Poll: 41 Percent of Voters say Election Could be ‘Stolen’ from Trump

(Politico) – The American electorate has turned deeply skeptical about the integrity of the nation’s election apparatus, with 41 percent of voters saying November’s election could be “stolen” from Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud.
Poll: 41 Percent of Voters say Election Could be ‘Stolen’ from Trump - Tea Party News
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The point before you sheep hoot and hollar and say good, is this , This very same thing could happen to your candidate as well in the next election, or the one after that or the one after that. The point is they are being STOLEN. The point is our own crooked Gov, is more than likely doing it. It is not the Russian as they want you to believe. They will create this bs so they can move voting to a " FEDERAL LEVEL" and as mentioned already if you think we are being scammed now wait until it is Fed. election process.

Just like we see the BLM blowing the cop incident out of the water why do you think that is occuring the uninformed roll with it think it not having a damn clue this process will Federalize our police. Wake up we are being pushed into " FEDERALIZATION" based off false flags, false information.

And the reality is, if you spread shit and lies, people will believe you. Trump spreads it and hopes it sticks. This is the guy you want to be president? Who's "policy" is shit spreading?

While we're on the subject...

Can a Trump supporter please explain to me how Hillary can win the State of Florida but the same voters send Rubio back to office? If The Dems were rigging it...why would they not dump Rubio as well?

The same thing is happening in Ohio.... Portman is going back to the Senate but HRC may win the State's vote for President? Again, if there is some rigging going on...why would there be this sort of incongruency?
It doesn't take a Trump supporter to point out that some people are hedging their vote. I said some people and the suspects are the Independents. They may vote for a republican for Senator but for a Democrat for President. The reason would be for their thinking and voting in such way is "balancing the powers."

(Politico) – The American electorate has turned deeply skeptical about the integrity of the nation’s election apparatus, with 41 percent of voters saying November’s election could be “stolen” from Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud.
Poll: 41 Percent of Voters say Election Could be ‘Stolen’ from Trump - Tea Party News

The point before you sheep hoot and hollar and say good, is this , This very same thing could happen to your candidate as well in the next election, or the one after that or the one after that. The point is they are being STOLEN. The point is our own crooked Gov, is more than likely doing it. It is not the Russian as they want you to believe. They will create this bs so they can move voting to a " FEDERAL LEVEL" and as mentioned already if you think we are being scammed now wait until it is Fed. election process.

Just like we see the BLM blowing the cop incident out of the water why do you think that is occuring the uninformed roll with it think it not having a damn clue this process will Federalize our police. Wake up we are being pushed into " FEDERALIZATION" based off false flags, false information.

And the reality is, if you spread shit and lies, people will believe you. Trump spreads it and hopes it sticks. This is the guy you want to be president? Who's "policy" is shit spreading?
Truth is your an indoctrinated msm presstitute who doesn't know the truth from your ass in a hole in the ground. Why because your one of their easily led sheep who is kept in their coral and they lov suckers like you . Move along troll your parental daddy gov is calling you to spin more bs you can fantasize about.

Last edited:
Maybe 41% of the TPM that makes up 10% of nation, sure. The 41% deplorable stupids.

Can a Trump supporter please explain to me how Hillary can win the State of Florida but the same voters send Rubio back to office? If The Dems were rigging it...why would they not dump Rubio as well?

The same thing is happening in Ohio.... Portman is going back to the Senate but HRC may win the State's vote for President? Again, if there is some rigging going on...why would there be this sort of incongruency?
Roger Stone verbalizes a fear that Republican nominee Donald Trump has expressed: election rigging.

Stone, who penned an article for “The Hill”, says election theft through the manipulation of the computerized voting machines is possible.

Stone goes on to site examples of when this has happened, as many states use a particular machine: the DIEBOLD/PES voting machine.

Election Rigging 2016: Here’s How She’ll Do It

How many states use this particular machine?
She should win every one of those states then, right?
And no GOP candidate should win in those states either then, right?

It doesn't take a Trump supporter to point out that some people are hedging their vote. I said some people and the suspects are the Independents. They may vote for a republican for Senator but for a Democrat for President. The reason would be for their thinking and voting in such way is "balancing the powers."

Thats someone exercising their rights. I'm one of those people--I split my ticket locally. In the Federal system, it makes zero sense to do so.

But the argument is that the Clintonites are the ones rigging it. I'm wondering how they are doing it and why they would allow Portman to carry his seat while cooking the election for HRC in Ohio or Rubio to keep his seat while cooking the election for HRC in Florida.

Truth is your an indoctrinated msm presstitute who doesn't know the truth from your ass in a hole in the ground. Why because your one of their easily led sheep who is kept in their coral and they lov suckers like you . Move along troll your parental daddy gov is calling you to spin more bs you can fantasize about.

You lost credibility (whatever you had) with "shadow government"....
You're in danger of losing more with references to "sheep". You're being asked serious questions, sir. Please answer them.

The truth is any media outlet is going to present things in a certain way.

It seems to be a default answer of some to come out with words like "indoctrination" "sheep" etc. I'm thinking you didn't just decide that this was the case after a thorough investigation of the media. I'm thinking someone told you this was the case, you like the idea, and so you peddle it as much as possible.

So, isn't it ironic that someone who is telling me that I'm indoctrinated, appears to be doing what hundreds of thousands of other people are doing, and it all comes from Trump?

You are lying. Why do you think independent may vote republican senators and vote democrat president?

Independent voters giving Clinton the lead in Florida

You are lying. Why do you think independent may vote republican senators and vote democrat president?

Maybe your critical thinking skills need a major overhaul. It was an illustration what people might do and if you actually read what I wrote you may be able to realize it can be applied vice versa you moron. Also, I said "some people" that means not everybody and it was brought up as a "possible explanation." Go back to your coloring books until you will be mature enough to participate in an adult conversation.

Maybe your critical thinking skills need a major overhaul. It was an illustration what people might do and if you actually read what I wrote you may be able to realize it can be applied vice versa you moron. Also, I said "some people" that means not everybody and it was brought up as a "possible explanation." Go back to your coloring books until you will be mature enough to participate in an adult conversation.

This prove you have a very low IQ..... My post was not an opinion. It's a question moron.

Seems that you always don't know what you are taking about........ So let me repeat the question.
Why do you think independent may vote republican senators? When GOPs are worthless both in senate and congress.
Why do you think independent may vote democrat president?

This prove you have a very low IQ..... My post was not an opinion. It's a question moron.

Seems that you always don't know what you are taking about........ So let me repeat the question.
Why do you think independent may vote republican senators? When GOPs are worthless both in senate and congress.
Again, you need to read what I said. I am thinking that hacks like you vote party line so the independents are the ones who may vote across party lines. Also, I said in my last post that it goes vice versa. You are a fucking moron and do not make any sense. As I said your critical thinking skills are non existent...

Again, you need to read what I said. I am thinking that hacks like you vote party line so the independents are the ones who may vote across party lines. Also, I said in my last post that it goes vice versa. You are a fucking moron and do not make any sense. As I said your critical thinking skills are non existent...

Dumbcon... You are a LIAR.
Read my post again stupid. I don't give a fuck about your post. I am asking you a question shit head.

Read my post again stupid. I don't give a fuck about your post. I am asking you a question shit head.
I answered your question before you asked. Read the psot the answer is there. It was a pointless question by questioning the obvious...

I answered your question before you asked. Read the psot the answer is there. It was a pointless question by questioning the obvious...

Read my post again low IQ LYING MORON. No You did not answer my question.

Forum List

Back