Poll: 41 Percent of Voters say Election Could be ‘Stolen’ from Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Politico) – The American electorate has turned deeply skeptical about the integrity of the nation’s election apparatus, with 41 percent of voters saying November’s election could be “stolen” from Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud.
Poll: 41 Percent of Voters say Election Could be ‘Stolen’ from Trump - Tea Party News
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The point before you sheep hoot and hollar and say good, is this , This very same thing could happen to your candidate as well in the next election, or the one after that or the one after that. The point is they are being STOLEN. The point is our own crooked Gov, is more than likely doing it. It is not the Russian as they want you to believe. They will create this bs so they can move voting to a " FEDERAL LEVEL" and as mentioned already if you think we are being scammed now wait until it is Fed. election process.

Just like we see the BLM blowing the cop incident out of the water why do you think that is occuring the uninformed roll with it think it not having a damn clue this process will Federalize our police. Wake up we are being pushed into " FEDERALIZATION" based off false flags, false information.

Democrats like to rig elections, then act like people are crazy for calling them out on it.

I have absolutely no doubt that the criminal Democrats will do anything to win this election including killing people.

Considering that a majority of states are in control of the GOP (and thusly the election process) and considering most election experts know Trump is full of shit and is just looking for an excuse for losing, it shows just how gullible Trumpsters are.
It's just another excuse for Trump to get his not-matter-what, loyal Trumpsters to intimidate voters at the polls, just like the dictators do. Trumpsters will disrupt this country's democratic practice and tradition established by our forefathers, all because they are so fucking naive.
You don't like the over 200 year old election system, well then move out of the country. May I suggest, Russia, North Korea or China?

Anyone wish to tell me how they can rig 10-15 elections simultaneously?

Leftists said that GWB stole the 2000 Election off Al Gore, that voting machines were rigged and ballots deliberately badly designed and that Florida was just stolen.

Now the same Leftists are saying that the 2016 Election can't be stolen, because Leftists wouldn't do that sort of thing?

storymaker-surpreme-court-controversies-1207016-515x388.jpg

bushgore_wide-c2ed272ce695f08ec7fc387ec437bbbe0a4c39cd-s900-c85.jpg

sore_loserman.jpg

Butterfly_large.jpg

bush-gore-hanging-chad-florida-570x363.jpg

Leftists said that GWB stole the 2000 Election off Al Gore, that voting machines were rigged and ballots deliberately badly designed and that Florida was just stolen.
They were badly designed as Pat Buchanan stated as well. Be that as it may the head of the Democratic Party in W Palm Beach County signed off on the ballot design ahead of the election. It is one of the reasons I am for voting ID. If you put a “double agent” at the head of the local parties you can do all sort of things.

Now the same Leftists are saying that the 2016 Election can't be stolen, because Leftists wouldn't do that sort of thing?

No. The election wasn’t stolen and those who said as much have been debunked time and again by the supposed left wing newspapers, as well as the state and US Supreme courts.

They were badly designed as Pat Buchanan stated as well. Be that as it may the head of the Democratic Party in W Palm Beach County signed off on the ballot design ahead of the election. It is one of the reasons I am for voting ID. If you put a “double agent” at the head of the local parties you can do all sort of things.

No. The election wasn’t stolen and those who said as much have been debunked time and again by the supposed left wing newspapers, as well as the state and US Supreme courts.

Well okay, but if any group of people should understand why many people are wary of elections being clean, it should be people on the Left.

Do you think ALL elections are always clean, regardless of political persuasion?

Are you saying 2000 was stolen? That would seem to be the only reason why the right is scared now.

The Left insisted that the 2000 Election was stolen off Al Gore, I think many on the Left still think that it was.

So the Left think that those on the Right steal elections, but that those on the Left are what choirboys?

There was nothing secret about 2000. The supremes publicly gave the election to Shrub.

(Politico) – The American electorate has turned deeply skeptical about the integrity of the nation’s election apparatus, with 41 percent of voters saying November’s election could be “stolen” from Donald Trump due to widespread voter fraud.
Poll: 41 Percent of Voters say Election Could be ‘Stolen’ from Trump - Tea Party News
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The point before you sheep hoot and hollar and say good, is this , This very same thing could happen to your candidate as well in the next election, or the one after that or the one after that. The point is they are being STOLEN. The point is our own crooked Gov, is more than likely doing it. It is not the Russian as they want you to believe. They will create this bs so they can move voting to a " FEDERAL LEVEL" and as mentioned already if you think we are being scammed now wait until it is Fed. election process.

Just like we see the BLM blowing the cop incident out of the water why do you think that is occuring the uninformed roll with it think it not having a damn clue this process will Federalize our police. Wake up we are being pushed into " FEDERALIZATION" based off false flags, false information.
She has been ahead all of the election season. If Hillary does not win the election, then you can be your bottom dollar the election was stolen, probably through the hackers!!! :eek:

:D

Well okay, but if any group of people should understand why many people are wary of elections being clean, it should be people on the Left.

Do you think ALL elections are always clean, regardless of political persuasion?

No. On the contrary, I think there is some degree of fraud in every election. From outright multiple voting to people showing up unknowingly at the wrong precinct to the books that the election officials having that are out of date showing the wrong roster of voters/duplicate voters/deceased voters.

What you highlighted was Florida where you had a strange occurrence to where whoever won Florida would win the election. And then you had this one county in Florida where you had a butterfly ballot that didn’t list the GOP and DNC candidates in sequential holes as was the standard and customary way of doing things. Pat Buchanan, the candidate for the Reform Party received a very large sum of votes as a result.
Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 5.22.27 PM.png

Certainly Bush nor Gore predicted this sort of outcome. Buchanan (who didn’t even campaign in Palm Beach County) said that he got votes intended for Gore. As well.

Be that as it may, it was one state where you had the perfect (or not so perfect) nexus of lax electioneering by one party in approving the ballot and a strange race to where it came down to one state being the difference electorally. After which, I think you can see why some on the left called it “stolen” since Bush, in fact, did not win the popular vote nationwide.

The Florida results were ratified by the newspapers, the courts, the Supreme Court of Florida and the US Supreme Court. The system worked.

What Trump is saying is that he system doesn’t work and that the results are rigged and he has been saying this 2 months before the election.

Certainly not the same thing.

Agree?

While we're on the subject...

Can a Trump supporter please explain to me how Hillary can win the State of Florida but the same voters send Rubio back to office? If The Dems were rigging it...why would they not dump Rubio as well?

The same thing is happening in Ohio.... Portman is going back to the Senate but HRC may win the State's vote for President? Again, if there is some rigging going on...why would there be this sort of incongruency?

While we're on the subject...

Can a Trump supporter please explain to me how Hillary can win the State of Florida but the same voters send Rubio back to office? If The Dems were rigging it...why would they not dump Rubio as well?

The same thing is happening in Ohio.... Portman is going back to the Senate but HRC may win the State's vote for President? Again, if there is some rigging going on...why would there be this sort of incongruency?
Roger Stone verbalizes a fear that Republican nominee Donald Trump has expressed: election rigging.

Stone, who penned an article for “The Hill”, says election theft through the manipulation of the computerized voting machines is possible.

Stone goes on to site examples of when this has happened, as many states use a particular machine: the DIEBOLD/PES voting machine.

Election Rigging 2016: Here’s How She’ll Do It

No. On the contrary, I think there is some degree of fraud in every election. From outright multiple voting to people showing up unknowingly at the wrong precinct to the books that the election officials having that are out of date showing the wrong roster of voters/duplicate voters/deceased voters.

What you highlighted was Florida where you had a strange occurrence to where whoever won Florida would win the election. And then you had this one county in Florida where you had a butterfly ballot that didn’t list the GOP and DNC candidates in sequential holes as was the standard and customary way of doing things. Pat Buchanan, the candidate for the Reform Party received a very large sum of votes as a result.
View attachment 94101

Certainly Bush nor Gore predicted this sort of outcome. Buchanan (who didn’t even campaign in Palm Beach County) said that he got votes intended for Gore. As well.

Be that as it may, it was one state where you had the perfect (or not so perfect) nexus of lax electioneering by one party in approving the ballot and a strange race to where it came down to one state being the difference electorally. After which, I think you can see why some on the left called it “stolen” since Bush, in fact, did not win the popular vote nationwide.

The Florida results were ratified by the newspapers, the courts, the Supreme Court of Florida and the US Supreme Court. The system worked.

What Trump is saying is that he system doesn’t work and that the results are rigged and he has been saying this 2 months before the election.

Certainly not the same thing.

Agree?

PROFESSOR CLAIMS TRUMP IS INSPIRING VIOLENT CIVIL UNREST BY WARNING ...
Aug 4, 2016 ... Ohio State University Professor Dan Tokaji claims that Donald Trump's concerns over the presidential election being rigged could lead to ...

OBAMA ADMIN WARNS OF RIGGED ELECTIONS AFTER CLAIMING THEY WON'T ...
Sep 5, 2016 ... “Of course the elections will not be rigged,” he said Aug. 4. “What does that mean ?” “If Mr. Trump is suggesting that there is a conspiracy theory ...

MAD ABOUT RIGGED ELECTIONS? MAINSTREAM MEDIA SAYS YOU ARE THE ...
May 23, 2016 ... If you can't even manage the vicious thugs who act in your name, you can't .... theelections are, indeed, rigged, are infinitely more deserving of ...

Forum List

Back