Politics of Personal Destruction are eating Comrade Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
How worried is Jake about his girl Hillary?
He's even quoting her motto

He says he's voting for Gary Johnson, but I don't really trust Jake. He's too snakey.

Starkey is not voting for Gary Johnson, he's already cast 350 absentees votes for his gf, Hillary

58e6bf77d9ac2a908fddcf3884b0489c.jpg

How worried is Jake about his girl Hillary?
He's even quoting her motto

He says he's voting for Gary Johnson, but I don't really trust Jake. He's too snakey.

He's voting for Hillary.. trust me on this.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised. He is unable to answer any kind of direct questions which makes me very suspicious of anything he makes claims on.

He never does, it's his MO.

I know. I directly asked him what views the republicans hold that he agrees with, and he could never answer the question. It's pretty simple question for those of us who are straight forward and honest about our views and opinions. I don't know who they think they're fooling with this silly juvenile game.
I refused to answer the question when the gal was trying to set me up. I told her I supported a true conservative, John Kasich, and she ran away.

He's voting for Hillary.. trust me on this.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised. He is unable to answer any kind of direct questions which makes me very suspicious of anything he makes claims on.

He never does, it's his MO.

I know. I directly asked him what views the republicans hold that he agrees with, and he could never answer the question. It's pretty simple question for those of us who are straight forward and honest about our views and opinions. I don't know who they think they're fooling with this silly juvenile game.
I refused to answer the question when the gal was trying to set me up. I told her I supported a true conservative, John Kasich, and she ran away.

The question was what conservative values do you share with the republican party? What platforms of the republican party do you agree with?

Jake complains about negative campaigning in an OP where he implies that Trump is a communists.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

That's mighty damn harsh!

On turnips!

I've never seen a 12 year old turnip posing in red Doctor Dentons pimping Obamacare. Now Jammie-boi Jake on de udderhand...that be a pig of a different odour!
Neither have I, so we agree on that. Comrade Trump is in bed with Putin.

Trump is a commie now? How so? What communist ideologies does Trump spread?

Filthy lying lefties will say anything without any concern for Truth or Human Decency if it serves the leftist agenda.

I'm just curious if one of the leftists will step up and say which views of Trump are aligned with communism?
He supports Putin on Crimea, Ukraine, and Georgia, so, yes, he is aligned with Russia.

The real problem isn't Trump. It's that neither side is in the mood to accept the authority of the other. No matter who wins the next election they will have to contend with a significant percentage of the population that will work tirelessly for their end. Dreams of corralling half the population into gigantic rebellious camps won't get past the democrat wet dream stage if indeed they win.
Or the far right contard fantasies.

However, . . . the millennials by 2020 will put any right wing hope to rest forever.
The millennials are nothing. They will have to be the skipped generation.

White Millennials have been brainwashed since the womb to be "diverse" and "tolerant".

When the Left starts accusing the white ones of being racist, which they HAVE TO DO, in order to justify continued anti-white discrimination, they are going to realize that it is complete bullshit and wake the fuck up.

I don't know about that much. I was reading a thread where a 15-year-old child is expressing hatred towards the poor. Where do these children get these ideas?
From the far right, of course.

That's mighty damn harsh!

On turnips!

I've never seen a 12 year old turnip posing in red Doctor Dentons pimping Obamacare. Now Jammie-boi Jake on de udderhand...that be a pig of a different odour!

Filthy lying lefties will say anything without any concern for Truth or Human Decency if it serves the leftist agenda.

I'm just curious if one of the leftists will step up and say which views of Trump are aligned with communism?
He supports Putin on Crimea, Ukraine, and Georgia, so, yes, he is aligned with Russia.

I asked what views of his are aligned with communism?

I don't care what you ask, ChrisL, because your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. Now stay on OP. For the rest of you, as well as C, Trump is fueling his own self destruction by supporting Putin, attacking the Khans and McCain and the VFW, Kasich and Cruz, and so on and so forth.

If you are still going to vote for Trump instead of Gary Johnson after all this, C, then you are an uninformed individual who should not exercise her right to vote.

I say this with all due respect. :lol:

I'd say Trump's views are more aligned with the views of Charles Lindberg and 1940. The view that confronting Hitler would not bring peace or security, and "We can have peace and security only so long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood, only so long as we guard ourselves against attack by foreign armies and dilution by foreign races."

Trump's views appease Russia, but, Putin is not a communist.

But more to the OP, Alex Castellanos said that the main Trump superpac is only going to run ads in Oh, PA, Fla and a 4th state .... I think NC. Hillary is set to drop around 100million in negative attack ads over then next 3 weeks.

Like it or not but Trump has pretty much attacked every group other than old white men ... and some of us have wives daughters and work with non-whites and immigrants. Maybe he's gone soft on gays. Anyway, negative ads are effective, but they are only effective in pushing opinions that are already negative, or willing to be swayed. Ads are close to worthless if they seek to promote a positive image of a candidate. That is, Donald can't do much to roll back the damage the Khan thing did, and the Russia embrace is also pretty much poison with the voter group he is aimed at.

So, it would seem to me that Trump's lost his pre-convention chance to re-image himself as a right of center, reasonable patriot who doesn't hate over individual characteristics.

So, hell yeah, Hillary's gonna launch operation destroy Donald personally, but Donald's pretty well walked into it.

I don't care what you ask, ChrisL, because your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. Now stay on OP. For the rest of you, as well as C, Trump is fueling his own self destruction by supporting Putin, attacking the Khans and McCain and the VFW, Kasich and Cruz, and so on and so forth.

If you are still going to vote for Trump instead of Gary Johnson after all this, C, then you are an uninformed individual who should not exercise her right to vote.

Vote for a drug addict! That's a thought. Not much of one but it counts.

You are a drug addict, Tipsy? You must be addled to make a statement like you did above.

Comrade Trump is eating his own tail.

It is clear in the national race and the races in the swing states, that negative campaigning has reached its lower limits. Comrade Donald's personal attacks on others and groups and women, Mr. Khan, e.g., now harm in the polls. Either he changes his style, or he will continue to lose those he needs for election in the responsible right of center to left of center. The ravening hordes of the far right have no one else, so they will stay with him, so the Comrade can ignore them and go after victory. Or he can continue as he has and suffer the consequences of massive defeat.

Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 50, Trump 45 Clinton +5
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein PPP (D) Clinton 46, Trump 41, Johnson 6, Stein 2 Clinton +5
He's plummeted so far that now many Republicans are wondering about his sanity...

Scarborough Questions Trump’s Mental Health: He’s ‘Unhinged,’ ‘This is Insanity’

Let's hope this keeps up.

The fear and hate are the staples of Comrade Donald's campaign of demagoguery.

The American people have demonstrated such a grasp of Comrade Donald and his followers' psychopathology that the campaign effort has now started the inevitable cycle of diminishing returns that guarantees his massive defeat..
So there's really no reason to continue posting fear and hate about him, right?

The American people have demonstrated such a grasp of Comrade Donald and his followers' psychopathology that the campaign effort has now started the inevitable cycle of diminishing returns that guarantees his massive defeat..
Pointing out Comrade Donald's hatred and fear mongering is every American's duty.

You are a drug addict, Tipsy? You must be addled to make a statement like you did above.

I've nothing to back this up besides my own advancing age

But here we have a 69 year old narcissist who's view of his not being pampered was being sent to a military school for kids of the 1%. He couldn't get a loan from the guys Bloomberg runs with if he offered Ivanka, and it's not that unlikely that he has loans from Putin and friends.

His entire campaign is built on the Putin model .... man of steel. JFK's admin lived in fear of someone finding out what was in the doctor's bag, and Jackie basically had to do an intervention with JFK's self medication with psychotropics. Nixon's WH went into lock down when he went on a martini bender.

Suddenly Trump's own family seems unable to get him to moderate his behavior. Do we know what the effects of testosterone and ED drugs are on a 69 year old man who doesn't do anything more active than ride in a golf cart? We have no idea if he has hypertension or anything

Pointing out Comrade Donald's hatred and fear mongering is every American's duty.
For what purpose, if there is no way he will be president? Perhaps you are admitting that you desire more than a simple electoral defeat in Nov? Sounds like you would like to see his entire life destroyed, not just see him return to real estate mogul status without having to take the big pay cut to be president the next 8 years.

I've nothing to back this up besides my own advancing age

But here we have a 69 year old narcissist who's view of his not being pampered was being sent to a military school for kids of the 1%. He couldn't get a loan from the guys Bloomberg runs with if he offered Ivanka, and it's not that unlikely that he has loans from Putin and friends.

His entire campaign is built on the Putin model .... man of steel. JFK's admin lived in fear of someone finding out what was in the doctor's bag, and Jackie basically had to do an intervention with JFK's self medication with psychotropics. Nixon's WH went into lock down when he went on a martini bender.

Suddenly Trump's own family seems unable to get him to moderate his behavior. Do we know what the effects of testosterone and ED drugs are on a 69 year old man who doesn't do anything more active than ride in a golf cart? We have no idea if he has hypertension or anything
What, you're worried about his health? Has anyone seen a doctor's report on the health of either major party candidate? I mean, if you want to worry based on pure supposition, we can talk about Hillary's alleged seizures if you'd like.

What views of Trump's are aligned with communism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back