Poll: 4 out of 5 Palestinains Support Terrorism

AgentBond007

Platinum Member
Jun 7, 2012
Poll Reveals 4 out of 5 Palestinians Support Hamas
August 05, 2011

A new poll among Palestinians indicates there's overwhelming support for the charter of the terrorist group Hamas -- a dangerous element if the Palestinians gain statehood in September. 80 percent Palestinians support Hamas. The desire to annihilate the Jewish people is one of the main goals of the Hamas organization.

"Eighty percent is a very frightening number so it's very disturbing to see these significant numbers," Jennifer Laszlo-Mizrachi, founder and president of The Israel Project. "But that's still not surprising because they have been indoctrinated over generations to hate Israel and Jews," she added.

Laszlo-Mizrachi says the "Arab spring" uprisings brought about change in the Middle East, but not necessarily for the good." "The paradigm shift can be dangerous because the Muslim Brotherhood and other extremist terrorists could take over Egypt," she explained. "For example, we saw the very dangerous situation where after Israel withdrew from Gaza that the Hamas took over Gaza."

only 4 out of 5? I think that number is a bit low.
On 9-11 it was 5 out of 5 Palestinians celebrating terrorism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911 - YouTube[/ame]

You thread title is inaccurate. Supporting Hamas is not the same thing as supporting terror.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation, but it also does a lot of other things which aren't terrorist in nature.

You thread title is inaccurate. Supporting Hamas is not the same thing as supporting terror.

Hamas is a terrorist organisation, but it also does a lot of other things which aren't terrorist in nature.

Supporting Hamas DOES mean supporting terrorism and the genocidal goals of Hamas.

Poll Reveals 4 out of 5 Palestinians Support Hamas
August 05, 2011

A new poll among Palestinians indicates there's overwhelming support for the charter of the terrorist group Hamas -- a dangerous element if the Palestinians gain statehood in September. 80 percent Palestinians support Hamas. The desire to annihilate the Jewish people is one of the main goals of the Hamas organization.

"Eighty percent is a very frightening number so it's very disturbing to see these significant numbers," Jennifer Laszlo-Mizrachi, founder and president of The Israel Project. "But that's still not surprising because they have been indoctrinated over generations to hate Israel and Jews," she added.

Laszlo-Mizrachi says the "Arab spring" uprisings brought about change in the Middle East, but not necessarily for the good." "The paradigm shift can be dangerous because the Muslim Brotherhood and other extremist terrorists could take over Egypt," she explained. "For example, we saw the very dangerous situation where after Israel withdrew from Gaza that the Hamas took over Gaza."

And we've all known this all along. Libs want to pretend the Palestinians are so oppressed. But the reality is they want those greedy Jews blown away.

Supporting Hamas DOES mean supporting terrorism and the genocidal goals of Hamas.

Cause and effect only means something for a lib if it means him getting his way :clap2:

Supporting Hamas is the same as supporting Al queda. Hamas is considered a terrorist organization by the EU, US, Canada, Australia, UK, India, Japan and many ther countries. In other words, the ones that count. In the US if you're caught supporting Hamas in any way shape or form, you will rot in Federal Prison for a long time. Maybe you can explain all the "great things" about Hamas to the judge?! Ha ha ha.

A new poll among Palestinians indicates there's overwhelming support for the charter of the terrorist group Hamas -- a dangerous element if the Palestinians gain statehood in September. 80 percent Palestinians support Hamas.
That's a result of Palestinian's being sick of the corruption within the PA. It also stems from the fact that the PA sold out the Pals and are now under the control of Israel and US. Hamas refused to be their little bitch and that's why all the terrorist rhetoric has gone ballistic. Because the US and Israel righties, are pissed off because Hamas won't suck their dicks like Abbas did!

And on the subject of support for Hamas, there's more than 80% that support them. At one time, Israel also supported them.

the 1996 Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act, the State Department included Hamas among the first 30 groups designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs) in October 1997. It makes it illegal to provide funds or other material support. It also ignores how Israel once embraced Hamas in the 1980s. At the time, Israel offered support and used Hamas to counter the PLO's nationalist threat under Arafat.
Well, how 'bout that!

And if you want to know why they're so popular (it's not because of terrorism, which they are guilty of doing), it's because they provide essential services to the public.

Ever since, it's been an effective resistance movement against repression, occupation and much more. It provides essential social services like medical clinics; education, including centers for women; free meals for children; financial and technical help to Palestinians whose homes Israel destroyed; aid to refugees in the camps; and youth and sports clubs for young people.
And their goal is to end the occupation, not wipe Israel out. They're also willing to amend their charter, but not until Israel recognizes their right to exist.

Washington and Tel Aviv call it "terrorism" because Hamas wants the occupation ended, won't surrender its sovereignty like Fatah did under Arafat and Abbas, is willing to recognize Israel (though that's never reported), but only if Palestinians get equal recognition and what's rightfully theirs - an independent homeland inside pre-1967 borders or one "state for all its citizens," Jews, Muslims, Christians, Druze and others.
Did you see that? They're willing to recognize Israel.

The desire to annihilate the Jewish people is one of the main goals of the Hamas organization.
You keep telling this same lie over and over, even after they acknowledged they'd accept a two-state solution.

The Israel Project is just like the PNAC. A bunch of asshole fanatics spewing as much propaganda as they possibly can because they wanna be kings of the world.

And the indoctrination has been at the hands of the Israeli's. You have an entire generation of Palestinian's that grew up knowing nothing but Israeli oppression.

I like how you say "took over Gaza", which infers that it was a coup. They didn't take over Gaza, they were elected in a democratic election.

. Maybe you can explain all the "great things" about Hamas.

Well, providing social welfare, health care, education and roading services, for instance.

Supporting the people who provide those services does not mean that one necessarily endorses terror operations carried out by the same organisation.

. Maybe you can explain all the "great things" about Hamas.

Well, providing social welfare, health care, education and roading services, for instance.

Supporting the people who provide those services does not mean that one necessarily endorses terror operations carried out by the same organisation.

So I guess you feel the NSDAP did some fairly good things too and could be supported without supporting some of the actions of the SS?

So I guess you feel the NSDAP did some fairly good things too and could be supported without supporting some of the actions of the SS?
You lost me there. I don't understand the relationship between the two.

Here's a question that is a little more cut and try...

...Do you think street improvements are an act of terrorism?

You lost me there. I don't understand the relationship between the two.

Here's a question that is a little more cut and try...

...Do you think street improvements are an act of terrorism?

It's not really a surprise to me that you can't follow logic.

Arte -

I have you on ignore mode, but seeing this in Loin's quote, I am happy to answer it:

I am sure many thousands of German people supported the government of Hitler purely and simply for want of a better life eonomically.

I am sure many thousands of Germans never supported the Holocaust, and never supported any of the wars, violence or oppression the regime unleashed.

As I have said earlier, I also think Irish support for Sinn Fein/IRA is a good analogy here.

Arte -

I have you on ignore mode, but seeing this in Loin's quote, I am happy to answer it:

I am sure many thousands of German people supported the government of Hitler purely and simply for want of a better life eonomically.

I am sure many thousands of Germans never supported the Holocaust, and never supported any of the wars, violence or oppression the regime unleashed.

As I have said earlier, I also think Irish support for Sinn Fein/IRA is a good analogy here.

Your credibility took a beating in this thread.

If over 80% of israelis supported the kahane party you and other pro-arab terrorist apologists would be screaming your heads off.

Not only does your apologizing damage the credibility of leftists in general, but it embarrasses muslims and makes a peaceful solution impossible.

As long as one side is accepting of a terrorist group - whose humanitarian actions are both minor in scope, bought and paid for by foreign, hostile entities like iran, and whose methods are not directed at addressing military targets but almost exclusively civilian ones - peace is not possible.

If israel were to manufacture and fund a terrorist group, call it the "New Kahanists", who then launched relentless attacks and suicide bombings into pal arab restaurants, etc., people like you would be demanding UN action, violent responses, the whole package.

If credibility is important to you, you need to cease supporting terrorist groups and start demanding that the pal arabs choose a different option than violence. It has gotten them nothing in 70 years, and won't for the next 70,000 at this rate.

Rhodes -

I am not an apologist for anyone or anything. I have never supported any form of terror attack against civilian targets by any group of any persuasion. And again, I am not a "leftist", whatever that means.

Perhaps we can now discuss the topic at hand?

Last edited:
A new poll among Palestinians indicates there's overwhelming support for the charter of the terrorist group Hamas -- a dangerous element if the Palestinians gain statehood in September. 80 percent Palestinians support Hamas.
That's a result of Palestinian's being sick of the corruption within the PA. It also stems from the fact that the PA sold out the Pals and are now under the control of Israel and US. Hamas refused to be their little bitch and that's why all the terrorist rhetoric has gone ballistic. Because the US and Israel righties, are pissed off because Hamas won't suck their dicks like Abbas did!

And on the subject of support for Hamas, there's more than 80% that support them. At one time, Israel also supported them.

the 1996 Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act, the State Department included Hamas among the first 30 groups designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs) in October 1997. It makes it illegal to provide funds or other material support. It also ignores how Israel once embraced Hamas in the 1980s. At the time, Israel offered support and used Hamas to counter the PLO's nationalist threat under Arafat.
Well, how 'bout that!

And if you want to know why they're so popular (it's not because of terrorism, which they are guilty of doing), it's because they provide essential services to the public.

And their goal is to end the occupation, not wipe Israel out. They're also willing to amend their charter, but not until Israel recognizes their right to exist.

Did you see that? They're willing to recognize Israel.

You keep telling this same lie over and over, even after they acknowledged they'd accept a two-state solution.

The Israel Project is just like the PNAC. A bunch of asshole fanatics spewing as much propaganda as they possibly can because they wanna be kings of the world.

And the indoctrination has been at the hands of the Israeli's. You have an entire generation of Palestinian's that grew up knowing nothing but Israeli oppression.

I like how you say "took over Gaza", which infers that it was a coup. They didn't take over Gaza, they were elected in a democratic election.
The problem with your logic is Hamas says one thing and then goes out the very next day and says and does the exact opposite in Arabic. Even in the article they contradict themselves. Hamas has proven themselves totally untrustworthy repeatedly, and certainly Israel will not place it's destiny in the hands of these blood thirsty animals.

Rhodes -

I am not an apologist for anyone or anything. I have never supported any form of terror attack against civilian targets by any group of any persuasion. And again, I am not a "leftist", whatever that means.

Perhaps we can now discuss the topic at hand?
Not with you, terrorist supporting liar.

Arte -

Your credibility took a beating in this thread.

If over 80% of israelis supported the kahane party you and other pro-arab terrorist apologists would be screaming your heads off.

Not only does your apologizing damage the credibility of leftists in general, but it embarrasses muslims and makes a peaceful solution impossible.

As long as one side is accepting of a terrorist group - whose humanitarian actions are both minor in scope, bought and paid for by foreign, hostile entities like iran, and whose methods are not directed at addressing military targets but almost exclusively civilian ones - peace is not possible.

If israel were to manufacture and fund a terrorist group, call it the "New Kahanists", who then launched relentless attacks and suicide bombings into pal arab restaurants, etc., people like you would be demanding UN action, violent responses, the whole package.

If credibility is important to you, you need to cease supporting terrorist groups and start demanding that the pal arabs choose a different option than violence. It has gotten them nothing in 70 years, and won't for the next 70,000 at this rate.
It had no credibility to begin with.

Forum List

Back