Politics of Personal Destruction are eating Comrade Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
It is clear in the national race and the races in the swing states, that negative campaigning has reached its lower limits. Comrade Donald's personal attacks on others and groups and women, Mr. Khan, e.g., now harm in the polls. Either he changes his style, or he will continue to lose those he needs for election in the responsible right of center to left of center. The ravening hordes of the far right have no one else, so they will stay with him, so the Comrade can ignore them and go after victory. Or he can continue as he has and suffer the consequences of massive defeat.

Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 50, Trump 45 Clinton +5
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein PPP (D) Clinton 46, Trump 41, Johnson 6, Stein 2 Clinton +5

How worried is Jake about his girl Hillary?
He's even quoting her motto

Last edited:
If that man does not find some way to stir up some positivity and start promoting optimism he is going to hand the republicans their worst loss ever.
Occupied, My area has an election next Tuesday and the opposing candidate for Sheriff has sent out several flyers against the local incumbent that are so negative that I have already voted absentee FOR re-election of the incumbent. The tone of negativity unbalanced by solutions is a factor in my decisions across the board, for what it's worth.

If that man does not find some way to stir up some positivity and start promoting optimism he is going to hand the republicans their worst loss ever.
Occupied, My area has an election next Tuesday and the opposing candidate for Sheriff has sent out several flyers against the local incumbent that are so negative that I have already voted absentee FOR re-election of the incumbent. The tone of negativity unbalanced by solutions is a factor in my decisions across the board, for what it's worth.
I do not understand the attraction of voting for negative, reactionary grouches. Come November I am hoping America will finally hand republicans a clear message on their doom and gloom tactics. Their great depression exists only in their minds.

I find it amusing how liberal's consider telling the "Truth" to be negative campaigning. ...... :cool:
Sunni, they are all negative to a degree. But when they are ALL negative without solutions beyond the slogan stage and a 'best people/trust me' promise, I walk away. As for truth, one can only quote Pilate. Your truth and mine could be miles apart. I live in a semi-rural area with a rust belt background. My truth isn't a NYC or California or New Mexico truth, and evidently not yours either. If you see a champion in Trump, exercise your right. But I do not see in your choice a man I want in the Oval Office, so my choice will void yours.

I do not understand the attraction of voting for negative, reactionary grouches. Come November I am hoping America will finally hand republicans a clear message on their doom and gloom tactics. Their great depression exists only in their minds.
Republicans doom and gloom? Lol hack
"Doom and gloom" is everywhere. Global warming, trump is hitler and will kill you children etc etc etc
Don't be a dumbfuck

Jake complains about negative campaigning in an OP where he implies that Trump is a communists.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.
I said that Comrade Donald was asking Putin to break the law and interfere in American elections. Putin is a communist.

Comrade Trump is negative without effective solutions. No wall be built. No mass deportations will happen. Muslims will not be deported en masse.

Comrade Trump needs to do more than 'doom and gloom' or he gets the big boom of defeat on election day.

Jake complains about negative campaigning in an OP where he implies that Trump is a communists.

I said that Comrade Donald was asking Putin to break the law and interfere in American elections. Putin is a communist.

Comrade Trump is negative without effective solutions. No wall be built. No mass deportations will happen. Muslims will not be deported en masse.

Comrade Trump needs to do more than 'doom and gloom' or he gets the big boom of defeat on election day.

Nothing in your post explains away the hypocrisy of your op.

Your opinion of Trump's policies are not facts. They are opinions.

I, and nearly half of this nation finds Trumps proposed solutions to be credible enough to vote for him.

What do you care? You're a Hilbot.. typical leftwing drone.

Trump will hand her her batshit crazy ass.

We had 8 years of a micro mange president who him and his hench men fucked up at every turn

Why do we need another 4 years of a bitch who would do the same?

I think Jake is actually a retard who somehow got access to the internent. Don't your handlers know you are not suppose to use the internet?

Nothing in your post explains away the hypocrisy of your op.

Your opinion of Trump's policies are not facts. They are opinions.

I, and nearly half of this nation finds Trumps proposed solutions to be credible enough to vote for him.
Really? I did not realize the date today was 9Nov16.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 7/18 - 7/30 -- -- 44.5 43.4 Clinton +1.1
PPP (D) 7/29 - 7/30 1276 LV 2.7 50 45 Clinton +5
LA Times/USC 7/24 - 7/30 2188 LV -- 42 46 Trump +4
Rasmussen Reports 7/26 - 7/27 1000 LV 3.0 43 42 Clinton +1
Reuters/Ipsos 7/25 - 7/29 1050 LV 3.5 40 35 Clinton +5
CNN/ORC 7/22 - 7/24 882 RV 3.5 45 48 Trump +3
CBS News 7/22 - 7/24 1118 RV 4.0 43 44 Trump +1
Economist/YouGov 7/23 - 7/24 1057 RV 4.5 47 42 Clinton +5
NBC News/SM 7/18 - 7/24 12931 RV 1.2 46 45 Clinton +1
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton