Politics as usual at the Oscars - President's wife insulted but wait

The only thing in that sentence I believe is that you're almost 70.

Dementia is clearly settling in.

I know that anybody calling themselves something "dog" is usually in their teens and still going through puberty.

Maybe that's true I don't know. My chocolate lab's name is Gary.

Your world record for consecutive string of stupid posts is ongoing!

Why are you pissing on Pat Tillman's grave by using his pic for your avatar?

Lol and when you're butthurt, you deflect. Classic!

Pat Tillman, in addition to being able to kick your ass (like everyone else) was a liberal atheist and vocal Iraq-war opponent whose beliefs don't align with any of the garbage you spew here. Shame on you for mentioning his name, you unAmerican sack of shit.
did you know Tillman? If not, you are unamerican using his photo.

IMG_0217.PNG
I believe the Trumpettes weren't watching the Oscars. They were busy last night.

Trump is too much of a pussy to attend his own correspondents dinner. He is dutifully reflecting his base.

He was hosting the Governor's dinner, wasn't he?
He won't host. I am beginning to think maybe Trump is very self conscious about his weight.
why, are you?
No, I don't slather myself with orange spray tan like an idiot.
How about that orange hair dye he uses. It's such a natural look isn't it?

Trump is too much of a pussy to attend his own correspondents dinner. He is dutifully reflecting his base.

He won't host. I am beginning to think maybe Trump is very self conscious about his weight.
why, are you?
understood, instead, you prefer to badmouth the president of the united states to show your patriotism. Nice. I bet you're honored to be a schmuck. You wish to disagree with the man, I'm fine with that, but then you must acknowledge what has worked like keeping particular jobs in the country when obummer couldn't. You think they cared if he was orange? why are you racist?

The fools who make the rules in the Motion Picture Academy couldn't even get the main event right. Two has-been "stars" read the wrong card for Best Picture and chaos ensued. Anyway Meryl Streep got a courtesy round of applause after the President tweeted that she was overrated. Jimmy Kimmel took the time to ridicule the President's daughter with a snide remark.
When was the so-called president's wife insulted?
It was his daughter not his wife. Jimmy Kimmel made a smarmy comment about Trump's daughter's fashion line and all the sissies in the audience laughed.

why, are you?
How about that orange hair dye he uses. It's such a natural look isn't it?
why are you obsessed with someone's color? Are you a racist? I'd say yes.

why, are you?
understood, instead, you prefer to badmouth the president of the united states to show your patriotism. Nice. I bet you're honored to be a schmuck. You wish to disagree with the man, I'm fine with that, but then you must acknowledge what has worked like keeping particular jobs in the country when obummer couldn't. You think they cared if he was orange? why are you racist?
Yeah you were quite the patriotic citizen with your treatment of Obama right? lol Btw where is Melania's papers?

The fools who make the rules in the Motion Picture Academy couldn't even get the main event right. Two has-been "stars" read the wrong card for Best Picture and chaos ensued. Anyway Meryl Streep got a courtesy round of applause after the President tweeted that she was overrated. Jimmy Kimmel took the time to ridicule the President's daughter with a snide remark.

And much like the Kenyan fool we had for a president, they can't speak off the cuff....without their cue-cards and scripts they sound like the confused children they are. They should call these the "pretend awards" because that's what they are. Does anybody think Robert DiNero ever won a fistfight in real life?
lol.gif
They are actors, son. You seem jealous of their success.

Lots of threads authored by wingnutz regarding Tinseltown this morning.

I always wondered who comprised the audience for TMZ and Tigerbeat, and now I know.

Thanks, fellas!
You've been here a few days so just stfu noob

Regale us all with more tales of the antics of the Hollywood elites, grandpa! ...

... I for one am mesmerized.
They can't run their own awards show without fucking it up but they think they know what's best in DC

Hysterical

Lots of threads authored by wingnutz regarding Tinseltown this morning.

I always wondered who comprised the audience for TMZ and Tigerbeat, and now I know.

Thanks, fellas!
You've been here a few days so just stfu noob

Regale us all with more tales of the antics of the Hollywood elites, grandpa! ...

... I for one am mesmerized.
They can't run their own awards show without fucking it up but they think they know what's best in DC

Hysterical

I wouldn't know.

I don't really follow Hollywood or celebrities.

You obviously have collected a vast reservoir of knowledge regarding that.

Tell us all about it.

Forum List

Back