Politics Girl on Messaging

Low intelligence; low vocabulary. They have few word choices to draw from so the F bomb will do well enough. It's also lazy
And profanity is a language that other libs understand and relate to

Oh no derail. It was a good point. As an Indy I don’t have a “team” either. I’m just tired of the out & out lies on one side, and horrid messaging on the other.
So, your and Mac1958 ’s undeclared team - the dems - are wonderful but misunderstood souls?

Where’s my barf bag?

Well, we're in uncharted territory right now. Maybe that's why the Dems haven't figured out the messaging yet.

Seems to me the answer might include just providing a more positive, mature, reasoned contrast. That sure wouldn't be difficult.
Mature? You are responding to a poster that loves its baby talk.

She has thousands of followers over multiple social media platforms for very good reason. DNC needs to hire her immediately. Smart, sassy, and a messaging/ marketing genius. Go full screen - Enjoy! :cool-45:

Nothing she said is new, it has been said over and over by both parties. Attacking Trump when running against Youngkins was a dumb plan.

If either Democrats or Republican ever learn run a positive campaign, I'd be shocked. The current way most people look at Democrats and Republicans, the lesser of two evils.

She is okay, she needs to get better at editing, other than that she is fine.

Forum List

Back