exposing you for the phony sake of progressive commie shit that you really are..

(snicker)

He's definitely a White hating "Left wing looney" who puts Whites at a hypocritical double standard.

He certainly reverse discriminates towards Whites, and only "Whites".

I'm not so sure he's White, he's got a Syrian nose.
noses.jpg

What are you?

You are funny. There is such thing as looking like a Polish JEW as opposed to a Polish Catholic. What's even funnier is that you are trying to draw your dingbat racial "conclusions" off of a photo of a long-gone comedian whose name I can't remember.

What are you?

You are funny. There is such thing as looking like a Polish JEW as opposed to a Polish Catholic. What's even funnier is that you are trying to draw your dingbat racial "conclusions" off of a photo of a long-gone comedian whose name I can't remember.

The only "White group" which gets special protection as a sort of minority, are "Jews"
Why?
I'm not sure, apparently because of the Holocaust, well what about Whites who suffered enormously??????
Like Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, the Irish, etc. etc.???????????

I guess "White Goy lives don't matter"??????

Polish Jews aren't Polish Catholics, Polish Catholics are far different.

Differences include.

A.) Ashkenazi Jews have much more hooked noses. (Armenoid noses)

B.) Ashkenazi Jews have much curlier hair.

C.) Ashkenazi Jews have far less Blonde hair.

D.) Poles have much rounder faces than Ashkenazi Jews.

E.) Poles have much higher & bigger cheek bones than Ashkenazi Jews.

F.) Ashkenazi Jews spoke overwhelmingly Yiddish, not Polish.

G.) Ashkenazi Jews are genetically half Near-Eastern, Poles are not.

H.) Poles tend to believe in Jesus, Jews don't.

I.) Poles tend to be very Conservative & Jews tend to be very Liberal.

What are you?

Poor white boy

You look like an Arab mixed with a little bit of Slavic.

You're a big nosed gonzo.

You look Ashkenazi Jewish, or something genetically similar like Albanian, Greek, Serbian, etc. etc.

Does that make you "White" or a "Minority"????
Wrong again you big dumb Polack
Scandinavian, German and Irish

My nose is smaller than yours you big Jew

What are you?

Poor white boy

You come across as one of those bucktoothed progressives that drawn out the word "die- VERRRRRSI-ty" and claim what a tremendous strength it is......(rolls eyes). You seem like the type that looks at quotas over people and more worried about political correctness for political expediency's sake. That is, until you need heart surgery....then you will demand the most competent surgeon instead of the resident from Somalia here on a visa thus exposing you for the phony sack of progressive commie shit that you really are..

(snicker)
Dale! Dale!

Chem Trails! Run inside and get under your bed

What are you?

Poor white boy

(snicker)
Dale! Dale!

Chem Trails! Run inside and get under your bed
Nuff said....

chemtrails-criss-cross.jpg

What are you?

The only "White group" which gets special protection as a sort of minority, are "Jews"
Why?
I'm not sure, apparently because of the Holocaust, well what about Whites who suffered enormously??????

Differences include.

And who the hell cares what somebody looks like? What religion a person practices? What language they speak at home, what political viewpoints they adopt? There is nothing important about anything you mention.

What are you trying to pull? Stop trying to embarrass those of Polish background. You should be ashamed of yourself.

BTW: one of the most gorgeous guys I've ever seen is a tall Ashkenazi Jew of Russian/Polish background, with straight reddish-brown hair. Eye-candy all the way. Giggle.

Poll: 6-in-7 GOP Voters Say Minorities Favored over White Americans

They are 100% correct! White Americans especially White males are discriminated against and its damn near legal its certainly allowed!

I am one who sees favoritism and victimization by the results. If the refs are cheating against your team, how is your team still winning. Are they just that good? It must be a claim or assumption of superiority if your team can be disfavored by the refs, yet still win over those that the ref favors. I mean, if minorities are favored, why are they not collectively in a better position that whites? One has to assume the innate inferiority of minorities if they get all the favors and preference, yet still fall way behind whites, who despite being victimized and disfavored, as so superior that they manage to keep winning.

What are you?

Why?

Differences include.

And who the hell cares what somebody looks like? What religion a person practices? What language they speak at home, what political viewpoints they adopt? There is nothing important about anything you mention.

What are you trying to pull? Stop trying to embarrass those of Polish background. You should be ashamed of yourself.

BTW: one of the most gorgeous guys I've ever seen is a tall Ashkenazi Jew of Russian/Polish background, with straight reddish-brown hair. Eye-candy all the way. Giggle.

So differences don't matter?
Of course they do, you're just not intelligent enough to grasp it.

The point stands Jews are the only White group awarded special minority like status.

Otherwise it's okay to attack Whites.

Forum List

Back